There is a massive deception campaign in the US and in its global propaganda...

There is a massive deception campaign in the US and in its global propaganda, which seeks to portray the United States as a poor set-upon nation that would like world peace, but just has to keep a military stationed around the globe to “police” all the world’s “trouble spots.”

In fact, nothing could be further from the truth.

That truth is that the US is the biggest warmonger the world has ever known.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dr4cDN0xx88
youtube.com/watch?v=HP7L8bw5QF4
liveleak.com/view?i=2b1_1383080649
liveleak.com/view?i=621_1204615429
liveleak.com/view?i=151_1327956307
rollingstone.com/politics/pictures/the-kill-team-photos-20110327
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nobody cares yuroqueer

We gotta secure the Petrodollar, after all. The only thing keeping the US economy up is our Power Projection, and we're always finding excuses to extend our imperialistic influence

cool

no one cares ahmed

>implying this isn't the worst kept secret ever.

Damn it feels good to be a burger.

Except its policies and war doctrines in Iraq failed pretty hard. As opposed to Afghanistan which turned out to be relatively successful.

yes but they kill muslims so they're o.k in my book.

>Afghanistan which turned out to be relatively successful
>biggest opiate producer in the world
>production skyrocketing ever since US settled in
>no Afghanistan would mean almost no heroin on the planet
You have very CIA definition of successful.

Hahaha a German says this? Probably a mudslime refugee

yeah ok English teacher.

you literally just figured this out nigger? neck yourself

>all these defensive cowardly Americans
Don't you people have fucking standards, don't you want better from your military?

You Americans are hilariously pathetic faggots, guess that 9/11 really shook you up.

So what. You literally cannot send tons of supplies to the Taliban, without being discovered from drones. If they try to attack soldiers, special forces swoop the area next day, hunting them down. Afghanistan is much more hostile to the Taliban than ISAF today.
>biggest opiate producer in the world
No one cares about heroin junkies. The 90s are old news now.

Hopefully in the end when Kim weighs his own "Samson option" he will see the American population not as a victim of an out of control autocracy, but the under-educated brainwashed ignorant framework for said autocracy.

>Don't you people have fucking standards, don't you want better from your military?
Yes, they haven't conquered Australia yet. They are way behind scheduled.

Irationalhatredfortheus.jpeg

The government prohibits subsidizing crops that would compete with domestic US goods, so we have them grow drugs instead.

Okay so a funny joke, forget making a serious point, I know you're a child and can't handle when I hold your country accountable for their incompetence.

You're a sad excuse for an American, only a coward would be defensive in the face of truth.

Those are Iraqi soldiers dipshit. But, we are the biggest warmongers around.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Dr4cDN0xx88

watch this warmongers

And? What's your point you fucking Kraut?

>What's your point you fucking Kraut?
you are warmongers which other countries need to be aware of.

Are you retarded? Our military policy in Iraq was one of the most successful counter insurgency operations in human history. IT only went to shit when Obummer pulled everyone out. Afghanistan on the other hand has been a lawless shithole since day one, and will continue to be that way till we ethnically cleanse the Pashto people from existence. Plus Pakistan. Fuck PAkistan.

>Germany actively trying to destroy the western world for the 3rd time in 100 years
>AMERICA IS EVIL
Kill yourself, Bastian

The US is the Enforcement arm of the NWO

It was you who started the wars not us.

So what if we're warmongers? You make it sound like a bad thing.
Also,for anyone tempted to watch the video, it is 6 minutes of quite literally just dozens of repetitions of
>It you're a country that does X/has Y/goes to war, you might be seen as a WARMONGER!!!
in the nasally voice of some smug liberal fuck

Yes, we should all be like the fourth reich under your dumpy hausfrau
kys famalam
>in all fields

>Damn it feels good to be a gansta.

Read Heinlein, brute force is the only way to ensure a tranquil environment for your genome/ nation state. Fuck everyone else, survival of the fittest. Darwin. There are schools in Denmark correct?

Oh no.
Some kebab in Germanistan said he thinks America is haram.
What will I ever do?

> meant for someone else.

