Muh Protestant/Germanic Work Ethic

> Muh Protestant/Germanic Work Ethic
> Greeks and Southern Europeans are just lazy and don't work much, that's why they're poor

Other urls found in this thread:

eurocrisismonitor.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>what's good planning?
>what's productivity?

southern europeans are poor because there's an abundance of the type of people who blow their money on the new shitty iphone, and are on 5 different credits so they can go on vacation to Brazil/Caribbean

As you can see all the good countries are at the bottom, probably because they can get the work done and doesn't slack around for hours to get extra pay.

speak for yourself you subhuman

its because they are full of shitskins who work harder for less money

> hours worked

probably more like "hours present at work location"

oecd > shitskin hiding his flag on Sup Forums

Zufrieden?

yes
germans are racist and have meme stereotypes because they are retarded
your opinion is worthless

Wrong, those """rich nations" don't play by the rules, they cheat out shit at high price compared to their quality (see IKEA) or see the beer and volkswagen scandals a few years ago.

fucking germans

Look, I'm partial to the Southern Europeans for the most part but
> Extrapolating one or 2 instances of certain companies doing something to entire countries
Come on, now

>hrs of work
>effort put into said work
yeah sure buddy, there totally is a correlation.

>southern europeans because there's an abundance of the type of people who blow their money on the new shitty iphone
You can only speak for our country. Don't generalise the Southern Europeans.

dutch diaspora subhuman in spain

yeah because their major export industries cheating on materials and out of laws which increase the cost of their products by a large margin is irrelenvat and by the way, UK when was in the EU, france and germany also cheat out of the forced import laws that the EU imposes why germany,italy,greece and other countries ARE forced to buy products we don't need an example for italy are oranges, south italy produces them in surplus already and we export them but we are forced to buy them from other EU countries and they ALWAYS end in the bin because nobody buys them, the """top""" EU countries however aren't forced to do so, there's so much shit in this union it's not even funny.
And I'm surprised americans on Sup Forums don't know this your entire country prospers off the military industrial complex and you cause wars on purpose because of this you should know that honest countries are poor countries, disonest ones are the rich ones.

1 day of an average german working is worth about a week of a south european working.

no its not

and germany is a shitskin country
all cities are full of immigrants

yea it is, it's called productivity and efficiency. A day of work in Germany isnt the same as a day of ""work"" in greece or spain. Germany is 90%+ white, Ahmed.

you have an inferiority complex and are lying

germans do mostly feminine works
they get ass cancer from sitting so much

germans are subhumans and all german cities are full of immigrants

>be worker in greece
>actually work 2 hours
>write down 20

>be german worker
>work 8 hours
>write down 8

>hurr durr! lazy germunz! subhuman people so hard wurking!

Ein Gyros mit Zazicki und Pommes, dazu ein Ouzo aufs Haus, aber pronto, Zakis.

youhave an inferiority complex and are jealous of Greeks
thats why you lie

with or without zaziki for your wife?

4k of women marrying turks in acountry of 82m. topkek. Also you're forgetting that most of these 4k are probably turk/kurd daughters being forced to marry their cousins from anatolia.

80 million

4123 turks + 4123 german women
add up all the thousands of other immigrants
and thousands of their german partners

EVERY SINGLE YEAR

there are also many turks with german citizenship marrying german women

the most racist state of germany
polaks are the biggest immigrant group in there
yet the women choose to marry fucking indians rather than a polak male

women prefer dark men
its natural

That chart is pure bollocks.

If you'd ever been to Greece you would know that.

>21 women decided to marry indians
>higher number than any other group
>21

Germany has one of the lowest intermarriage rates of europe. Look up the princeton study from 2016. It is the biggest study of racial and ethnic dating and marriage behavior that was ever done. America, Canada, UK and Switzerland had the highest rate of approval rating of IR marriages/relationships. Poland, Germany, Italy and Spain had the lowest. Also again this chart shows men and women with German citizenship. You're forgetting German citizen women of turkish/kurdish decent that are not allowed to marry outside of their group.

I am a Greek
i can confirm that its true

you are just angry and lie because of jealousy

you dont know anything about Greece

you can also be a sneaky diaspora shitskin
england is full of immigrants

21 only in that state

its not the number of all indians who married german women

you know what im telling but you try to manipulate this so germany looks less fucked because you are nationalistic

just look at this map

its obvious that women like dark men and
german men love to buy slavic whores from the internet

So you are the shitskin that keeps posting the Greece threads?

im white
you are the shitskin

You are a bitch traitor, that's what you are, please get out of here, cuck.

austrians are ugly and some of them look like turks because they are alpine subhuman mongrels

This is literally what EU is about...

