Meanwhile in Poland

Poland may be occupying German land, but at least their protecting it from Merkel.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ewU5vFROUzY
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/mn-mongolia
youtube.com/watch?v=fxamYw_e7W4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What is the first sign they are forming? The others I can identify as Che, Commie and Antifa.

two fags

Gay people. (Butt f***ing)

100% right! Merkel basically invited all those refugees into europe and now the germans are regretting it. I betcha that they dont like the fact that theyre sharing social security with a nigger or a terrorrist arab. At least Poland (and other countries such as Bulgaria and Hungary) have a strong government willing to protect their country from the scum of the Earth.

fucking based

stickfigure fags getting physical

based
they dont take shit from anybody

looks like rape

What have these losers got against Guevara and homosexuals?

They need to get a life,sad cunts

pidors

Slav monkeys, I'm so embarrassed for this shithole

>they dont take shit from anybody
>uses nigger vernacular

Go be ślązak somewhere else.

What did Guevara have against homosexuals?

There's a lot to have against gays when you hear more than what you're told by the TV and your school.

I could try to make one magic post that would convince you but it's probably better if you lurk more and let it seem in gradually, you fruitcake potato fuck

>prasing white niggers who have no education, no work and all day and night they drink vodka.

Retards.

Tell me then dude

polands are the mexicans of europe

go be a commie somewhere else

>protecting it from Merkel

You're more globalist than Germans

This. They're basically white (more like white-yellow) skinned niggers

This is a board for people looking for serious discussion. If you came here from a watch mojo video about 4chinz pranks, dont post, just lurk.

oh no...
it's retarded

I am Slazok and I am embarrassed by this post

Either troll or got trigger by cycling prohibition.

guevara was a commie faggot and therefore deserved death, and people wouldn't mind homos so much if they didn't do shit like this

Missclick.

I was refering to this man's backdoor amateur.

what are the left two images ?
homosex and ?

Another retarded britcuck

Europe for europeans
Africa for niggers

This is polish mindset you fucking inbred twat

Implying there is something bad with gym and sport enthusiasts

The extremely based Mexicans of Europe.

Atheism probably

first faggots second che guevara third commies 4th antifa

damn that sure is a lot of paper rolls they're holding up there..

must be good working as a plumber getting em all free rolls...

And you think the EU wants Europe for the Europeans? Lmao your Mongolian IQ is showing you stupid Russian peasant. Death to globalist Poles.

Che was a fucking cunt. Learn your history. He was no hero to the people, he was a fucking tyrant.

Also gay people have sadly made themselves a part of the hardcore left leaning ideology. And I said sad because I know conservative gays. They fucking hate the fag community for what a joke and embarrassment it's become for them.

Fuck off with your polish fags.

Nobody would mind gay marriage if fagots wouldnt want to adopt children after couple of years fucking disgusting

>it cannot be rebuild
>it cannot be remade

Typical inbred bong
Run away pussy. Ahmed is right behind you.

Also

Hahahahahahaha

Go back into the closet Jack Donovan

And yet you live in a complete shit hole you Russian rape baby. I fucking hate poles who come to Germany. I ironically prefer Romanians and Britcucks to you poor, toilet cleaning low IQ monkey scum.

No one would mind?

You think the EU can be reformed to be nationalist when the whole point Kalergi created it was to destroy nationalism? Kek, no wonder your country is still a third world shithole. Now clean my toilet you Mongolian ape.

Can you really blame Poles for not wanting Krauts or Ruskies?

how do you organize a crowd of rowdy people to do this? ive never seen anything in an american sporting event like that

>Poland may be occupying German land
i've never heard a stupider statement.
germany does not have land, they have a disease.

Why are all Poles either criminals or prostitutes?

>Two retarded bongs without any grasp of things outside their govt-paid house

You retards are pathetic. Your people made you into this... i don't know how to name you... cucks?

You don't have nothing of your own. Even opinion.
You're only able to rage Hurr! Poles are niggers!
Meanwhile an actual nigger is raping your mom as we speak...

