How will this change the world, (and politics)?

How will this change the world, (and politics)?

last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/24540-fetal-testosterone-boys-impulsivity.html
takeninhand.com/
svetosavlje.org/biblioteka-index/
spc.rs/sr/linkovi/pravoslavni_tekstovi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for final solution to the ovarian jew problem.

Daily reminder to women here that this is male board and if you want to larp as a woman you are obliged to post your tits.

Else get the fuck out of our board, dost says the P-patriarchy.

Women can be used as sexual objects all over the world without any resistance.
Also (you) won't be gay.

>no tits

still posting.
what are you gonna do about it?

Ideally?
Women have literally become obsolete and are not worth investing anything in anymore, thus forcing them to make themselves worthwhile.
Realistically?
Women have become literally obsolete and are not worth investing anything in anymore, so they will crash the system and nuke all nations into the stone age out of sheer menstrual angst.
And only the Jew will be left in his bunker with this device, ready to swarm the world with fresh goyim. And so we are created in his image.

Japan is saved, China is saved, South Korea is saved, Russian upper class is saved -- everyone else it's too late

I can grow my own loli army?

People always argue gay should not have babies for there is not female and male influence.
If you breed babies without existing mother or father it could cause huge identity conflicts. Lik some people who come from sperm banks or one night stands or adoptions already have today.
Maybe we can prevent that through genetical engineering.
But that could lead to a Gattaca like society in the end or even matrix like.
When a super intelligent Algorithmus decides that humans in general are too error prone for example.
And if every halfway wealthy man wants to create a little personal army of super intelligent warrior, that could lead to clone wars in the end.
It shows a mind set for competing. Which actually should not exist anymore in a world without woman problems and daily access to sex robots.

>can grow my own genetically designed catgirl for the sake of sexual gratification in my loving room

PRAISE THE FREE MARKET

filter your ID
check&m8 goyim

>How will this change the world, (and politics)?
In two parts.

Part one: the world.
Radical feminists will purchase as many of these as they can, in a vain effort to raise nothing but women. An entire female army of feminists will arise and jump to war. Modern society, already crumbling at the edges, begins to completely unravel, and then disintegrate. Fights erupt over the simplest things - women killing other women for a tampon is not an uncommon event.

A fringe group of men will take the mirror image of this, raising an all-male race. Unfortunately, due to a lack of available pussy, they all end up homosexual by design.

Part two: politics
Politicians of all kinds will gladly embrace their newly-born cattle, erm, taxpayers, filling government coffers. Of course, after several exceptional births result in people with above average intelligence, new laws will be enacted that prohibit any genetics that result in any kind of inherently superior outcome. They won't stand to have their herd becoming unruly and upsetting the gravy train of the last 4000 years.

The part that gets me is that no-one takes the time to look at the law of unintended consequences. I like to call it "The Genie's Curse" - be very, very careful what you wish for, you may just get EXACTLY what you want.

> Skin cells from a woman could only be used to make eggs because they lack the Y chromosome. Those from a male might theoretically be turned into eggs as well as sperm, but Azim Surani, who led the work at the Gurdon Institute in Cambridge, said that on the basis of current knowledge, that was unlikely.

Nice, no need for women even if you'd go this way lol.
Kleinefeld syndrom skin cells + CRISPR = womenless future

Check previous thread

Now we just need to figure out how to start war to purge all women

This and robowaifus are going to save the white race

it doesnt change the world.

Only this board by having another shit thread.

how about americucks figure out how to un-jew themselves so we don't die for israel

From previous breqd response.
"
What you are advocating is not patriarchy then. It's 50s style of gender norms.

You may be the 0.01% unicorn you claim to be. But most are not, yesterday I went to a party of my female friend who is supposed to be decent patriarch girl and shiet. Only to learn from her bf that lots of guys came in her mouth during the time he was chasing her lots of them were one night stands.

This is a girl who comes from upper rich class and is on her way to PhD.
We are fucking doomed. And I dont want to marry a slut. My great ancestor was once a royal member of montenegrin family, to see him in shame for marrying a slut when all of them had virginal women is shame for me and my family.

P.s. fembois, are feminine hipster guys, we call them pedercine"

tfw no sinless Dolores wifebot

No it's not. It's just a natural way of things.

If a man is to protect and provide for you, as a woman the least you can do is what you are supposed to do and take his shit every now and then, not try to argue so often and everything else. I don't see a problem with this.

