:(

Fookin weak gipsy...

Sage

Well romanians are the most white in Eastern Europe so gtfo

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0DO0XyS8Ko

I like romanian song.

What is your favorite romanian song???

go jack off to anime

and you fucking know that is a gypsy scum and not a romanian. ROMANIANS ARE NOT GYPSIES,We are white. Gypsies are all over in eastern europe,even more in hundary and bulgaria than romania.so fuck off.

Romanians are the niggers of Europe.

HungAryans are my fellow horse lord bros from the old times.

ROMAnia did not even exist 150 years ago. You are a made up country from random tribes enriched by BulgAryan seed.

SHOW ME A MEDIEVAL MAP WHERE IT SAYS ROMANIA.

>not gypsies

It is LITERALLY in your name.. ROMA-nia... land of the gypsies.

>denmark owns the most muslim filled part of Sweden
I don't mind that

My mother is bulgarian also..

So,Roma(Rome in italian) the capital of italy is the city of gypsies?

Is the woman on the left gypsy too?
She's quite attractive

no the gypsies didn't have a name so they stole it from a great city because they couldn't come up with one for themselves

There you go...

The thing is,i know that you know that romanians are not gypsies. But you edgy fags like to call romanians gypsies only to trigger them. Besides butthurt HUNgarians,most of you guys would actually like to hang out with romanians if you get to know them.

Yeah,your point was that romanians are maybe like americans,a country made out of different people with different ethnic backgrounds. Me personally i'm proud of my bulgarian and romanian blood.

Romanians are all gypsies. Worse than niggers, desu. At least most niggers don't pretend they aren't niggers.

Romanians are an embarrassment to white people.

Stop posting,ever.

>Bozgor hate thread
>Turns into Romanian roast thread

Every god damn time

I always play your country in Hearts of Iron

most hate threads usually backfire desu
nois
did death or dishonor improve anything?

>mexico of europe
>better than anyone else

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""white""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Bulgaria is bro

This

youtube.com/watch?v=6ZqaXHSE7gY

why do chad posters hate hungarians? you're not even european

This.

Romanians are DIRECT descendants of the Roman Empire. Gypsies are Indian scum.

Their language maybe but most of them are gypsies at this point

The origin of the holy Romanians:

As the legend says, there were two brothers: Romulus and Remus. But through the history, people have forgotten the third brother Romanius.

Romulus and Remus got fed by the female wolf, but they didn't left space for Romanius. Romanius was hungry, so he found a male wolf and started to suck on it's cock. There comes the name dako-roman (dako means cue, which refers to penis). After Romulus killed Remus, to avoid death he went to Wallachia, where he met a wagon of gypsyes. He joined their family and became their leader.

Source: Gesta Romanium

>pic related, ancient warrior of the army of The Romanian Empire

kek

Janos Hunyadi was Hungarian. He said so himself.

kek what is this shill thread

>tfw this is true

"""""white"""""

Ok it's already boring, last one:

Look at place and city names in Romanian, they are transliterations of Hungarian names that mean, usually not a fucking thing in Romanian (but have meaning in Hungarian or old Hungarian).

All my love to V4, Serbs, Croats, all slavs except gypo romanians.