Swedish police: Get out of Malmö

When asked about how to best protect one's family, the police respond with "move out of Malmö."

For those who don't know, Malmö is a 20% Muslim city.

svd.se/henrik-jonsson-flytta-fran-malmo-sa-polisen

Other urls found in this thread:

aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article15640926.ab
expressen.se/nyheter/ranarna-tande-eld-pa-rudolf/
expressen.se/nyheter/tre-atalas-for-misshandel-mot-rudolf/
gatesofvienna.net/2012/08/the-ugly-face-of-swedish-media/
youtu.be/mraO8JZbSkg
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deluge_(history)
youtu.be/5ECzAm8vCh4?t=122
plus.google.com/u/0/115882621804840468235/posts/TpmFMEY4mzG?sfc=false
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump for swedish cucks.

>Hey dawg, I heard you like refugees so we put refugees in your native land to make you also refugees

bump

Some parts of Malmö are notoriously shitty. Other are actually pretty sweet desu.

t. Resident of Limhamn, Sweden's Compton.

are you a swede or a new swede?

All you had to do was accepting Polish king and joining the Commonwealth, Swedes. Now you are lost in the darkness.

Fennoswede here. I posted article from Svenska Dagbladet to Reddit r/sverige once.

It's so left-infested they shot right at the source credibility. Only Expressen which doxxed right-wing internet commentators and gave addresses to antifa and (((Dagens Nyheter))) where top management is all-Jewish are acceptable for them.

SVD is kinda like swedish New York Times, fyi, not even right-wing media.

I want to kill all the sweden swedes, I think they are beyond redemption. I don't want them here. They are problematic personaes.

I went to school in Lund in the early 1990s

You could pass out drunk in the streets of Malmo with your wallet in your hand and you'd be fine.

In fact that is exactly what you saw on many Friday nights.
Really sad to see this happen to Sweden.

I'm not a new-swede.
I'm however a new-Limhamnare as I'm only the second generation to live there.

>Polish peeps still made about the deluge.

Gott mit uns!

Of course we are mad, soon we are going to rebuild 50 castles that you destroyed and I think that we should demand reparations for this from you. Also, you don't want to give back our art that you stole.

>You could pass out drunk in the streets of Malmo with your wallet in your hand and you'd be fine.
This is still true today, exception being if you were partying in one of the coloured zones. However why would you ever do that?

Ah ok so it's not as bad as people are saying. I haven't been back since the mid 1990s. I miss Kalles Caviar and Hjortron. Not together of course.

Hard to tell when you are far away and only have the internet to tell the story.

The Silver Bible and Codex Gigas is rightful swedish paper!

If you didn't wanted to get NORTH'D then you should have just surrended and converted to protestantism. Europe belongs to the swedes. The longer you take to accept this the longer it will take for the second coming of Christ.

A good rule of thumb when it comes to media about sweden is to not believe a word about it untill you've verified it from a reliable source.

its not as bad as they say but its not good either
back in early 00's i used to feel safe walking basically anywhere at night, now i avoid certain parts even during the day because i've had problems with the """"youths"""" in those areas (lost a wallet and a phone to a pack of niggers with a gun)
i dont know of any girl who feels safe walking alone after sunset, but i guess that holds true to a certain degree in most parts of the world
the main problem we are facing right now is a financial crisis
we have two gigantic bubbles about to burst, housing and credit
our interest is negative and our inflation is higher than it should be
i've read some articles about like 25% of homeowners in stockholm risking personal bankruptcy if the interest on their loans goes up by as little as 1% (one percentage point that is)
the central bank must adjust the interest if they are to control the inflation
when the financial crisis hits, we will likely see lots of """"""civil unrest"""""" in the no-go zones when the gibs are lowered and or stops completely
lots of people are moving assets and companies to other eu countries, expect to see even higher taxes within a few years because of it
buckle in for a bumpy ride, fellow swedes

I don't know specifics but all my swedish co-workers and friends seem pretty gloomy about swedens future these days.

< last swede in the gif

> bumpy ride
lmao just mustard gas the shitskin districts and you're gucci

easier said than done but i agree
would likely trigger the collapse of the housing market though, but it'd be worth it

Holy shit my sides.
>tfw swedes actually deserve this

>its not as bad as they say
>literally follows up with a blog tier post about how bad it actually is

>there are no "no-go zones"
>move out of Malmö if you want to live in an area police will enter
Swedes should decide on the official narrative already, people will get confused with all these mixed signals.