Not attracted to "pederĨine" though

>This is a girl who comes from upper rich class and is on her way to PhD

pretty close, not on my way to Phd tho, only have Bachelor, not pursuing more than that

Right, I see what you meant.

Idk what to tell you, smaller places, towns are different. There is still sex and stuff going on, but there is also this old-fashioned mentality hanging on, Idk, it wouldn't be great for a woman like that in smaller places, she would be slut-shamed way too often

Modern (((Science))) is so great!
It invented plastics which in turn feminized men.
It invented birth control, which feminized men.
Let us not all forget the whole shit in our clothing and food (and it's process), which feminized men.

Now we will have artificial wombs, they will work for eternity, no way EMP gets invented or war happens!
Forget about consequences, Utopia is here!

Sluts deserve shaming.

>Sluts deserve shaming.
This man knows

Yes it is. Patriarchy has lots of meanings. It dates back from ancient greece and spqr where women were above slaves, and below males legally. I don't want old norms back if I'm to marry some bitch who fucked a football team. Fuck that. Im not obliged to care of her, give her shit and go to war only to see her fuck another autistic mongrel because her pussy said so.
Either both are bonded young as virgins or war of genders.
Patriarchy where Im supposed to " be a man and give her shit" with barely anything in return is shitty deal.

homosexualty and transgender can be caused due pregnancy- the female body sets hormones free that affect the child.It is said about very feminine men that they have had to little testosterone injection from mothers womb.
could be tough to copy that artificially in the right mix
livescience.com/24540-fetal-testosterone-boys-impulsivity.html

And if there are female robots or clones they will have access to female bodies. But it could have other affects if every need is instantly satisfied and without being with an actual person

>feminized men.
you sitting on your ass all day and repeating the same memes on the internet is what prevents you from becoming a masculine man.

Doing the same too, I see! :v)

What village, find me a tall monte fem who isnt stupid and virginal and Im launching my ass there to marry her right now.

I'm already manly as fuck. which is why I don't constantly cry about men not being manly. you're projecting your own faggetry.

at least be man enough to admit your anger and its source.

Modern science is going to fix all those things.

Claiming this on Sup Forums.
You should cry, because your enviroment is all feminized.

>Sluts deserve shaming.

they sure do

This is what a real patriarchal society looks like and has nothing to do with breaking ribs.

I'm at my family's place rn, so if I'm just shitposting online, I will stop doing it in order to make my father a coffee, and he will ask me nicely too.

I agree about the bonding as virgins, if I had known stuff I know now I would probably choose to stay a virgin until marriage.

But not being a virgin doesn't equal being a slut though. I can go 3 years without sex, not all women are this promiscuous and degenerate

Great, now more will go to traps + this

If and only if we move our asses into science and work on it.
Do you think wymyn will solve this shit they created?

see, again you refuse to believe that there are people here that are NOT like you.

you are even too pussy to admit to something, anonymously. you're a lost cause.

Slut.

I've read that kind of thing before, external factors such as stress and vibration can cause some changes after the biological sex is formed

Hopefully, abortion will go away. Infants rights will win. I could see where womens rights stop once you see this for real

You completely missed the point.

Everyone in the thread is arguing on how it will improve things (regardless of political leaning).

No one has taken the time to see what kind of abuses or unintended consequences could arise.

I don't dispute its power, but humans, in general, tend to rationalize their bad decisions away, and after shitty things happen, then avoid the blame. You see it in all cultures, all sexes, all ages. It doesn't matter that we could use this to remove genetic defects, increase our resiliency to harsh environments, or even increase our quality of life with it - someone, somewhere, has something to gain by fucking things up with it.

Statistical chances show otherwise. After 3rd partner it's basically 50% chance.
I stupidly saved myself for virgin gf, only to get them to cheat on me absolute manlet niggers in some bar toilet. 3 times. Ever since then I've been a nigger with women and whenever Im abusive cunt they chase me.

Finding virgin at 22 is looking for paradise.

You are doing it anonymous too, retard.
Which is why all your claims regarding your person are shit unless you proof it.

>I can go 3 years without sex
Damn son
I bet /r9k/ is spinning in their seats right now

A fetus is a parasite until birth, therefore they have no rights since their survival depends on the host. Are you willing to let women not abort their bastard mulatos? That's disgusting

the point being it is too late to see what a fuciking mistake the damn Title 9 mentality was.

