Muslims are not oppresse-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GtAl9zJ3t-M
archive.is/tzuqA
religionmind.com/2016/10/why-did-buddhist-monk-lead-mob-group.html#HwPxyGxHXEerh8TF.99
dstormer6em3i4km.onion.link/based-gook-buddhists-in-myanmar-cleansing-their-country-of-rohingya-ratmen/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

-d by Europeans, yeah, we know.
Their oppressed by each other and in this case Buddhists

>all that gulf oil money

>Muslims

Fuck em.

Always women on the posters. Always women...

I am ok with this, if they can behead normal people in middle east, they can get bombed in burma

I couldn't fucking care less. I definitely root for Buddhists in this one.

bangladesh is in/near india, not middle east, i think. but your point still makes sense. muslims should help muslims

No, they breed like rabbits and want to conquer the world with their birthrate. They deserve that. Sad but true.

Lmao why isn't the left reacting to Buddhists mass murdering people oh wait it's because it's not trending on reddit so they don't know about it hahahah

I couldn't care less.

>be Muslim
>rape and murder Bangladesh Buddhists
>declare jihad
>Buddhists strike back
>WE DUDNT DO NUFFING!!!!!!

absolutely unfuckable

WTF why doesn't this whore cover her hair?

*Burma Buddhists

>buddhists are peaceful and coexist with other people
>buddhists kill muslims
>muslims are people
foreheadwipe.jpg

Why should I care, Ahmed?

Reminder: this is entirely the Anglo's fault. Their insatiable desire to have Muslim manservants with them at all times is the reason the Rohingya are even in Burma to begin with

Go back to Bangladesh. There, I offered the Rohyinga advice that will end the conflict.

They should apply for asylum in Australia. I hear they have the best social programs in the region and aren't full at all...

Leftists love Buddhism.

THE LEFT ARE THE REAL ISLAMOPHOBES

I literally don't care if Hindus and Buddhists completely scrub Islam from the Asian sub-continent.

ew, ugly, would not save.

Less expelling, more killing.

Buddhism preaches pacifism but also that not taking action in the face of evil is being evil yourself.
Tolerating evil is evil not pacifism

>Sins of the Father
Lmafooooo mouth breathing yanks are so funny

b a s e d

> a group declares jihad
>proceeds to rape and murder you
>Buddhists strike back
>Muslims play the victim

How much of a cunt do you have to be for even Buddhists to want you dead?

The Burmese should simply ban Islam instead of using violence against these people.

-d enough.

Here. Is that so hard to fully write out your subject?

>spread terror in Burma
>military responds and threatens to wipe out the terror group
>terror group burns down villages in scorched earth retreat
>OMG MUH POOR MUZZIES

Buddhism is not a pacifist religion.

Even the fucking Buddhists want them gone..

Tells you all you need to know, really.

Suffering, or enlightenment?

Poor dog. Shitskin treatment of dogs redpilled me even as a child. Shitskins have no souls

I suspect that many of this sewer rats will end up in Australia thanks to the Humanitarianism of the Jewish community in Australia.

I'll gladly donate...a bullet or two.

We need I build a wall around bangaldesh

Can anyone give me a quick rundown on this? Preferably with sauce on the jihad thing
People here are screaming save rohingya but I want to know the full story

Eewwwwww look at that fucking shitskin

0/10 for aesthetics. They are literally scum

All muslims should be killed, along with all Jews.

Muslims are experts at playing victim. They probably went on a jihad against the Buddhists and now they're suffering for it. As long as these chinks don't cuck, there's hope for humanity.

youtu.be/GtAl9zJ3t-M

Dirty muslims and jew media have been slandering our saviour for years. This lefty cuck amateur reporter tried to throw fast balls at him but he was quickly shut down by his truth and wisdom.

>soon rohingya will be extinct

Same story as formerly Hindu-Buddhism Indonesia. Let Islam in and it's a slow motion process of conquest.

wikipedia.org/wiki/Rohingya_insurgency_in_Western_Myanmar
>literally the people who caused the conflict
>the same people that the left is saying "see see Muslims are oppressed"
>same people who the Buddhists out up with raping and killing their people for years
MUH OPPRESSION

Are you saying we can't be tolerant to intolerance?

It expressedly forbids violence against living beings.

All you need to know is that the rohignya have been expelled from each country they went to, even the mudslimes in jammu expelled them

>unwelcome bangladeshi muslims invade Burma cause thats what Muslims do
>claim they've always been there
>not recognised as citizens
>Burmese buddhists just want them to fuck off back to Bangladesh
>occasionally a couple of Royhingya Muslims rape a Burmese Buddhist girl
>Buddhists respond with overwhelming force, kill a few hundred and burn down a few villages, because as we know this is the only language Muslim invaders understand
>All is quiet for a white but Muslims being Muslims never learn their lesson because Allah demands they rape nonbelievers and put Muslim babies in them, so about a year later the cycle repeats

how scummy of a human being do you have to be to piss off buddhists enough to attack you?

I am not particularly familiar with Buddism but I am pretty sure they have the concept of dharma and protecting your people in your dharma

Is there some sort of charity we can donate to to buy the Buddhists chemical weapons?

