Almonds = activated

Almonds = activated

My head... it's spinning...

I get it, removing the systemic barrier destroys society since now no one will pay to see a baseball game

>systemic barrier
As opposed to what, an accidental random barrier?

>watching the game without paying
wtf is that commie shit

This.
>In the fourth image, the short people once again can't see the game because there is a crowd of 10,000 people outside the fence to watch the game that has declined markedly in quality due to the discount players.

Why are the trying to watch the game for free instead of buying a ticket like everyone else? Should security come remove them?

Just buy a fucking ticket.

Propaganda image designed to make you forget baseball is shitty. Sage.

as always pol has no counter arguments

Why don't they just buy a ticket?

Where will the (((commercials))) go if you take the barrier away?

You know what.... I think I know (((who))) put it there.

>white
due to affirmative action of course

or Or OR YOU COULD GET A FUCKING JOB AT THE LOCAL STORE STACKING BOXES AND BE ABLE TO AFFORD TICKETS. FUCKING COMMUNIST WANNABE

kek

>hole in the fence
nigger too stupid to look thru it

you can never remove the systematic barriers between the races and between men as women as they are biological in origin.

Really made me think

top zozzle

this. Baseball is boring.

this whole thing seems sort of retarded because if the little guy sat on the medium guys shoulders then the medium guy sat on the big guys shoulders theyd all be able to see the game without having to worry about boxes or the covering on the fence

Austria bringing in the bantz

No you autistic faggot. Nothing is illegal about watching a game from the other side of the fence

thanks cunt

>A FRAKING LEAF
You are good guy among fellow leafs

woah
people work really fast

Surprisingly accurate

can some fellow Australien tell me what a pooftas is? a cunt?

poofta = OP

so faggots

slang word for someone who is gay

This is the only reasonable response.

that's most braindead analogy I ever saw

Wooly woofta mate

All three watching the game without paying admission. Ultimate gibs.

Oh I get it, niggers need shit tons of help because they're stupid.
Phew I almost just treated them like people for a minute silly me

>first panel. Autist can't see game because of Autistic fits.

>Second Panel. Autist can see game because given special autism shoes. With really high heels.

>Third panel. Autism cured. No more autistic people in the world. Autists have gone from marginalized to able-bodied. The cause of the inequality was addressed.

The third panel illustrates why the new left will collapse. Because sometimes the causes of inequity amonst marginalized groups is what makes marginalized groups unique. If Sup Forums wasn't retarded, they would fully support removing the systemic barrier; because that would mean turning everyone into a white cishet able body. Heed my warning,

Hey they are watching the game for free!!

The first problem is that the problem is assuming genetic advantage. The tall person is the one most capable of seeing the game. Now let's say we properly abstract this to something like the most effective person for a job is given a job. Well then theoretically that individual will produce far more than the least effective person. In fact, the least effective person might increase costs for no benefit.

Abstract this for society and let's say we place the shortest person in a position that requires the tallest person. Society now needs to expend resources to match even the base production of the tall person. It would be far better that the tall person be the only person even allowed to watch the baseball game. The medium and small person should go to another game because they are not competitive naturally.

useless, self-important, self-righteous do-gooder virtue-signalling horse shit: the meme

You'll really notice this concept in places like Qatar (worked there for five years). If something is free like am event, it'll be swamped with Indians and Nepalese which means nobody enjoys anything. A pay wall keeps the riff raff out

lol, the real systematic barrier is the cost of a ticket. these freeloaders need to get a job.

Im thinking thoughts ive never thunk before.... damn...

except the big guy, who has to support everyone, gets tired and collapses. Then everybody falls down.

Damn. It is true. Libtards can't meme.

wtf I love chain link fences now

Top memeing Josef.

All analogies are braindead and dumb.
Instead of addressing a complex set of issues of inequality of outcomes, discrimination, social programs, equality of opportunity etc you're left with arguing about fucking boxes and baseball games. That is what all analogies are.
If anyone ever uses an analogy you should ignore everything they say.

Why we never see civilized people buying their seats in this kind of comics?

>had all night to draw up a shitty 4 color version
>work fast
no wonder your country is shit

Equity in this context is just Affirmative Action. Yuck.

because people being shitty is the first and foremost problem

Removing systematic barriers will not ensure equal opportunity. It never does.

Parents will always want the best possible outcome for their children. Even if those outcomes are obviously at the expense of others. And it really doesn't go much farther than that.

And systems of government that try to break those bonds to achieve literal equality or absolute control never last. Or at least they don't last very long relative to the length and breadth of human history.

> pay $500
>get a box
nigga just find one in the trash that shit for free

Great. So let's help everyone who's poor regardless of ra-

> FUCK YOUR WHITENESS
> This coding bootcamp is only for women and people of color!
> You're a white man in abject poverty?
> Lol, gross. No thanks!

I'd love to go back to being egalitarian, but it's a losing move when the (((other side))) gets to be tribal.

das it mane

Have a heart you privileged fuck, what are you complaining about, just cash in your privilege points for a life completely free of all suffering at the White Male Club

>Expos
>Garry Carter shirt
RIP

Beast

The first one is crony (state-influenced) capitalism. Yeah, I'm aware that it'd be hard to have good capitalist system with kikes, but removing them for any reason is priority.

>manlets always get help no matter the situation

fiendish little snakes

Nice touch with the Ben garrison.

and 3 in 4 are men. really gets my noggin joggin

they are all breaking the law because they did not pay to watch the game

This doesnt solve the problem of short-sighted people
how does this help them see the game better?

you did that on purpose you meanie

The wall is literally government intervention.

BAN WOODEN FENCES

Entertainment is a human right too? It kinda becomes hard to follow.

Nah gotta make the left guy white

Third image should have the entire ball game removed.

Now, no one will be able to catch a foul ball.

I just wanted to play my video games :-(

who cares? it's a shitty picture trying to make people say awww, things are mean!

In terms of 'systemic' it's a privately owned baseball team that built the fence, not a fucking government entity, baseball teams aren't owned by the state (although teams try to get cities to pay for the stadium, so maybe there's an argument in residents getting free/discount tickets).

Otherwise, watch the game on a fucking TV like a normal person where height is irrelevant

getting me to reply/10