> converted to protestantism
name me ONE protestant country that is not utterly cucked right now

I'm an amerifat who was born in malmo, this shit breaks my heart. I went back to visit in the early 00's and it was a gorgeous place.

thanks for reading my blog at least

It truly is sad.

So Swedens' majority female police force can't cope with the countries' new Muslim male demographic which will soon be the majority - who would've guessed?!?!?

only 20%? racist !

A better rule of thumb is to not liten to perma-cuck-apologist-Swedes like the one quoted.

Sweden is going downhill, fast.

Well it's not false that Sweden have seen better days.
Next election will certainly bring some changes to the political status quo however. It's an interesting time being a swede.

Honestly, I just want something to happen so we can finish the uncertainty, one way or the other. Nazi rule or sharia law, just fucking end the wait.

>80% white city
I wish we had one of those

Why the fuck would you want any extreme? Besides neither will ever happen in a forseeable future in Sweden.
We have like twelve nazis and the muhammedans are more debauched than the swedes. Instead of ghetto niggers we have ghetto shitskins.

I did read it actually. It was well written but I didn't like the "not as bad as they say" part. The situation is very serious and should not be taken lightly.

I flew by Malmo on my way to Copenhagen last month. Didn't see much.

You are not swedish. Not by genetics, not by nation.

And that's how you colonize in the 21st century.

Wow that's a real shame Sweden
If only I cared about you

>majority female police
Source please

Being this sodomised in the head.

Northern Ireland

no it should not
but it shouldnt necessarily be exaggerated either
we are not close to civil war
no-go zones are rarely no-go zones during the day, most people just avoid them because there isnt anything worth going there for
the collapse of the credit and or the housing bubble is the worst we are facing right now
sexual offences are on the rise but that is mostly because swedish women act and dress like whores, its honestly on them to change that
mohammed raping his 3yo child/siblin/cousin doesnt matter

Fun fact. Malmlol is losing 600 million euro every year and need financial aid from the rest of the country to not go bankrupt. The marxists that run the country call it the role model of Sweden.

5 billion sek in financial aid
still not enough
cant wait for the economy to collapse

deluge? A flood? Or I guess that's the 'nickname' of some war that Sweden overwhelmingly won?

the catholic church is completely infested with pedophiles, they need to be given lie detector tests and incinerated if they fail

The articles about this attack has since been removed from ALL swedish news sites.

18-year-old Rudolf Moilanen, was on his way home late at night when he sat down and fell asleep on a bench at a bus station in Swedish Jordbro. Several men arrived at the bus station who spoke English with each other. First they beat Rudolf unconscious. Then they poured fuel on his body, and lit it on fire. Then, they kicked his body down a hill.

Miraculously, Rudolf has woken up, and is alive, but will be injured for life. In the hospital he could give details about the event. Just the other day, a Somali youth was arrested as a prime suspect in the crime. Rudolf believes the others were Arabs.

Somalian Abdalla Ali was sentenced to five years and nine months in jail for two cases of grievous assault, robbery and for threathening a police officer. After he has served his jail sentence he will be expelled from Sweden and not allowed to return until 2032.

His accomplices Jonathan Saldes Barcia and Joél Contreras Gonzalez are freed on all accounts.

The articles about this attack has since been removed from ALL swedish news sites.

aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article15640926.ab
expressen.se/nyheter/ranarna-tande-eld-pa-rudolf/
expressen.se/nyheter/tre-atalas-for-misshandel-mot-rudolf/
gatesofvienna.net/2012/08/the-ugly-face-of-swedish-media/

no joke i had to use web archive sites to view this attempted murder. they have erased it.

Are there any true Swedes left in Sweden ....?

youtu.be/mraO8JZbSkg

>During the wars the Commonwealth lost approximately one third of its population as well as its status as a great power.[7] According to Professor Andrzej Rottermund, manager of the Royal Castle in Warsaw, the destruction of Poland in the deluge was more extensive than the destruction of the country in World War II. As Rottermund claims, Swedish invaders robbed the Commonwealth of its most important riches, and most of the stolen items never returned to Poland.[8] Warsaw, the capital of the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth, was completely destroyed by the Swedes, and out of a pre-war population of 20,000, only 2,000 remained in the city after the war.[9] According to the 2012 Polish estimates, financial losses of Poland are estimated at 4 billion zlotys. Swedish invaders completely destroyed 188 cities and towns, 81 castles, and 136 churches in Poland.[10]

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deluge_(history)

Poland stay buttblasted for ever.

for the articles you linked? those load for me
what isp are you on?