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=HP7L8bw5QF4

"Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the children of God." -Bible

>successful
>Taliban controlling half the country
Afghanistan is an even bigger failure than Iraq

>Our military policy in Iraq was one of the most successful counter insurgency operations in human history.
Never in my life have I read such horseshit. Is this what you call success? Happened at Abu-Gharib BTW

Breaking chemical lights and pouring the phosphoric liquid on detainees;
Threatening detainees with a charged 9mm pistol;
Pouring cold water on naked detainees;
Beating detainees with a broom handle and a chair;
Threatening male detainees with rape;
Allowing a military police guard to stitch the wound of a detainee who was injured after being slammed against the wall in his cell;
Sodomizing a detainee with a chemical light and perhaps a broom stick.
The intentional abuse of detainees by military police personnel included the following acts:
Punching, slapping, and kicking detainees; jumping on their naked feet;
Videotaping and photographing naked male and female detainees;
Forcibly arranging detainees in various sexually explicit positions for photographing;
Forcing detainees to remove their clothing and keeping them naked for several days at a time;
Forcing naked male detainees to wear women’s underwear;
Forcing groups of male detainees to masturbate themselves while being photographed and videotaped;
Arranging naked male detainees in a pile and then jumping on them;
Positioning a naked detainee on a MRE Box, with a sandbag on his head, and attaching wires to his fingers, toes, and penis to simulate electric torture;
Writing “I am a Rapest” (sic) on the leg of a detainee alleged to have forcibly raped a 15-year old fellow detainee, and then photographing him naked;
Placing a dog chain or strap around a naked detainee’s neck and having a female Soldier pose for a picture;
A male MP guard having sex with a female detainee;
Using military working dogs (without muzzles) to intimidate and frighten detainees, and in at least one case biting and severely injuring a detainee;
Taking photographs of dead Iraqi detainees.

There is a difference between a war fought for national survival and a war fought for the enrichment of a small cabal of bankers and international corporatists.

You jelly?

Hmmm...
Americans torture = photos of parties on head.

Libtards furious.

Muslim torture = beheading, burning alive, etc.

Libtards silent.

>So what if we're warmongers? You make it sound like a bad thing.
>Why do Muslims h8 us, why!!!!!!!
I'd like you to express those exact same opinions to those that've lost their lives due to your country's pathetic efforts. Make sure you have that fist at the ready, you'll need it :^)

What a lame fuck you are.

Yes but to be honest for most wogs this is something they went through as children anyway.

Whatcha doing Mehmet?

Germany non white in one generation.

Nobody cares. Also FPBP.

Thanks user I lol'd

Listen kangaroo-user, I'm not disputing that some dumb as fuck mistakes were made by some dumb as fuck Americans, but the fact remains that even after Patreus said abu gharaib "set us back 10 years," we were still able to set up a government (albeit a shit one) and restore a modicum of order simply by empowering the actual Iraqis.

t.gruntnigger that was on the ground in Baghdad 2007

Shut up, Kraut cuck. You whine when the US doesn't intervene in the 'Syrian genocide', 'just because there is no oilll!!'. You whine as soon as they intervene 'just for the oil!!'. Just lick Ahmed's cock dry after he fucked your feminist wife.

Signed,
a former Kraut

Opiates are great Ivan. Much cleaner than krokidill. ;-)

>former kraut

how does one become a former kraut?

we are the keepers of peace
we singlehandedly protect the entire western world from being taken advantage of by China and Russia
all of Europe puts pretty much nothing into their national defense because they know we protect them
and yet, like ungrateful children you still disrespect your caretaker
we should have stayed isolationist

they are both saying the same thing. the latter is just a turn of phrase showing you are insecure.

fuck off hans

>Signed,
>a former Kraut
lol good to see we don't lose our autism when emigrating

You're right, libs have selective hearing on the matter, what I find disgusting is that your country tries to paint themselves as the good guys despite doing evil. Also,

>Americans torture = photos of parties on head.
Trust me, its a lot worse than that, half of which we don't even know. War for the ill disciplined can turn people into downright monsters. For example

US soldier beat a sheep to death
liveleak.com/view?i=2b1_1383080649
US soldier throw puppy off cliff
liveleak.com/view?i=621_1204615429
US soldier blows up dog
liveleak.com/view?i=151_1327956307
And of course we have the lovely kill team story
rollingstone.com/politics/pictures/the-kill-team-photos-20110327

And don't fucking forget it. We showed you twice.

