Charlottesville False Flag - New spook car spotted

Get your almonds ready. This blue Jeep was parked at the crash site and minutes earlier it was driving in front of the Challenger of peace.
3 sightings in under 8 minutes:
>Before
It was the car in front of the Challenger when it was first sighted
>During
It was parked at the intersection during the crash
>After
It drove off immediately after the crash

What are the (((odds)))?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G9Bf9XOetMw
hooktube.com/watch?v=G9Bf9XOetMw
youtube.com/watch?v=V4MKwzPYrbk
hooktube.com/watch?v=V4MKwzPYrbk
youtube.com/watch?v=ESHIrLb7xxM
hooktube.com/watch?v=ESHIrLb7xxM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Before @ 0:45
youtube.com/watch?v=G9Bf9XOetMw
hooktube.com/watch?v=G9Bf9XOetMw
>During @ 0:00
youtube.com/watch?v=V4MKwzPYrbk
hooktube.com/watch?v=V4MKwzPYrbk
>After @ 14:10
youtube.com/watch?v=ESHIrLb7xxM
hooktube.com/watch?v=ESHIrLb7xxM

bump it

oyy vey

>How do you do, fellow protesters?

Look how he's dressed. Has a gun and a bunch of other military looking stuff on his belt.

Friendly reminder to liberals that the day of the rope is hardly racial. White niggers like OP pic related will also have to die.

>Those degenerate plug holes in his ears, office workers arms and the posture of a basement dweller
Not sure if he's larping as a nationalist or what?
Definitely an odd fellow

Hopefully the hacker named Sup Forums can run the plates and get an owner.
Kek willing, may he find it linked to the red minivan, John Chandler and a CIAnigger safehouse.

This was a establishment left/dnc/deep state psyop.

I dont think it was cia or any official outfit but rather likely blackwater type hired goons or greased up members of establishment agencies.

wtf I love weaponized autism now

This is so fucking stupid. I knew a number of people there who literally saw the car slam into the people.

Do you retards actually think this didn't happen?

stop being a kike, kike. it obviously happened, but it also obviously was a hack job and heather heyer is probably not dead

What evidence is there that she isn't dead? She got hit by an autist going +40 mph and slammed into the road.

Oathkeeper?

It's like he's larping as a cianigger

>Maybe some goy died. Who cares?
Her mother looks very much like a crisis actor who lost her daughter at Sandy Hook. Some anons have done overlayed pics and think it checks out.
Regardless of who my or may not have died, something fucky is going on.

Considering the our own government has been caught false flagging before, how is it so hard to believe it now. How is it so hard to believe that politicians would sacrifice a life or two to stay in power.

It did happen, she is 99.99% dead. The argument is that it was a set up with paid protestors and actors involved with the deep state.

I would like to warn everyone that I have been banned twice for participating in these threads.

I have broken no rules, have only commented on publicly available material.

Why are mods banning people who are exposing the lefts evil false flags ?

img unrelated

What was the reason they gave for banning you?

"Replying to a doxxing thread"

No doxxing thread, just a couple of these same threads. I made simple statements based on my judgements of available video, that's all

tethered an 4g so fuck u mods

>"Replying to a doxxing thread"

Oh yeah. That happened to me recently too during a different incident. Some lefty faggot threw a guy's dog into traffic during a road rage incident and Sup Forums tried to track him down. I posted in a thread where a guy generated a list of all the license plates in the state and was going through them trying to match the faggot's car, and got banned for the same shit.

Any images of him with blue shirt man?
They have a similar vibe about them

Was in that thread too

Funny I used to be a lefty retard too but I hate the left now and Pantifa drive me to rage, there is no excuse now for being a cucked slave to ideology when the truth is so easy to find

check out renegade vids for some really edgy material

possible car apth

interesting medic tat

This false flag and agent provocateur action must involve at least 2 dozen agents on the ground, some of them must receive costume, makeup and props
You could be looking for an individual who has fake tattoos and present very differently IRL

>Charlottesville
All those people shouldn't have been on the street. That's where you get run over. Which they did. It's their own fucking fault.

Find out the crisis actor's identity and make them come clean it's the only way

She had her gloves ready, nobody carries that shit on them especially not idiot liberals

That's red duct-tape girl. She is seen with the duct-taped medic cross on her backpack yelling for a medic after the accident.

that's not correct.

>When you so deep in the game you become the problem

this

There's something really fucked about this.

Why have we heard nothing about the man who supposedly committed this crime?
What are his charges?
When is his court date?
What is his explanation of what happened?

and where is the autopsy report on the woman who died?