Putin & Xi agree to ‘appropriately deal’ with N. Korea

What did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XT5jo7aZzTw
bbc.com/news/world-asia-41140621
youtu.be/oocfKco3CxI
theduran.com/truth-north-korea-booming/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

King Jon Oon and his top 5 generals are gonna wake up with an unfortunate case of 3 gunshots to the back of the head

probably the opposite of what the us has done the last 100 years

Help him make more nukes.

It means they won't do anything. But by pretending that they will, it causes the rest of the world back off from North Korea until the Norks are a real threat to the West.

Continue to let them develop nukes and then shield them from out "unfair" sanctions and pressure. Just put a military blockade on them and start this shit

They will send a strongly worded letter.

They'll set up a deal and give the norks 10 more H bombs.

They cock blocked the US

This. More stalling.

help him out

Something along these lines. You have to think China has people close to him just in case.

Join the Happening HQ discord
discord/HwPHjv7

it means they are either cucks to the West and will disown Kim, or stand up and support their greatest ally

Friendship with trump is over
China is my new friend now

I guess Kim Doesn't know about this huh

Help him make more nukes?

I don't know, something along the lines of not shaking your fists and sending out tweets and actually acting like competent, stable statesmen.

It means the world watches in shock as China invades and kills every nork. The star will gorge itself on clay.

Hahahahaha

Putin has already criticized the US for escalating the conflict. Russia wants diplomacy, that has been pretty clear from the get go. For China and Russia, North Korea is a nice buffer zone between them and US backed South Korea.

Not gonna happen. Kim purged all potential allies of outside forces. The China clique around Jang Song-Thaek and Kim Jong-nam are gone.

topjej

But seriously i hope the norks let lose before they fall, dead chinks is a good thing all round

Will the world come to see the true form of the Tsar Bomba this time?

What did I miss? Why is everyone at Best Korea's throat agian?

>until the Norks are a real threat to the West.
You're a mouth breather who has been spending too much time in happening threads. Kim will never ever attack another country. Ever. I know your brain damage makes that hard to comprehend, but read it a few times an eventually it'll sink in.

Successful H-bomb test

Those soft fucks in Seoul should be nuked.

it means they will do nothing, Trump will do nothing, and NK will probably figure out how to load nukes onto ICBMs within 5 years and their missiles will have enough range to hit LA, Chicago, NYC by then, and nobody knows how many they will build or whether they can be shot down since Japan didn't do shit except spook their own people with that J-Alert alarm bullshit when a missile flew right overhead.

It's a shitty situation and Trump really shouldn't have escalated the war of words. The time to take care of NK was before 2004, when they detonated their first nuke. Good luck landing a ground army now against someone who has nukes. Airstrikes = Seoul gets wiped

youtube.com/watch?v=XT5jo7aZzTw

I guess they will try to stop trading (inc. China and Russia), starve them out, induce a civil war or chaos, try a decapitating strike against the leadership.

Probably a whole lot of nothing on an international scale followed by blocking any kind of meaningful effort to shut the best koreans up

Would have read if you didn't have a meme flag, sorry bud

We do not care

This is an elite unit

Honestly would anyone be mad if China just annexed NK?

Better them than a nutjob with a fuckton of methed up workers and triggerhappy brainwashed soldiers that have never seen a tablet and still don't know the Berlin wall fell

Launching a missile over Japan.
A few days later test nuke

You know what if my neighbor came outside with a gun and started shooting it right past me and then I found out he had explosives and he was threatening to use them against me.
I really wouldn't care if one of his buddies said he would never do anything and I was the one that was stupid for thinking otherwise.

they tested an H-bomb (10x more powerful than their last test) which registered 6.3 on the earthquake scale which everyone in the world with earthquake instruments picked up on.

bbc.com/news/world-asia-41140621

alternatively you could just read the fucking front page on any MSM site

xiping when he saw putinforceone heading his way

>Airstrikes = Seoul gets wiped
Not if we fuck up their launch sites before they can do shit.

I don't know, but Trump better fucking react quick. I took a bet that there would be US boots on the ground before the 12th of september.

Hurry up Trump, or you how me 500€.

The have hundreds of thousands of troops amassed on the northern boarder of NK. There will be an invasion.

>you owe me 500€

Don't let that typo fool you, you still owe me.

>Honestly would anyone be mad if China just annexed NK?

South korea might get uppity, but who cares about them

How will the same conduct over the last 50 years change anything?

1 MT blast this morning
they Big League now

Name one thing - one single fucking thing - that Kim will benefit from by nuking/bombing another country. Take your time, I'm highly considerate of slow people.

Putin wants diplomacy where its convinient for them. Nobody really cares whats convinient for russia since its a banana republic.

I can't help but imagine what would have happened if Truman let Macarthur have his way.

Don't you realize they have some artillery pieces that are in range of Seoul?

What would that neighbor have to gain from it? I don't know, some people just want to watch the world burn.

diplomacy is not going to fucking work with the norks, everyone knows this

I wonder how soon after NK gets their shit pushed in that a (((central bank))) is established

Guy is nuts. He doesn't need a logical reason to do it.