I forgot i had blocked swedish jew media to prevent me from going there.

that'll do it

>There is only one god and Mohammed is his prophet.

I am glad, that you accepted this as your go to refference, user. When do we cut your dick?

youtu.be/5ECzAm8vCh4?t=122

>20%
Hahaha

The city is literally >55% foreigners, probably more if you count more truthfully, even if there are plenty of balkanites (most of them are just as bad), 20% is a low estimate

Fuck this city with nuclear fire

>lost a wallet and a phone to a pack of niggers with a gun

That's pretty bad. I've lived in third world shit holes about half my life and I've never been robbed at gunpoint yet.

kek

That hit the mark desu.

yeah its still pretty rare that it happens here, i guess it was mostly bad luck
hows japan? i heard you also have some issues with the few muslims you have

>no-go zones are rarely no-go zones during the day, most people just avoid them because there isnt anything worth going there for
How can you calmly state that? What the hell?
Here kids can ride the bicycle home at midnight.
Wost they can fear is a naked pervert maybe.

>we are not close to civil war
Oh yes, you are because
>back in early 00's i used to feel safe walking basically anywhere at night,
is what you wrote above.
Another 15 years, what do you think happens?

>the collapse of the credit and or the housing bubble is the worst we are facing right now
You worry about money first?
Even if you go bankrupt and your generation cant get a pension, at least you would have a country.

>mohammed raping his 3yo child/siblin/cousin doesnt matter
Yeah, like rotterdam right? Was not all white girls then as well but only islamic cousins.
Not like islam openly promotes raping foreign cultures women since the beginning of their calendar.

Guess its true what people say about your country. How cucked can you be that you still look for excuses and reasons to look away. Unbelievable.
10/10, made me pretty mad.

Malmö is lost.
If that 20% muslim figure is accirate I can tell you that it FEELS like 98% muslim.

And all the problem it brings...

Regards,
Sven

i keked

Muslims fuck Sweden, our girls, boys and goats.

>hows japan?
Most crimes are caused by asian countries.
Still very low compared to any other country.
Like I wrote above, kids ride the bicycle home at midnight and thats normal.
I cant even imagine being in a situation were I get a gun pointed at me.

>i heard you also have some issues with the few muslims you have
As far as I know we took 28 refugees in 2016.
Constant 24/7 police surveilance.
2 of them raped a women in tokyo in the toilet.
The other 26 went home because they felt threatened by the police surveilance and cryed "muh racism".
UN complained and abe told them we took enough refugees and need to take care of the elders and women first. And firstly priotize the birthrate.

There is a very minority islam in japan but recently we made a new law were all muslim praying places need government surveilance.
Here you get deported even if you have a speeding ticket with 40 km/h+ for endangering the japanese population so I dont see islam as a big problem here.
Still wish the few that are here get deported including all the coreans because of pic related.

Filthy niggers and arabs everywhere, FML

shit, sven...

You know nothing.

I wish i lived in a homogenic society. I live in a multiracial society free of hate and rules and you cant even walk on broad daylight without fearing for your life ANYWHERE. Robbers kill you for for less than 20 bucks. 90% of crimes go unreported. Please dont make the same mistake as us.

I didn't know that my fellow ainocôs were so problematic

>he will be expelled from Sweden and not allowed to return until 2032.

Jesus christ im glad im not a Swede... When will the far right get any support in Sweden? Its just crazy how far you guys have let this go...

>As far as I know we took 28 refugees in 2016.
>Constant 24/7 police surveilance.
>The other 26 went home because they felt threatened by the police surveilance and cryed "muh racism".
thats good, dont ever make our mistakes
>I cant even imagine being in a situation were I get a gun pointed at me.
it rarely happens in sweden either, we have very little gun violence compared to most other western countries

>How can you calmly state that? What the hell?
i dont know, i guess i've grown too accustomed to it by now
but dont for a second think that im not mad as hell about this, i'd gladly stockholms bloodbath the fuck out of all shitskins in sweden

>Another 15 years, what do you think happens?
not civil war at least, chimpouts and chicago-style in a handfull of no-go zones are more likely (i.e. nothing that cant be managed with some riot control)
i see civil war as extremely unlikely still
might change depending on the severity of the financial crisis though, we'll see

