Why did the anglos save the slavs from extermination in WW2?

why did the anglos save the slavs from extermination in WW2?

slavs are shit

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/28/ania-lisewska_n_3831495.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligenzaktion
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

For the memes.

t. Mehmet Ozkan

come here "german" boy, let's have some fun

1. Bongs entered the war to stop the Krauts from becoming a haegemon in Europe, not to save Slavs
2. Without Slavs your sorry saxon asperger ass would be an allach-worshipping mongol

Because Slavs don't go on WAAAGGGH!!'s across Europe every few hundred years.

yeah niggers are tough too so?
they're still niggers

IQ is more important than toughness

>your sorry saxon asperger ass would be an allach-worshipping mongol
user, i...

white version of Pinoy

there were what, 3 practical civil wars already in 30 years, maybe 7 times the political landscape changed over 1 century? lend-lease was fucking massive and we forgave a huge debt in the 70's iirc. a lot of moving parts but the eastern front bled german manpower and sapped their logistic capability to respond to the western landings and ground wars. germany effectively lost when it collapsed in n africa. t. napoleon

>IQ is more important than toughness
Slavic IQ is same as in other European countries.

without land lease slavs would have lost

It's actually higher than German iq.

We've been at 99 for years, they were at 98 in 2015 and they're on a downward spiral because lolniggers.

German frauleins are spreading their legs for 80 iq subhumans while this faggot posts here about him being superior to slavs. It's hilarious. I hope our border guards tell him to fuck off back where he came from when he's going to seek refuge from Abdul during the day of the rope.

I'm so fucking glad Germany is donezo, man, you wouldn't even believe. I'm going to pop a bottle of champagne when niggers slaughter them all.

Cuz Cheeki Breeki

>he doesn't play pocket and sling his allies
>germany spawned flank and drushed
>italy as pocket
l m a o

I think he already is worshipping Allah

>German frauleins are spreading their legs for 80 iq subhumans
only fat, 40year old bydlo single moms. yes we have bydlo too.

educated german women only rarely date shitskins

>I'm going to pop a bottle of champagne when niggers slaughter them all.
Don't be like that. We need higher moral grounds. We need to help Europe when the time comes. Any action coming from butthurt will only make us weaker.
I actually don't hold anything against Germans and other Germanics.

They handed them over to Soviet union though, they didn't care about it, just needed an excuse to attack.

Nah bro, fuck that. I'd risk my limb and life for a white, nationalist France, Spain, Austria and even Britain. But the Germans? Fuck the Germans. Let them rot. They should've been genocided after the war. They don't deserve a fucking country, they always try to fuck everything up for everyone else because muh imperialim, muh reich and muh autism.

I mean for fucks sake, a German Stasi cunt engineered this mudslime crisis, she's trying to flood our countries with apes and they're going to either re-elect her or go with Schulz, who is probably more of a marxist than Joseph Fucking Stalin. They don't deserve your pity.

Let them rot.

1939 best day of my life

1945 was better, so many dead krauts. 202X is going to be even more glorious, we'll finally get rid of you, subhuman scum.

>What was WWI
>What were the Balkan wars
>What were the Yugoslav wars
>What is modern day Russia and Ukraine
Are you fucking retarded?

huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/28/ania-lisewska_n_3831495.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol

hahahahaha

This is now a G*rman hate thread.

no, this is a D&C thread made by an obvious muzzie diaspora

Churchil was a slave to the kikes, as was American leadership at the time. Therefore, when Germany was defeated, they left the commieslavs alone to fester and enslave half of europe for a couple of generations.

They didn't, though. The commies killed more slavs than the nazis did

Objectively wrong.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You're really earning your country's reputation for being full of butthurt slavic niggers. Let me guess, you wuz kangs until the kraut man started keeping you down??

but to be honest .. schulz is very cute

We didnt, they saved themselves. I know that Germany is fucked beyond repair when I read posts from Germans who dont know their History.

How the fuck are you supposed to run a blood mill on inferior Slav blood cunt?
Only Aryan grade blood is suitable for refining into high grade Anglo Freemason cocaine sport.

stalin admitted himself without western help russia would have lost the war you fucking retard

>objectively wrong
>posts a meme map

Shart education everyone.

I bet you get your knowledge about the world from Hollywood movies.

>Let me guess, you wuz kangs until the kraut man started keeping you down??
Well...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligenzaktion

>make fun of slavs being actually exterminated by nazi psychpaths
>cry about muh white genocide