>That truth is that the US is the biggest warmonger the world has ever known.
nah Athens was doing this a long time ago on a similar scale (considering the known world and amount of population).

and how is that a bad thing?? I want world dominance. I want us to control all the oil all the opium and all the shitskin 3rd world crap holes. What you need is someone strong to guide you!!

Amerifats.

>>Why do Muslims h8 us, why!!!!!!!

Because of their shit culture and troglodyte religion. Gee that was hard.

Oh wow killers killing! In war.... War! GTFO a swift death is better than letting the animals starve to death.

> how does one become a former kraut?

One doesn't.
One lies to others or one lies to himself.
You are born into being a German. There is no escape. It's first a matter of duty, then a matter of love. It's completely incurable and you get it from your parents and from deep inside you. Nothing in life can convince you otherwise, nobody can talk you out of it, no fist can beat it out of you, no person can love you enough to make you leave it behind. Being a German is forever.

t. German-American

That's half the point, to flood the EU and Russia with cheap narcotics to damage national unity.

How many millions of dollars a year do we give you to let us have these bases again?

I guess we'll just pack these up and go home then. Oh wait, your government doesn't want to lose them shekels.

So Germany, why you harboring warmongers?

>Yes but to be honest for most wogs this is something they went through as children anyway.
Doesn't make it okay, especially as those doing better off and on someone elses country under the guise of "helping" them.

>German flag
>Whining about Anglo's bombing shitskins
I smell a Turk. Get out, EUROPOOR.

by emigrating

>we were still able to set up a government (albeit a shit one)
That could've all been done without the use of troops endangering the lives of others and resulting in the unwanted deaths of many.

>and restore a modicum of order simply by empowering the actual Iraqis.
Doesn't mean your country should be policing others. The invasion wasn't even lawful technically, it's almost the same with soldiers being deployed in Syria without permission.

>t.gruntnigger that was on the ground in Baghdad 2007
Then I can imagine you would've heard about the slaughter of civilians (even ambulances) back in 2003 the US did in their operation to "free" the people. No civilian was safe, because of some ridiculous order, they shot essentially everyone, even kids as they were defined as insurgents.

If we take it that seriously I am much more of a Bavarian or Oberländer than a northern Kraut. The difference between my mentality and a Yorkshire cunt sometimes seems smaller than between me and some postmodernist trash hipster from Berlin or northrine westfalia.

am i really being lectured about warmongering from a German?

FAKE NEWS

>Because of their shit culture and troglodyte religion. Gee that was hard.
Before America had anything to do with the middle east, they were keeping to themselves, they had no fair reason to hate you people, it was only because of what your country has done in these countries that've caused all the hatred.

here im lecture you even more of your warmonger history

when you think a swedistani can't be more cucked
faggot, them trying to overthrow assad cucked your country, but it's survival of the fittest eh you didn't even know they existed before muh 9 11
your country was even allied and kinda created alqaeda, then again, you might be underaged

americans suck dick

>Before America had anything to do with the middle east, they were keeping to themselves
Excuse me, what?

>Oh wow killers killing! In war.... War! GTFO a swift death is better than letting the animals starve to death.
Come on you degenerate fucking filth, you know damn well these were people itching to get their kill lust out, it wasn't for a greater good you complete tard.

Why you're defending their actions, I don't know, I definitely know it's due to your incredibly low standards you want your military to be at.

>Oh wow killers killing! In war.... War!
Only those that're ill disciplined will kill defenseless creatures in a warzone.

>Before America had anything to do with the middle east, they were keeping to themselves
so you say pic related are all lies?

>kinda created alqaeda, then again, you might be underaged

Liberal apologetics. Nobody created Alqaeda except for Alqaeda itself. The US supports whatever dominant groups are already prevelant in a country. They didn't grow beardy goatfuckers in tubes.

In Muslim countries these usually use to be warmongering fundamentalists. Go figure why.

america is literally built upon interfering with the world

As a result literally everything we create we share with you guys, you're all just mini-americas that speak not english, but you can still enjoy coffee we ship from seven different countries at different times of the year, the internet, iphones, fucking electricity, and everything that the western world is built upon.

