What's he gonna say next Sup Forums?

what's he gonna say next Sup Forums?

BUMP

He won't do shit, based Kim will win again

your shoops are dope mang

what did he say next?

nothing yet... give him time phones are hard to type on.

reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

This

idk eventuslly he's gonna push trump over the edge

Obama really dodged the bullet here.

china btfo

"...North Korea is a rogue nation which has become a great threat and embarrassment to China, which is trying to help but with little success."

>licks China's ass hoping they will do something so he won't have to start a war that will kill his presidency.

dude has no fucking spine.

this more .... than average, maybe ever.

WORRIED

This makes no sense, it's like Rita Repulsa watching the Megazord assemble in slow motion.

China has a big ego. Stroking it works.

Pretty sure he's going to attack due to this.

If Trump cucks out on this we'll lose another portion of our projected power in foreign regions. I wouldn't be surprised if our allies started to look elsewhere. He has to pound the shit out of them, everything else is failure.

i think kimmy made him mad

China has politburo and Xi will be re-elected in October so not earlier. And he will not put in rist his one belt one road project and won't play under US tune.

yeah i'm really hoping we go to war soon we need to btfo these chinks it's getting embarrassing

yeah he did he's a lucky bastard

honestly a war with nk would probably save his presidency. the establishment is basically blocking everything hes doing and if they continue being successful at it, his legacy is going to look like shit to normies and paint nationalism in a horrible light and put people off of outsider candidates for a long time. If he could unify the peninsula the media would have a very hard time making him look bad.

Also don't use the nazi flag when shilling against trump its a giveaway

>a war with nk would probably save his presidency
You have no idea, man. North Korea has rockets that can fly over Japan and can carry nukes. Can you add 1+1? Some cities in South korea and Japan, American bases there will be nuked and Trump will be to blame. Millions dead. I know it doesn't fit into your small head but Trump is smarter not to fuck with Kim when he has aces in his hands.
> unify the peninsula
holy fuck you are dense, i hope you ass gets drafted and you have to march through irradiated valleys when mutalated locals will throw stones at you and curse your mother.

If it does happen its not like we would just fucking nuke them and leave japan and sk to fend for themselves. Any preemptive strike would be coordinated and agreed upon by them, they would know the risks.

>implying it even needs saving.

MAGA

>Any preemptive strike would be coordinated and agreed upon by them

And now - you go and check the last Trump's tweet and see how well they agree on that. South Korea will never give a green light for an attack because they know that then they would need to deal with China. And China can help North Korea with many things, this will be very on the brink of WW3, no one wants it.

not how the meme works, please observe proper shitpost etiquette when invoking kek. it is not a game

DONALD TRUMP
What will he do next???

We won't nuke them. There is to many minerals there that we would to get our hands on. Turning the country into a wasteland for who knows how many tears would make no sense. We have bombs and fire power that gas cost we the tax payers billions of dollars. Strategically place should solve the problem quickly enough. I'm sure we know where there stuff is.