Do it right, Burma. Wipe them out root and branch.

lmao if you think that principle applies in this situation

>at war with other tribe
>hey why are you fighting back! sins of the father!

Only donate to Wirathu temple, he already has his loyal zealots.

don't give a single fuck OP.
Let them all die.

Must have been like fucking Where's Wally to find some women on one of those boats

The grandfathers of the women and children being slaughtered today were involved in political unrest decades ago. It's just unfinished business.

This. After Bangladesh is flooded under the ocean, the """people""" that live there will flood into India.

Heres some jew coverage
archive.is/tzuqA

>kill them all
>voiallah no more refugees

They already do that, almost all ragpickers in India are bangaldeshis they are our Mexico but Muslim

when muslims manages to even piss off Buddhists to the point of third reich, you know they deserve it

Despite there being more than a few stories from Buddha where he plays a combative role.

>can't be any refugees if they're all dead

>rohingya
I'd rather donate to death squads who would purge them from the face of the Earth.

Yes. Fuck em, indeed.

All muslims needs help because they're fucking useless.

rip.

They are also like 100+ million, those things must breed like rats

The bengal delta will get reclaimed by the ocean some day, so do you have a plan?

They asked for this. Good on the Buddhists for fighting back, unlike here.

>Muslims
>People
pick one

>b-b-but i thought ang sansu kyi was our liberal darling
TOP FUCKING KEK, LIBKEKS BTFO
they'll unironically doing a 360 now tho and pretend they always hated her

If hindu don't vote right wing this election bengal is lost, it will be another partition, the current bengal government is pro importing bangaldeshis and using them as a voter base

>not native to Burma
>imported by Brits and/or are the children of muslim slavetraders who also are not native
>tried to genocide the Buddhists and then get themselves annexed into Bangladesh
>not even Bangladesh wants them
>pissed off Buddhists of all people
>getting what they deserve
A muslim is a muslim wherever he may reside and all deserve the same fate.

you can.
a buddhist monk named Ashin Wirathu is taking donations, doubt you can just paypal or visa him the money though, i think he is (((excluded)))

Well its nice west Pakistan is standing up for east Pakistan

But that's a good thing, they do need to be exterminated.

Burma Chinks: /ourguys/

That is how they treat their own should they not walk the narrative, but that is almost any group to be honest, those they once defended could be cast aside once they no longer act like a good puppet that represents their own interests.

Based Burma.

sorry to hear that it is not only in the west that croocked shits import voting livestock. How woke is the indian/hindu population to this problem?

Just out of curiosity, how strong is the sense that india is one united country, actually in india? would people be a ok with using bengal as a containment district?

The hindu population is quite woke but bengali people are unironic commies so I don't understand how they function but yeah most of India has a strong feeling of unity as a country as were never like Europe, and I am pretty sure most Hindus will be okay as using bengal as a containment zone and pushing the mudslimes out for real this time

>Being a refugee in your own country

How is this possible? They're Bangladeshi, they belong in Bangladesh

Wasn't Pakistan supposed to be the containment zone?

>the current bengal government is pro importing bangaldeshis and using them as a voter base
FUCK THEM DON'T LET THEM DO THIS TO YOU

IT'S RUINING THE WEST ALREADY

The modern Rohingya insurgency in northern Rakhine began in 2001 although Shwe Maung, the then MP of the Rohingya-majority, rejected claims that new Islamist insurgent groups had begun operating along the Bangladeshi border.

Latest incident that got reported was in October 2016, where clashes have erupted on the Myanmar-Bangladesh border, with Rohingya insurgents linked to foreign Islamists suspected of being the perpetrators.

However Rohingyas have stayed in Burma for several generations and account for nearly 4% of Myanmar’s population.

On the other hand the incident where brutal rape and murder of a Rakhine Buddhist woman by Muslim men, followed by the killing of Rohingya Muslims (as retaliation) sparked the communal riots between Rakhine Buddhists and Rohingya Muslims. This was not exactly a one sided massacre, but a communal riot with victims from both sides.

The issue became more severe when Rohingyas started killing monks too. Often by beheading them. At least 19 such monk killings were reported within a couple of months where monks started to take the side of the native groups who were fighting the Rohingyas.

Read more at religionmind.com/2016/10/why-did-buddhist-monk-lead-mob-group.html#HwPxyGxHXEerh8TF.99

We had our own sjws who let 2 percent mudslimes stay and practically all of bangaldesh lives in India

i don't know how you indians can tolerate those fucking thieving pakis on both sides

Daily Stormer take on this: dstormer6em3i4km.onion.link/based-gook-buddhists-in-myanmar-cleansing-their-country-of-rohingya-ratmen/

(that's some kind of Tor-to-JewNet redirect thingie)

>the current bengal government is pro importing bangaldeshis and using them as a voter base
this is why democracy is a fucking sham. piece of shit system. i am sorry to read that.

jesus christ it's hilarious and refreshing how few fucks this man gives
I wish all media were like this

I also agree with everything he says

>t. nearly every religion ever

The problem is that they aren't oppressed enough

>need your help

Sure. Just get Bangladesh to take them.

This