He's building detterance for NK. When he will have his arsenal of nukes, no one in the world will able to do anything to him. The end goal is the reunification of Koreas. Russia and China are totally okay with that.

It was 120 KT

fat man was an a-bomb with 25mt, you are misinformed

It means we continue to pretend that china is not giving them nukes

The primary benefit of having nuclear weapons is deterrence.

>the star will gorge itself in clay

The Stars and Stripes. America will be given permission to totally destroy the Norks and will overdose on the amount of weaponry needed.

Cut down food aid by 25% for the next three months

On the money.
>norks have nuclear deterrant pointed to US
>USA can't do shit without them getting nuked
>norks take over south korea
>then threaten japan
>US looks like a laughing stock after

Alright, thanks, senpaitachi.

Spetsnaz in 30 minutes

send them nukes so they will stop building em.

This is why your country and Russia don't get along. Different interests, different kinds of diplomacy.

They're going to hit North Korea so hard it's going to turn South Korea into an island.

The fact that during one of his fly over tests, like the recent Japan flyover, something malfunctions and it goes tumbling into a city and the wreckage kills some people. The intercept system is not %100 reliable either, which is why this recent launch wasn't targeted, as a miss would create a fiasco.

>radar is a new invention that the dprk definitely doesn't have

You're all dumb as fuck if you think NK is nothing but a puppet of the PRC

Its not Kim, its Xi. Thats why the Yanks are pussy as fuck like the South Koreans who let the north and Chain put arty on their border and let them develop nukes

SK, Japan deserve to be invaded, they are cowards, if they have any balls they would BEG the USA for war

Absolute cucks, China now wins

Redpill yourselves

youtu.be/oocfKco3CxI

>Xinhua news
>rt.com

Spetznaz. I dint get the chance to use this nearly as often as I'd like.
Pic related.

Hello kimIDF

Kek, this.
Russia and China don't want to deal with the refugee fallout from a deleted country.

Hello James

Anon5 was right

kim is a wily little sob, but he ain't nuts

>let the north and Chain put arty on their border and let them develop nukes
all countries should have this right.

We also don't get along because Russia indoctrinated 3 generations of children with communist propaganda

Two commie cunts to deal with another commie cunt

LOL, Trump, the USA, the Japs and SK are total cowards, Im going to root for Russia, China and North Korea now becuase you fuckers appear to be useless even in the face of your own destruction.

Don't pretend you didn't try to do the same.

Your idea of NK is 20 years out of date.
Also
> but hurt they've developed a newk.
> says they are too backward to have radar
See the contradiction here?

No chance of that. The moment they cross they DMZ they get nuked

Then expect war.

Un has ex-KGB bodyguards.

Implying those three get along

You're days are numbered kim, just deal with it

Fuck off Frank, no one cares.

You're not wrong.

every antagonizing superpower in the last 70 years has had nukes. they're the only thing keeping the world from turning into a giant blood bath, because no one wants to attack a person with a nuke. theres no reason smaller countries can't have the same protection without becoming indentured servants to the nuke holding superpowers

Ex KGB? I wouldn't worry about 50 yr old fat alcoholic commies

I just want nucular warfare

you either invade now and MAYBE china and russia will keep their act or you die later. your choice usa, in the meantime i'll vote for more civil gun right movements.

commies are the cancer of this world and they cannot prosper without your destruction.
choose one.

Give me one good reason to not assassinate Kim Jong-Un and replace him with Kim Han-Sol

Putin is ex-KGB.
Do you really think Spetsnaz don't know all the KGB tactics by now?

>mfw NK is just doing what America and the USSR did when they got nukes
>mfw the world stage is getting butthurt that its NK and not Iran like the rabbi want

North Korea. It's booming

theduran.com/truth-north-korea-booming/

If North Korea really is achieving per capita annual GDP growth rates of 9% as claimed by the Hyundai Research Institute, and if salaries really have grown 250-1,200% over the last 10 years, then North Korea has the fastest growing economy in the industrialised world, and its people are seeing the fastest growth in real incomes in the world.

That no doubt explains the growing self-confidence of the North Korean leadership and the genuine popularity (as opposed to personality cult) of Kim Jong-un, which even some Western observers are reluctantly admitting.

One of the great problems of the West is that it always seem to struggle to recognise or adjust to a change of reality in any particular given situation.

Just as the West imposed economic sanctions on Russia in 2014 in the completely mistaken belief that Russia’s economy is a house of cards – which is what it was in the 1990s – so the West still believes that North Korea is a basket case one step away from total collapse, as it also was in the 1990s.

The result in both cases is a fruitless search for sanctions in order to tip things over, and anger and bafflement when they fail to work.

In the case of North Korea, what the West believes is the ‘magic bullet’ – Chinese sanctions – will never happen on anything like the scale the West wants or which would make a significant difference. Given that this is so the thing to do is what the West has always and consistently refused to do and which the Chinese and the Russians are urging the West to do: open direct talks with Kim Jong-un.

Pushing the status quo enough that he can get economic benefits from NOT attacking his neighbors.

Literally China's playbook.

"appropriately deal" with N. Korea aka do nothing or at the most sanctions.