Can you explain me why Nike uses some freaks for their ads and where are white boys?

Can you explain me why Nike uses some freaks for their ads and where are white boys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4pMzXG2S-L4
youtu.be/7gIvCwH1OLA
youtube.com/watch?v=-6Prk6LoK50
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why are they displaying black dudes / girls AND white girl but not white boys???

Americans?

>Not wearing New Balance or Addidas
it's like you enjoy wearing nigger clothing.

youtu.be/4pMzXG2S-L4
youtu.be/7gIvCwH1OLA

Adibas has bad reputation in Russia because of track suits and New Balance is not really popular at all.
Also the official store in Russia offers to buy shoes for x2 price compared to US store.

They sell pic related for $200

Also I have Germany SS but I don't like sport shoes from Adidas compared to Nike's. Adidas has some weird ass design.

"Only degenerate mongrel races wear Nike."

Neo New Balance Bro

This.

Nikes are comfy and look good if it's not some air jordan / skate shit.

Why is the black the alpha in every picture?

What the fuck is wrong with that kid stage left? Does he have leprosy?

God freckled mongrels are so fucking ugly. Between this and that 23andme.com commercial. I'm sick of seeing them.

It's not that I'm actually even racist-- these people are just so incredibly ugly, hard to look at. I have no idea where this revulsion comes from but fuck it, there it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=-6Prk6LoK50

Those are just heavy cases of freckles, people with just few of them (and redheads on top of that) can be beautiful.

It's also the facial structure. Those high cheek bones and squinty eyes, coupled with really big noses. There's just something wrong with that-- sets off alarm bells in my head.

That's what it looks like when shit literally hits the fan.

>left

Mong, nothing wrong with that, just a typical ethnic Russian.

>middle

His poorly-fitting track suit indicates that he's at least trying to integrate into Russian """society""". His stupid braids will fall out once he gets settled into the radiation belt.

>Right

Freckle golem. Left was his girlfriend but now Middle is cucking him. His purpose for existence is pure comedic value, which resonates with 1 in 3 Russians who are similarly cursed by fetal alcohol syndrome, albeit mentally.

who wears sneakers, skate shoes, tennis shoes as an adult except when engaging in sport or workout?
for $200 you can get a high quality pair of boots

I think you know why (((they))) do so.

Because nike is for niggers and chavs, like all sportswear

>It's also the facial structure. Those high cheek bones and squinty eyes, coupled with really big noses. There's just something wrong with that-- sets off alarm bells in my head.

They pick ugly ones on purpose.

>who wears sneakers
>except when engaging in sport or workout

You don't wear sneakers for workout or sport, dumbass.

>sneakers
Dress like a white adult you infantile nigger. Work boots, casual and formal dress shoes and loafers.

>dress like a peasant who works in a field in knee-high dirt

lmao retard

Because nigs buy tons of sneakers, it's a status thing. Good shoes also helps them run from the motherfucking police.

>tfw I have an 877
fucking love that sole tho I prefer the iron ranger sole for support tho that white sole is goat for hiking

>90% of our customers are niggers
>use white people to promote it
it not rocket sience

>hiking in iron ranger

jesus

red wing boots best boots

What are Adidas ads like in Russia?

This ad is probably for white liberals. American White Liberals have a fetish for people of color. A lot of POC's have commented how weird it is.

come home, white man

can you be /fa/ and redpilled at the same time?

*BLOCKS YOUR PATH*

Yes, Hugo Boss designed the clothing for the Nazi party members.

Once you hit a certain age wearing sneakers is looked at as childish unless it's in a sports environment. Dadcore attire is ridiculed because of this.

>Once you hit a certain age wearing sneakers is looked at as childish unless it's in a sports environment. Dadcore attire is ridiculed because of this.

You sound like a teenager who wants to look older.

You sound like a wigger.

>They pick ugly ones on purpose.
Ugly mongrels?

white males are ugly and boring

woah..... so progressive.....

>come home, white man

THIS
H
I
S

(((Whites)))

That's a jew you kike.

>some freaks
U mean (((OXXXYMORON)))?
Ho вeдь oн тaкoй yмный... Tы пpocтo нe пoнял eгo тeкcты!

That's ridiculous.

>You sound like a wigger.

I don't wear any nigger shoes though.
Nike's sports shoes are comfy as fuck to walk

It's a quite normal reaction, he looks sick so you want to get away from him. Primitive impulse.

who

those look nice.