4 women are killed in the United States by their husbands, boyfriends, or exes

4 women are killed in the United States by their husbands, boyfriends, or exes.

What can be done to reduce violence against women?

Other urls found in this thread:

saveservices.org/2012/02/cdc-study-more-men-than-women-victims-of-partner-abuse/
nytimes.com/2017/07/06/us/georgia-woman-children-stabbing.html?mcubz=3
foxnews.com/us/2017/07/07/woman-charged-in-slayings-4-children-father-due-in-court.html
usnews.com/news/best-states/tennessee/articles/2017-08-09/tennessee-woman-charged-with-killing-husband
care2.com/causes/why-is-the-female-prisoner-population-skyrocketing.html
nytimes
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2017/07/06/us/georgia-woman-children-stabbing.html?mcubz=3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>4 women are killed in the United States by their husbands, boyfriends, or exes.
meant to say everyday

send them all to womans only school and have them have a minimum of 2 hours of ''respect lessons'' everyday where they learn how to treat a man right

Make it illegal for women to talk

>population of the US is 323.1 million
>1460 women a year killed
That's pretty low. Congratulations, the problem has already been solved by being nonexistent.

How many are just paying the coal toll?

that is correct

and thousands of people die each day

how many is too many?

women should stop being Nazis

what can OP do to redux the volume of cock in OP's mouth for one hour?

Pro tip: you can't

tell them to stopping fucking losers

this

women a year killed
these are women killed by their boyfriends, husbands, and exes. im sure many more are killed by people that arent in these categories (robbers, other family members)

i just dont know how someone can kill the woman they love

Based U.S.

>love
are you 12?

Make feminism illegal

>4 women are killed
not enough

you know what i meant. what makes a man kill the main woman in his life that isnt his mother?

this man may be on to something

Same reason a man should kill his own dog. Read nigger.

>Giving a fuck about 4 women killed and reducing "violence" against women
>when there were likely 200 people killed within the same time period in Chicago.
Priorities, yours are fucked.

murder is illegal

read thread, i said 4 women per day

ermagerd this is outrageous!
we need to fund a series of mandatory "teach men not to kill" classes, we should use funds allocated to suicide prevention because it's mostly men doing that too so it's basically the same thing if you think about it.

Yeah quit fucking niggers

Teach women not to be disgusting whores.

Dont get hitched to a whore and you wont need to beat them to death for being a whore. Pretty simple shit. Too many western males dont realize what feminism has done to the female psyche until their balls deep in a divorce. Sad!

>4
Well, shit. That's even less than men killed by their wives, girlfriends, and exes!

That's still terrible, but that's a much better rate than I expected.
How many is interracial?

3 times as many people shot in Chicago, for the record. CBA looking at other methods, but it's mostly going to be shootings anyway.

Women need to grow up, let me give you some personal insight on the matter.

I've been with my wife for 10 years now. We met in high school, and I got her pregnant.
She is and always has been a lazy person and a shit cook. I wouldn't even mind eating shit food if she at least made it on time. But she rarely did.

We'd get into screaming arguments constantly about how lazy and worthless she was. I felt like an asshole for it, but goddamn she was a real piece of work. The only reason I dealt with all this was for the kids, and also because the sex is great.

But one night, I got fed up. Not only did she get drunk, neglect the kids, and made me top Ramen for dinner, but she decided to give me attitude too. She was being real fucking bitchy. So I told my grandparents to keep an eye on the kids and told my wife we were going to go out and have dinner together. I drove maybe 3 blocks to a quiet area (we live in Oregon, it's not hard to find a quiet field) and I got out of the car, went around like I was going to open her door for her and let her out, and I just beat the shit out of her while she was still seatbelted. After a few punches, I asked her if she wanted to go back to her parents. She started screaming and yelling and said yes, so I beat the shit out of her again. Then I asked her what she wanted to do. She finally got smart and said she wanted to go home. So I took her home and dared her to start trouble. I even handed her my cellphone and dialed her mom's number on the drive home. I made her talk to her mom, while daring her to fucking say something.

Before that incident, I had never laid a hand on her. But I had always threatened it. I told her "one of these days, if you don't straighten up, I'm going to lay hands on you."

All my meals have been on time, and she just recently tried to make a meatloaf. It was mediocre, but I was just thrilled that she tried.

Do with this information what you will.

>being this unable to handle women
The absolute STATE of american ''"""""'''''''''masculinity"""""''''

>4 women are killed in the United States by their husbands, boyfriends, or exes.
Women like bad boys, right? Well, these are the consequences.

Maybe women shouldn't get with dangerous men.

Domesticating them.

realness

thats fucking horrible. how bad did you beat her? was she bleeding?

where did you hit her?

remove gender roles ya dip

lets talk about that 9gag watermark friend

>Do with this information what you will.
You're a nigger married to a nigger?