Am I too late to dump dead muslims?

t. guy who's personally killed a number of them.

>you're all just mini americas that don't speak english
>subhuman jewish burger slave faggot thinks everyones culture should be replaced with his

This is why nobody likes your country.

>Excuse me, what?
You heard me, that's true. If anything, there was infighting between other countries or factions fighting in other countries (like ISIS) but that's it.

>they shot even kids
what is a child soldier hurrrdurrr

t. someone who shot a kid in the chest.

yeah okay, lets assume they were gunna survive without funds, what about IS famalam, the vacuums. you know it doesn't do you any good to suck anyone's dick, besides labeling everything i said
>liberal apologetics
only works on retards

>give RPG boosters to kid
>go run this daddy out in that field achmed :)
>be Iraqi
>get shot
WOWWWWWWWW AMERICAN WARMONGER WTF WARCRIME. :((((((((

how are americans interacting with iraqis in the first place?
>wmd

That video is fucking stupid. We are out there for the preservation of the greatest nation on Earth, and we are on the front lines when it comes to protecting the basic freedoms and god given rights of people all over the world. We are a symbol of hope to so many people all over the world. Just because what we do ALSO benefits ourselves doesn't mean it has to be negative. We have protected Western Europe from the Soviets, protected South Korea from the communist North, and we continue to stand behind our allies and protect them from bullies like China and the malpractice of Russians.

People like you need to stop trying to demonize America. Mistakes are made, and we own up to them. The reason you're not a commie right now is because of us. Stop being ungrateful and stop being gullible to anti-American propaganda.

No definitely not, I meant the middle easterners were keeping to themselves, besides the extremist terrorism here and there.

true

they're extremely warmongering and starts wars the minute the petrodollar gets threatened or they see other nations developing without an american yoke.

they churn out dozens of white boy war propaganda from hollywood to keep people thinking they're good guys when they fucking rape and invade sovereign nations

even the Vietnam war was started on a literal deceitful false flag

>That truth is that the US is the biggest warmonger the world has ever known
and don't you forget it yurocuck

>a German complaining about our chads stationed in his country making him a cuck

I like it

Jesus, you cant be this delusional.
You literally think were fighting for the "protection" of Americans. Wake the fuck up, none of these shitty wars in back water brown people countries are of ANY benefit to Americans, and anyone who supports them is sadly misled.

>murifat jew nigger slave proud of being a violent nigger

Extremely.

>america is literally built upon interfering with the world
That's a pretty shitty design. Families, children, fathers have died because of it. You only have to look at it from your own perspective (ie what if it happened to your family) to see how fucked up it is.

And just to be clear, I'm not shitting on your country because I just hate it, I do it because I want to see better of your country. It'd be nice to look at the news and feel relief that your country is doing the right thing.

Is that you and the kid in the pic?

>hiding your flag
Imagine being this ashamed

>be muslim
>marry children
>rape children
>rape goats
>hoard sarin gas
>hoard mustard gas
>get invaded
WOW WTF WE DINDU NUFFIN

>Mistakes were made

first things first, if anyone specifically is to blame for the Iraqi insurgency, it's Paul Bremmer. That dumb nigger disbanding the Iraqi military was the worst idea ever. De-Baathification was a fucking joke. Lots of lives could have been saved if that dummy just made the right decision in the beginning.

But the fact remains that we goofed, and now we have to fix our mistakes. The first three years of the war was a bloody stalemate, because we were trying to fight an insurgency using conventional military tactics ala. Vietnam. Eventually however, some bright lads in the pentagon realized if we just throw buckets of money at the people who were just fighting us, we can get them to settle the fuck down and stop chimping out so much. "The Awakening" we paid, and armed suni millitias to fight the Shia ones that were being backed by Iran.

In short, I'm not disputing that the war in Iraq was a mistake that we bungled from the get go, but we turned it around in a brilliant use of counter insurgency tactics. Something that is physicially impossible in Afghanistan due to the ethnic and tribal divides of that country.

>US is the biggest warmonger the world has ever known

Why hasn't America invaded Canada? How many world wars have you krauts started?