I ber you mongs are lower educated and earn less than me. On top of that both of you live in crime-riddrn shitholes

Buahaha
Faggots

>Poland may be occupying German land
What? Show your flag, faggot. I bet you are an amerishart. This would explaing your lacks in education.

Polish migrant detected - left his 3rd world shithole for degenerate burgerland.

You just need bunch of people that love their own country. Not in a fake like fake amercian smile type of patriotism.

>nigger not knowing nor history nor maps of his own country

Buahaha
No wonder you're all be gon in two generations

chill mal habibi the poles were settled there first

You support the EU which makes you a cuck. Enjoy Mutti Merkel's migrants you barbarian from the Eastern Steppes.

Poland is just a cabbage field where Germans and Russians go to fight and rape. What a worthless country. I'd be embarrassed to be a Pole - your country was literally given to you after a war by bigger powers. Poland is as much a non-country as Belgium.

Hitler was right. Poles are untermensch and certainly not white.

>this much butthurt

No wonder you faggots ade unable to take a stand and fight

Lmao@your pathetic attempts at damage control

Awww he tries so hard it is too obvious, better luck next time.

Bongs Bongs never change, thats why Jews trick u that easy. Divide this numbers by populations and show us this master piece again.

>unable to take a stand

The last I looked we're leaving the EU and you're still Merkel's Lebensraum.

Learn to count retarded twat.
Polish minority in the isles is quite large, if you count locked compared to overall minority they commit less crime than brits. And far less than other minorities.

Yup leaving and paying fines... worked great for you lot.
We are staying taking all their money while openly laughing at their faces and waiting for them to get tired and kick us out... and we will make em pay even more for that.

Brexit was literally promoted as a chance to give third world immigrants equal opportunity to come in, rather than "unfairly" letting white migrants from Europe skip the permit process, and to open up more free trade with third world sweatshops. A moderate centre right pro-immigration party is in charge of Brexit process and the future of policy after it happens.

But OK keep believing that brexit will do anything for your alt right nationalist agenda.

My wife's family is from Poland. Her father is the mayor of a small town on the border with Germany. He openly calls himself a fascist just to spite the commies and anarchists. The EU hates him and supports leftist candidates to replace him every election but he hasn't lost his position in over 20 years. About five years ago on national day. They bussed in some anarchists from Germany to fuck shit up. The police were outnumbered 5:1, so the town decided to 'deputize' any man of fighting age to fight the commies. The street brawls were intense. By the end of the day dozens of anarchists were arrested or hospitalized and hundreds fled back to across the border. After that they no longer tolerated the AFA presence in the town and shit down their squats and arrested all known dealers.

You guys are finished, ethnically and as a western country.

It was nice knowing ya ,take care and good bye

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ewU5vFROUzY

We are famous communism dodgers, all will be fine. Stalin dont want us in USSR and Merkel dont want us too.

I like and respect poland.

We're 86% white. Poland is 0% white.

amazing user
take my energy to fight commies, mayordad

Fugg, I don't do this often, but that webbum gave me the giggles something fierce.

Too bad Poland was stooging out for the wrong side. Letting Churchill bully them into picking a fight they couldn't win with Germany so England could get their rocks off fighting Germans.

holy shit poles just wont stop talking about their love for poland, i've got a step cousin who was born in america and is polish and can't stop talking about poland, it actually gets annoying.

Because God give us this country and many of us pay with blood for this soil. Germans, Russians and many other try purge us and we still live. WE ARE CHOSEN BY GOD!

Are YOU retarded?

Ironically Mongolians have very high IQ, higher than you bongler:

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/mn-mongolia

Top kek.
youtube.com/watch?v=fxamYw_e7W4

Name of the town or fuck off faggot.

Kek

at least gay blowjobs are ok.

Communists fuck with your country only once:
They either destroy you completely, or you don't allow them back ever again.

Name of town?

Both Hungary and Bulgaria where occupied by the Ottoman Empire in the past so they know what its like to live under Sharia Law and aren't going to let it happen again.

Why are you such a self hating Pollack? No Polish cutie 3.14 gf?

>slavs aren't white

Oh fuck off with that stupid meme bruv

so NAZI's are OK?

Only if they reject Hitler