>Having an Engineered Child Is a good thing
Bio Engineering to make them Obedient to the State not it's Biological Parents.

but your crying about femininity in men is proven by your own post.

Hahaha I know. I repented really sincerely though, kept my legs crossed outside of a relationship, especially last few years, what else can I do? :)

How old are you and whats your bf doong and how old is he?

Because it affects society all over, which is a HUGE worry.

This

Doing*

Rayce meme dies due to people to being able to become any color or form they want at anytime. My cactus has no idea what politics is so.

AS I said, If I had know about the statisctics beforehand, would have chosen to stay chaste.

But I really can't have a problem with men who judge women on the basis of the majority they see though, I myself am a bit of a self-hating woman desu

I want that thing. Surrogates are expensive as hell and pregnancy is gross and messes up both parents bodies for life.

Older than you, don't have a boyfriend.
28 now, and it's been about 3-4 yrs since I decided I was going to take my next relationship seriously and get married and everything, and I'm further than ever from that goal.
I think me going to places like these have further derailed my chances to find a good man irl, Idk.

for starters,cat girl maids become a reality.

thats all i want

>Hopefully, abortion will go away
How else are you going to get rid of the useless female occupying your artificial womb?

Ok, as an user nobody hates you, but we hate when fems invade with NOT ALL WYMYN BE A MAN REE.

If your bf can accept your past we dont have business with it. Do your thing and be conscious of your actions.

Now please answer the questions I posted before.

Your age
Your profession
Your partner count
Your hobbies(optional)

Your boyfriends age
His profession
His partner count
His hobbies(optional)

I am interested what sort of Ubermensch has a femanon chosen compared to herself.

Even niggers want blonde hair blue eyed white babies. This will save the white race.

>and I'm further than ever from that goal.
That's because you're 28.

Savage af but makes sense

Why do you think so? You can't find a bf? The standards got higher? What was your last bf like?

This, Abortion should be legal if not mandatory for non-whites only

>They have no rights since their survival depends on the host

LMAO okay parents should be able to thrown their 6 month old babies out the window since their survival depends on adults feeding, clothing, sheltering, cleaning, etc.

I was joking about it being a good thing

Niggers use abortions by the ton, let's keep it

- graphic designer
- books, sailing, other sports

- no bf
- no bf
- no bf
- no bf

Every man except one had a really high partner count. Like, double digits, really high.

Feminists will stop it or delay it significantly. If its ever available, it'l be too expensive or regulated in a way that disqualifies 95% of men. Surrogacy already is a pain in the ass. This is surrogacy on steroids.

It won't happen

Well this is it boys. It's always been men's job to evolve for their survival and reproduction. Biocunts have never changed, they've always been the same and always done the same thing, which is just to open wide to get what they want. Now they HAVE to become decent people, they actually have to become people who provide value, instead of being granted total leverage over the population from birth. Fuck MGTOW, I want regular sex and intimacy with a woman, just like my biology demands, but with this we can put the female population in an evolutionary pressure-cooker. Either they shape up and become worthwhile partners or their genes die off. Do people really think that women are going to start using them on a wide scale? It won't happen. Women have no great appreciation of civilization, their genetic line etc. They might make one daughter to keep them company but they won't maintain a replacement rate overall, while men will be making several sons and daughters. Single mothers are the product of women accidentally having a child or attempting to trap a man, for the most part anyway. They have barely any interest in this whatsoever.

We might actually do this. We might actually burst forward into a new patriarchy and subvert the traditional female sexual strategy for good. Why the fuck not. We could literally breed women to be loyal and less destructive through evolutionary pressure. Our evolution and self-propagation will break free from the primordial animal cycle and will instead be driven by our desire for a greater world. People will be able to do as they please, leading to authentic spiritual evolution as the hedonists fail to survive and reproduce. Let women be whores, and let them die as whores if that's what they want. The thing holding us back as a species has always been the fact that men and women want different things but that neither of us can have both.

Are you retarded? At 6 months old they are no more physically attached. After birth, you are legally required to keep it, take care of it until adulthood. No abrtions = more niggers, welfare, mulatos, crimes, lower wages. I don't want that unlike you

I think we can finally call it a living room now

My last bf and I were together for about 4 and half years. He was a seaman, he was good to me, I waited when he was on sea and everything, but didn't work out since he's an alcoholic, so I didn't want a family with a man like that. That's the only reason we broke up.

