Why do white women love blacks

>be black
>rob a car, beat up a women
>get a mugshot
>goes viral and thousands of british girls droll over you
>land a modeling job as soon as u get out of jail

Is this I dare to say /absolute state of Western world/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-EroiCE5uY8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The previous prisoner turned model was white.

Women are just stupid in general.

The thing I really like about Planes is that we learn that WWII happened in the Cars universe. Which means there was a Cars Hitler, a Cars holocaust, a Cars Pacific War, a Cars D-Day, a Cars nuking of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, a Cars Rape of Nanking, a Cars Battle of Iwo Jima...

This leads to so many important questions, like: were the Cars Little Boy and Fat Man nukes sentient? Was it a suicide mission? Are ALL Cars nuclear weapons sentient? Did Tsar Bomba have a personality?

What kind of car was Car Hitler? A VW? A forklift?

Was there a Cars 9/11? Were the planes hijacked, or were the planes themselves radicalized?

I could go on

>Western world
that's the UK you dumb third worlder

Implying white american girls werent drolling over that mullato few months before

daily reminder that white women are the least likely to race mix, and when they do they typically go for asians. blacks are at the end of the list, where they belong

>white

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

how would they even know about him if it's in the UK?

you get boatloads of faggots dumped in dalmatia every year

>being brainwashed by Jewhoo

Good goy

He's white by American standards.

>this is considered white in americu
AHAHAHAHA

Women are attracted to violent criminals.

le 56% face top kek

It isn't because he's black, it's because he has chad aesthetic AND committed a violent crime.

Women have primordial monkey sexuality that gets turned on by violence from men. In the old days we killed each other over women, when men decided it was better to not do that and form civilization roasties got toastie

"BUT HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO FIND THE BEST MALE" their primordial monkey sexuality screamed while men laughed smugly, forming monogamy so that more males could pass their genes on.

Remember that civilization works because male sexuality is as simple as a girl having nice tits and ass, female sexuality is a mess of primordial monkey urges for violence and cucking. Mate with insane violent men, have beta providers raise them, slut around EVEN if they have the best male available. It's a mess.

It's pretty fucking awful what evolution made women into. It makes sense from the perspective of a balanced universe; male sexuality creates civilization, female sexuality destroys it.

I've got the same heterochromia though mine's not as strong as his.
I wish I got free money for it

Women gets turned on to him cuz of anons stone age theory of violance rather than big black cock which is in most cases 30% bigger than average white.

>Why do white women...
Why do idiots always generalize?
Is it because of their low IQ?
Probably.

Listen,you genetic waste of human garbage,there is no "white women love X" or "X group does Y".There are individuals,and then there is commonality they share-sometimes in smaller,sometimes in larger numbers.
Yeah,it's not all black and white,like your low volume "brain" wants it to be.Things are a bit more complicated.
Some women like Asian men,some like black men,some like funny guys that happen to be black,others like considerate guys that happen to be Asian.Some would never touch a black guy.Surprize,you fucking baboon.
And the fact that you gendered this,makes you look even dumber that you already look,you fucking mongoloid.
Here's a pic related for you,I'm sure you'd care if she did a shop lifting or broke someone's nose.
You'd be all over her if she gave you one look,you fucking virgin.

I'm out.Too many idiots here.

Women were a mistake.

Lack of strong paternal figure, they look for the severity of a father in the black alpha male, yadda yadda.

Women love animals. Niggers aren't human. Easy.

Women are evil by design, for thousands of years they were kept in check by strong men, men taught women morals, discipline and how to conduct themselves so that their chaotic nature would be contained within them.

Now that women can do whatever they hell they want and nobody can discipline them or keep them in check they tend to love men who are as dysfunctional and wicked as they are.

You'll never hear a woman say "Oh I love men who go to church, have no criminal history, work six days a week, want to have children, I simply want a man who is a law abiding citizen", but instead women want men who are unstable, chaotic, violent, narcissistic, psychotic and retarded, we can say that there are normal women who want normal men but they are an extreme minority.

>there is no "white women love X

It didn't "make women" into it, most of this is the part and parcel of being fucking apes.
Apes have a serious problem with whoring, maybe even all simians have a problem with it.

Some species do shit like ejaculate a sperm plug into the vagina so that if the female fucks another male she she can't conceive his sperm. They basically gave up trying to solve the slutting situation of their females.

If we wanted based life long monogamy we should have evolved from bird-like dinosaurs.

Yours loke like you're a cripple or got shit in your eye. its rather negative than positive. Sorry m8.

Ok please take some ass soothing cream on your way, slut

The trick is dominate in authority. Violence will always be the top dog but you can still play their need for "power" by other means.

They don't. In reality, they are terrified of them. Society, though, has made that terror taboo. Women, being the herd animals that they are, transfer that terror into fetishization. If they can't run from the thing that scares them, they will try to fuck it so it won't hurt them. Watch Todd Solondz' Storytelling. It will all make sense.

