Why don't we convert to judaism?

We hate jews so much but if we all suddenly converted to judaism our lives would change for the better. All white nations would suddenly turn extremely conservative and get rid of non-jews and Muzzies. It would become the ultimate war against islam.

Jews are Christians, the bible says THOSE WHO CALL THEMSELVES JEWS (that is the Talmudists) are liars, they are NOT Jews (Jew meaning Gods chosen) they are of the synagogue of Satan!
If you want to follow God you have to become a Christian, this is als why we need to stop calling Muhammedans Muslims, in Arabic Muslim means "follower of God" Muhammedans DONT follow God, if they did they would be Christian

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster"
If we did this, we would be no better than jews.
They are white when it suites them and ((oppressed)) minorities when it suites them.

> a fucking leaf

You are a complete retard

Here come the Muhammedans angry that I insulted their cult

Talmud Kikes burn in Hell.

Goyim....
>Instead of returning to the values of our own culture
>Let's move to another we don't even understand, because they look like they have their shit together
Always choose the most complex path to solve a very simple problem

>Muhammedans DONT follow God, if they did they would be Christian

Wrong. Because God can't be a Jewish man tempted by Satan.

Unironically kill yourself you fucking untermensch.

This kike is right.

These atheists are so desperate to walk contrary to God, they reuse to accept that just saying Jesus Christ is Lord and Saviour will dramatically improve their lives!
We need to outlaw the Talmud, it says the Messiah is burning in Hell in fecal matter!
Any Kike who holds a Talmud should be charged with blasphemy and whipped, if he refuses to turn away from the synagogue of Satan then hang him

Kamel, when are you going back to Algeria?

So much this. You might as well convert to Islam you fucking cucks.

You may already be a Jew though, pic related.

Also the Jews are the real enemies here, you simpleton. Muslims have only been caught in the middle.

>flat earth
Fuck off subversive leftist kike shitbird.

>Muslims have only been caught in the middle.
Mhmm
>Invading europe for centuries
>Slaughtering and raping whites
>Deliberately funding terrorist organisations to act against the west

Don't think so lad.

Jew here. Converting takes 3 years of learning and studying. The edgelords on here who hate Jews likely couldn't stick to it given their hatred stems from their own insecurities and failures/

I don't think the Jews would have us, also I work on Saturdays.

I am already in Algeria.

.....and another ignorant goy posts on Sup Forums

But those past actions have nothing to do with present events, which is what we're talking about after all. It's has been *Jews* who have destabilizing Muslim territories, it has been Jews clamoring for Muslim immigration. Pull your head out of your ass.

Lol, wut. This is retarded. Judaism has a concept of heaven. Do you just accept anything that fits your pre-conceived stupidity as fact without scrutiny?...

>jews
>a religion

Tell that to Marx

We are the niggers now.

Or better still, why not buddhism? that's the true religion of peace and happiness, right?

>atheists and non-religious in different categories
hmm really makes me think

>destabilizing Muslim territories
>Implying that Muslims didn't do that themselves

Sup Forums really takes antisemitism too far.

Israel did destabilized the Middle East at some point, but the Western world too, anyway the Middle East always have been a mess :/

Nah, God says you're sons of the devil, and when He returns on a cloud those of you left alive after God's wrath is poured out will be made to worship at our feet as Jesus Christ rules and reigns from Jerusalem with an iron rod and we rule and reign with Christ. For 1000 years you will have to live under the Law since you reject His grace.

Have fun in Hell, kike.

>42Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me. 43Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. 44Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. 45And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. 46Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me? 47He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.
>And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;

>I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name. Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth. 11Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

man i really hate being from the same country as people like you. the only thing jews have done is wage war on syria and refuse muslim refugees.

muslims started to flock to europe for gibs and shitty leaders in europe have made the situation worse. once it caught on that muslims would not be turned away and cultural enrichment was in effect, muslim governments started funding islamic terror to travel and destabilize europe. also funding the transportation of hundreds of thousands of muslims to europe for more gibs...destabilizing the area even further.

muslim terror groups legitimately hate europe and do want to see the rise of a caliphate. they've never left europe alone and probably want all europeans genocided.

This is what religion does to people, folks

Neck yourself secular neocon scum.

Should convert to Greek/Roman Paganism instead, monotheism was a mistake.

you should convert to ash :)

You cant convert to judaism unless you came from a Jewish womb

This is nothing new. Muslims have been expanding all over the world for 1500 years.

You think Italians, Greeks and Portuguese are just "tan Europeans"?

Muslims are conquering western Europe in exactly the same way they conquered the levant. It'll take a few hundred years for this to complete.

If you came from a Jewish womb then there would be no need to convert.