>nazbol
Story checks out.

Shame them for being dumb sluts.
Teach dads to raise them to be better at choosing men.

so how many of those are killed by blacks and spics?
3 out of 4?

You fucking cunt. You're lucky you're user right now.

Not that I'm saying this excuses anything, but how come no one ever talks about the psychological abuse that women regularly inflict on men?

Should have learned better.

Odds are she's just paying the toll.

Toughen up pussy. If a girl can emotionally abuses you it's because you either don't know any better (because you're 15) or because you're idolizing women when you shouldn't be.

It's a copypasta, thank god.

end family unit, let corporations create and raise children. Without the need for the family unit, females will either turn into males with female anatomy, or their population will be reduced.

Men can't and can never be victims.

Remove blacks and Muslims.

Mandatory universities classes teaching women to shut the fuck up

>thats fucking horrible

yea she sounds like a really shitty bitch, glad we have some actual men around still.

4 women should have listened.

Where did I say I was abused?

>remove blacks and muslims
>remove
>sounds like Jews to me!

uwotm8

Bot isn't calibrated properly. Pay it no mind.

This kind of opinion is why there is violence against women. This ideology encourages victims to lash out against ignorance.

>niggers
>picking an abusive partner
>years of abuse and they stay
>they probably had it coming
>probably were the aggressor

The original

>university

I think you mean church

I bet she's already having an affair with a Jewish family law solicitor

>moot
>not wanting to be the little girl
Nice try, Reddit.

Deport all non whites.

>or exes
Exactly.
Ban divorce, child support, etc.
Ban immigration while you're at it, since (at least in Spain) most cases are by immigrants.

That's Mr Reddit to you, young lady

Nazi women are best women.

If they weren't Nazis it wouldn't be happening #punchanazi

i guess thats utopie ... they will never stop being nazis :(

Shutting the fuck up would be a good start.

remove non-whites?

If you love your women then make her bleed.
T.Women

if u told her "one of these days, if you don't straighten up, I'm going to lay hands on you."
it wasnt realy violence

#literallyhitler
lel

Woman has one purpose. To produce new child for regime. Worker. Field hand. Seamstress.

woman must produce citizen or be killed.

blame the alt left #punchanazi

i think thats just something about whats catching attention and that stuff
but sheeesh good theorie

>North Korea shit posting.
>Maybe.

what is not cheating

what is the race of the offenders?

Like a typical feminist whore you like to pull retarded statistics and reports out of your butt, the feminist movement is characterized by fraudulent reports and self-serving agendas.

If you're gonna post retarded statements like that you need to back it up with credible references.

In reality that vast majority of domestic violence victims are male.

saveservices.org/2012/02/cdc-study-more-men-than-women-victims-of-partner-abuse/

The OP is aprofessional victim whore or a white knight faggot, why don't you explain this to me:

nytimes.com/2017/07/06/us/georgia-woman-children-stabbing.html?mcubz=3

foxnews.com/us/2017/07/07/woman-charged-in-slayings-4-children-father-due-in-court.html

usnews.com/news/best-states/tennessee/articles/2017-08-09/tennessee-woman-charged-with-killing-husband

These are only minute examples of the extreme violent nature of modern day women.

And I hate to break it to you but the female prison population has skyrocketed in the last 20 years.

care2.com/causes/why-is-the-female-prisoner-population-skyrocketing.html

let me ask you this why can be done to reduce violence again men, women and children ?

If its all about equality why are you giving special attention to women ?

Let's archive

>nytimes com/2017/07/06/us/georgia-woman-children-stabbing.html?mcubz=3
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2017/07/06/us/georgia-woman-children-stabbing.html?mcubz=3

based kim

Women choose this kind of relationship on themselves. They enjoy being man-handled and beaten.

Why do you think they stay with them for so long?

So I don't give a rat's ass for bad decisions made by women everyday.

ive already seen this pasta

Easy, women don't have to prefer losers. Just make women smarter.

>What can be done to reduce violence against women?
>>>

Women can be taught to keep their cocksuckers shut, that may help.

Show them what happens to them when they get caught fucking over the wrong man.
Inform them how niggers are in reality.
Delete feminism.

>Women choose these kinds of relationships themselves

Women need to be more responsible and defend themselves

/thread

Too late faggot, you fucked up and your thread is gay. I beat my wife. Suck my dick.

d00d 4 women in total since the founding of the states is bretty low

>love
Subhumans are incapable of genuine love. It's why love is no longer character trait in modern fiction, due to multiculturalism.

Is this real? This is too painful to read.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

no white knights here, maybe they should either stop being whores or find better men kek

How many men have their lives completely ruined by divorce everyday?

I bet it's more than 4.
Where is the outrage?

#mensrights