This might be a more positive stance, but we can not be too sure how those incubation chamber dingenskirchens are used and by whom.
Don't want hardcore statist cucks to be engineered nor ultra-pussy people.

Well fuck. I can't blame you there. You don't sound like a typical roastie. I must add 80/90% of guys I meet on parties and meetings are untermensch seeking alcohol and drugs with no dreams. Though girls usually chase them and almost never the guys I find potential in as they are boring autists to them.

I wish you luck, be fit, dress nicely amd socialize, be more proactive and test men out about their plans, habits and future.

Also, any of you ever thought about who else will use it? Muslims will buy several of those.

Thanks.

Yeah, can't really say that I've had bad experiences with men, every man treated me right, respected me etc

I have my own set of issues, apart from being a woman though.

Being a kind of person who puts truth above all else, being really honest doesn't help and not a lot of people can take that, especially men, I think, and another problem is that now I'm looking for something different and just haven't found it yet.

my looks are deceiving though, I look at least 3-4 yrs younger. Perhaps has something to do with not being worn out by the time you hit 25 or something. Idk, seems to me that all people from my generation who fucked around look like they're older than they are, as if all that casual sex is unhealthy or something

I bet she can take a punch like an Irish Catholic woman

>How will this change the world
Women will have to actually work to get good men now, the same way men have to work to get good women. Mostly because women for the first time will become expendable past a hole to fuck, but I see men embracing homosexuality more and more about 4 generations after the advent of the artificial womb only because women will try to cling to their ways.

Evert Sup Forumsack has experience backlash from seeking truth. Thats why they are oatracized.

As for seeking what you may have not found. What are you seeking? Physically and mentally.

They look old from partying and drinking. If not then its from fucking all the time kek

>vanity exposes weak and growing bebe to sun's radiation prematurely.

bebe released with cancer

Good questions

physically I'm more fit than ever and I feel great from working out and doing yoga, but physical stuff and sensations are not the end goal though.

I think the Orthodox concept of contemplation and growth is the best way to describe what I believe in mentally/ spiritually

I have no idea how far I can go with it tho nor where it could take me

this image?

kek

I would rather focus on rebuilding and saving the nuclear family in the hopes of improving our society with all of the benefits that come from the benefits of a strong familial foundation rather than focus on ways to eliminate the nuclear family altogether.

I don't ignore the fact that an artificial womb can be used by families who can't procreate with their own means due to biological deficiencies but is this a tool for these people or is it a means to shrug off traditional familiar roles?

this site might be interesting for you, even if it is a tad bit weird sometimes
takeninhand.com/

also this

There will be black market industries and literal factories for babies to grow and groom for pedophiles. This will be a large part of exporting this degeneracy out of the occult and into modern every day life.

The future is bleak.

If only you know how dark things are, and are going to become.

>as if all that casual sex is unhealthy or something
really bangles my bojangles

Go to Orthodox church and find a priest kek. Theres bunch of them and find some guy whos studying theology.

I urge you to change your pessimistic ways.

If you believe that people are mostly good then we can all improve society by bettering ourselves as individuals. If you believe that people are mostly bad then the only way to improve society is by using the government gun to compel people into a certain prescribed set of beliefs.

>I would rather focus on rebuilding and saving the nuclear family
This might end up saving it as a minority instead of eliminating it altogether. There is no saving it and making it the norm unless you are in a third world country. Instead, such an option might scare some people straight, such that if you fuck up in your traditional familial role, your role is replaced via artificial womb.

>If you believe that people are mostly good
Go outside. Hell, look at the (((news))) and tell me if people are mostly good. They aren't. You can't do one good thing without a ton of people who do nothing chastising you. There is very little spontaneously occurring good in the world.

How many sexual partners have you had in your life.

>How will this change the world, (and politics)?
Roasties will forevor be btfo

>If only you knew how bad things really are
KOOOJIMAAAAAAAAAA

Tnx, will check it out

I did, I wanted to find some good books to read, also asked is there something specifically for women but didn't come out with much, the Orthodox library in Kotor doesn't have all that much theological-philosophical stuff I'm interested in.

There is svetosavlje.org/biblioteka-index/ and spc.rs/sr/linkovi/pravoslavni_tekstovi