Why do people always talk about American History X, When the Believer is the real redpilled neo-nazi movie?

Why do people always talk about American History X, When the Believer is the real redpilled neo-nazi movie?

youtube.com/watch?v=SITUzpk9Lso

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5YnV6MADOD4
youtube.com/watch?v=eilDS0IKhLE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Most Liberals I know of have American X History as their favorite movie. I mean it's made by a Jewish guy for braindead people.

>kills himself at the end

more like blackpill

He is based on a real guy, who also killed himself. sometimes redpills and blackpills overlap. at least he killed a Jew in the end.

>self hating jew
>kills himself
>blackpill

much. Bullshit

youtube.com/watch?v=5YnV6MADOD4

The funniest thing about American History X is that it doesnt actually criticize the idea of racism itself.

Sure, the racists are portrayed as larpy, naive and jaded, and their leaders as manipulative (the guy with the mole) and corrupt (Aryan Brotherhood), and that's why the protagonist [SPOILER]reverts to being a normie[/SPOILER]

But in the movie there is literally no excuse for the bad things blacks do. The movie doesn't try to explain away black-on-white crime and the shitty behavior of blacks. Blacks are portrayed just as annoying and unpleasant to be around (except the guy in the prison laundry) as they are portrayed on the Sup Forums board.

The one with Harry Potter is even more redpilled than the believer

killing yourself is always blackpill, no matter the circumstances, it's derived from completely hopelessness

What's it called?

>If you hate your enemies they win

Nah, that's completely blue pilled

Mentions white genocide and Jews,,,,, pretty good to me

It's actually true for the Jews though, if you don't give them any excuses and ignore them, they will look bad. .

Yeah, but it's has a Jewish hollywood spin. probably. haven't watched it to be honest.

>redpilled
>movie mad by (((Hollywood)))
your entire thread

see

Its a NAZI Jew who wants to blow up a Synagogue.

Is he not infiltrating the nazis? doesn't the movie portray some nazi guys as a literal basement dweller?

You're talking about the believer, we were talking about Imperium

>Bean never made another movie

he did

It's called Imperium. He plays an FBI agent who has to infiltrate a white supremacist organization, but sort of gets redpilled. Sort of. Got some of my friends actually looking into the ZOG and things like that. Worth a watch.

Why havent you poltards made a pol edit of american history x yet? It could be glorious.

BUMP

youtube.com/watch?v=eilDS0IKhLE