Slide thread from reddit fag. Do you fags ever get tired of posting black on white spam? Nobody likes niggers. Nobody. They are ugly as sin. Saged

That's a default position,to gravitate towards your own.
And this is why I added "commonality they share".

Pol is so delusional it's ridiculous.

WHITE WOMEN DO NOT LIKE TO FUCK BLACK MEN. Seriously pol stop pushing this meme you're only hurting yourself

he is a pretty specimen , may i say so quite chap - in ye ole days he would´ve made a sweet concubine in my stable to unleash my forbidden desires upon his chin as i gaze into his bicolored eyes while moaning
>YOU HUSKY NEGRO
as id finished my bsns i´d put out a bowl of the nicest food leftovers with some rainwater and make sure he doesn´t freeze by giving him multiple layers of blankets.

yes yes , that would´ve been quite a delicious experience.

This guy seriously believes this

Progressive Bingo points.
Had some random brazilian monkey transfer to our uni a few years back, he was kinda brown-ish. From the moment they met him, two of the most "artsy" girls in the year were all over him. Keep in mind I live in a country where you see a nigger or a chink people tend to double-glance at him due to it being the equivalent of seeing a fucking unicorn. There are maybe 50niggers across the entire country.
One of the artsy girls started pretty much rubbing herself all over him the next day, and I would occasionally overhear her and the other artsy bimbo talk about how "dreamy" Vasquez is.
It got the to the point where the other girls in our year stopped talking to the two, because they got fed up listening about Vasquez non-stop.

>stop pretending stacey and I aren't perfect in every way
Go back to facebook you'll get plenty of attention there

It's a demoralization psyop. I've already filtered keywords that pop up all the time in such threads.

T. Jamal

>shabbos shiksa
>exists only to goyify right wing young men
>shirt literally says "brown"

Are you tom Cruise?

We don't need to, in the next few years artificial wombs and lifelike, customizable 10/10 sex-robots (who dont bitch and moan and cry and divorce and rape-accuse) will be perfected, and in 2-300 years roasties will be toastie and just another chapter of history, kek

They don't.
Why is this a daily slide?

>Prison Bae

just when I thought society couldn't get anymore cancerous

also his eyes are fucking disgusting. wide ass nose, big dick sucking lips and the photo on the right is beyond airbrushed and photoshopped

Was the car version of JFK the same type of car he was assassinated in?

Women were "liberated" throughout the last few decades, which means they think they can ride the cock carousel until their thirty, then some beta will magically appear to take her in and play the role of "ATM I should occasionally fuck".

Greasy skin. Did you drown your head in a cold fryer or what

Aaaaah, thanks for the Kek, Ahmed.

Why does he have one blue eye and one brown?

Women are naturally attracted to alpha behavior aka bad boys. The nigger is just displaying the primative nature humans used to exhibit before we became civilized aka when god became a thing

>british girls
>Mekhi Alante Lucky
>Convict from North Carolina

What is the purpose of prison if not to rehabilitate and reintigrate criminals back into society. He paid his debt, don't hang a guilt millstone around his neck for the rest of his life. Otherwise you might as well just be merciful and give everyone the death penalty

women have always desired blacks becausae women are total sluts and they've always heard about the BBC. the only thing that kept them in check before current year were the conservative social norms in western society. today the jews have changed all the social norms so that black men are not just acceptable socially but desirable if you are a white woman. the better to signal your virtue.

Fashion industry is in jew hands.
sage

What the fuck is wrong with those lips? Disgusting. I bet those are unhygienic as fuck.

>be Charles Manson
>be 80 years old
>be in a high security prison
>speak exclusively in vague poetic prose
>get qt 26 year old southern wife with no effort involved

Women just love violent lunatics. There are a lot of niggers who are insane criminals so they naturally love them.

youtube.com/watch?v=-EroiCE5uY8

This. Do you know how many women are attracted to the now dead Richard Ramirez? He was a serial killer who targeted women

Do women who dig serial killers want to be serial killers themselves?

No, it's because of post menstrual syndrome. They get an emotional kick out of doing something taboo which is why they make up the majority of people who cheat on their spouse or sleep with someone they know their fathers would hate.

I've never heard of post menstrual syndrome. Wouldn't that only affect older women?

[citation needed]

Paul Bundy was CHAD

Because they are the ultimate chad

Traitorous cunts anything to do good for nogs what the rest of society would shun on a white person. You never see Golden Voice Whitey, or Whitey Car Jacker/Model or the other nog with his mug. The Electric Jew tells them. Some blacks are okay but its like a disease among like 1/5 or more of white woman.

NIGGER LOVE KNOWS NO BOUNDS

Wasn't the last "hot felon" bailed out by a crowd fund driven by black women?

FUCKING MINT!

>Planes movie

Hollywood is really running out of ideas.

The virgin chad?

Monogamy was created for two reasons
to encourage beta men to stay in one place and contribute to society.
better form of inheritance and retaining wealth in a family.

in this case it is the eyes. different colored eyes are very rare. Without that bkue eye no one woud have registered him