>>the collapse of the credit and or the housing bubble is the worst we are facing right now
>You worry about money first?
>Even if you go bankrupt and your generation cant get a pension, at least you would have a country.
i agree

>>mohammed raping his 3yo child/siblin/cousin doesnt matter
>Yeah, like rotterdam right? Was not all white girls then as well but only islamic cousins.
>Not like islam openly promotes raping foreign cultures women since the beginning of their calendar.
you misread, i dont give a single shit about muslims raping other muslims, let them rape each other to death for all i care
i hear from a friend in the stockholm police department that most rapes in swedish rape statistics are muslim on muslim, cant prove it though since no official statistics exists
i'd gladly support death sentence on rape if it brings the number of rapes down

The far right is gaining more support by the day. Theyre still a fringe Group but I Think that will change when our economy tanks.

Then theres the Sweden democrats, but they arent far right.

That's less homogeneity and more shitty government and police force. Chile is multiracial and they're pretty safe for example. If anything, we're all mixed so we should share values.

t. Dominican

When will you start a paramilitary organization to stop those crimes?

Its difficult when sweden is completely controlled by jews. They have revealed themselves as the antichrist. They will fund muslim terrorists to kill you.

Our last ruling party, Moderaterna (conservatives) changed the constitution to make EU membership a part of the constitution. To leave the EU we now have to change the constitution first, which takes a minimum of 8 years because it has to be approved by two consecutive ruling cycles. After that we need to have another election to leave the EU.

They also change the constitution from "The rights of the Swedish citizens shall be protected" to "Each and everyones right in Sweden, shall be protected". Essentially making the swedish citizen the same as every other person on the planet in the eyes of our own government.

They also change the consitution to allow the military to be used to combat swedish civilians. Formerly it was only the police who had that right.

All of those changes in two votes, once before the election and then again after the election. No debate in congress and no coverage in the media. These are constitutional changes and it had no coverage.

They also conduct military training exercises to combat swedish nationalists and to protect the muslim population.

You are not allowed to be part of the only political party that oppose mass muslim immigration and serve in the Swedish military.

We already have one. They have bombed political opponents and refugee housing. They are still small Group, but they are growing in numbers. I suspect that someone in sponsoring them from behind the scenes.

malmö is 80% nigger, the swedes who lived there brought this on themselves by voting for nigger-loving parties i have zero sympathy for them

Do Japaenese people know anything about Islam or is any brown looking person a Muslim to them too? I want to go there and don't want to be assumed muslim.
Or are they just generally wary of any foreign looking person.

the nip knows about your kind

10/10 havent seen a good one of these in a while

Subhuman pig

The nips will give you space unless you start acting like a complete fuckface, given your flag I'd giver it about an hour before you do that.
At that point the police will cave your skull in and send you home in a wheelchair, the general populace is pussies but their police have a long history of hospitalizing law breakers. Kind of like midget versions of Texas rangers.

Fun fact: The recently arrived afgans are 7900% more likely to commit sexcrimes compared to ethnic swedes.

>79 times more likely
please source on this
i'd very much like to have it saved

plus.google.com/u/0/115882621804840468235/posts/TpmFMEY4mzG?sfc=false

arigato gosaimasu

>They have bombed political opponents and refugee housing.
This is not how you do it.
You beat the shit out of them on the streets and regain control of the streets for starters - this is how it is done.

Nah man Malmo are majority arabs . Gothenburg how ever are fucking filled with nigher somalians.

shit is shit is shit

yes thats afgans as a Group, but the ones that arrived recently are even worse. They are hated by literally everyone from swedes to arabs to blacks.

the only reason they are hated by blacks and arabs is because blacks and arabs cannot judge their own people. That's the problem with multiculturalism. They can commit crime against other groups and not be judged or ostracized by their own community. The only people who doesn't have a group or community are swedish people. It's illegal.

If they change the constitution so willy nilly what's to stop the liberators writing into the constitution that 8 years is not necessary and getting your ass out of the (((EU)))?

Kek, fucking swedes and their refugee bullshit

Source please

It could be done. But you need majority for minimum 5 years to do that. One parliament vote before national election and then a second vote after the national election. This is how they did it when they changed it. All this problem just to make it possible to even have a vote to leave EU without a threat of invasion by the United Nations and EU.

The former prime minister now work for jewish banks.

source for what part?