>you dont know anything about Greece

I've been to Greece 17 times.

You are a traitor to white people, please fuck off now, no one likes you. Bye.

Where have you been and what did you do and what did you eat and where?

NO GOOGLING

>international company
It used to be 10 for me when it was 8 officially, but after seeing how the coworkers "work". fuck it. i let them walk into the shit now. i still keep my department afloat tho

It ain't hours per week, dimwit. It is efficiency per hour.

That image serves to prove that Greeks aren't lazy.

Who's the dimwit now?

EU is literally money scam for German, Dutch, French conglomerates

>countries that benefit the most from EU work the least

Makes you think

That is definitely why South Korea is at the top.

this is kind of useless. People here don't usually buy houses.

It just proves that Greeks are stupid. Working their ass off for nothing.

Hahahaha Sweden is poor hahaha

So what's the alternative then, oh superior being?

Not work and starve?

>planning
>productivity
How can you have these if everything is state-funded,there are no private investors on sight and everyone's shilling "teh capitalism is the ultimate ebil" since the day you were born?

>working longer to get less done

Good job, subhumans.

Work smarter not harder. Unless you want to be called "artisanal" and have tourists come gawk at you like some abo.

get a decent economy.

Sorry to be so hard on you but I have become impatient with ignorance in my old age.

>get a decent economy
>without working

they vote in the idiots that made this mess. Seen way to much commie symbols in Greece.

List me all of the economies which become better without people working

True, but the situation is so bad they don't know who to turn to

That is true, lefties are the reason Greece is in the shitter.

It's like Germany though, everyone votes for Merkel as if their life depended on it and it really gets the neurons firing.

Saudi Arabia? they get kind of sort of slaves to do their work for them.

No but what's the solution, oh exorbitantly wise one?

Merkel, Rutte and Macron are economicly pretty right wing compared to what they are used to in most southern European countries.

The "Protestant" work ethic thing is from like 200 years ago, and has been shown to be largely a myth.

The only people who repeat it at this point are rural trash who don't know any better.

Having said that, there is a difference between working hard and working smart.

Germans have a great reason to claim "pay debt" and call us lazy.
Supplies on greek govt : siemens
Owner of former public tel. Company: deutsche telekom
Owner of greek airports: fraport hochtiff
Supplier of tanks and submarines(the ones that did not work): germany
Supplier of public buses: daimler
....and the list is endless.

What's the moral of the story? Germans fucked up europe and fucked up their country.
In greece, they've been the major player in the corruption of the greek governement. In greece, we don't have the jewish media, but we have the german media, which means that many of the brainwashing activities in the greek tv pass through the german embassy, which are also inside the commitee that awards the (((best))) programs.

In greece, the dictators left in 1974, after that the germans have been corrupting the government. First they started with limiting our agricultural production, then killed the factories and now they buy cheaply the remains of every public and private company.
We have been contributing to the german gdp instead of the greek.
We have been forced to take sandniggers, because merkel and brussels says so. We have been providing more to gypsies turks and albanians in greece because merkel and brussels says so.
We have to stop exporting to e.u., russia, china, e.t.c. because germans says so.
In the greek ministry of economy transactions are monitored by germans and brussels.
The greek public property has trasfered to a service where the u.k. law applies, 99years of ownership.
We are fucked.

Germans have been claiming that union between europeans, but instead they move their factories to turkroachland and to some countries outside e.u.
Some fucktards from germany, come to greece for tourism, eat sleep and drink and when the bill comes they say that we owe them money and refuse to pay.
If germans are such a cuck nation and wants to selfdestruct, i am fine with it, but stop destroying others.

Seriously. No one here ever heard about productivity in economy? It's not about Greek workers working less efficiently than a German worker. Both Greeks, Germans work the same way. Statistically though, an average German produces goods worth more then his Greek colleague. There is a lot of reasons why is that so. German worker statistically (!) have more modern tools (robots, better software etc.) because of that, a German boss can hire for exemple one German to do the work that in Greece would involve 2 workers. This way a German boss can pay his worker twice bigger salary. It is an enormous simplification, obviously. The point is. Greeks, Poles ect work more than Germas cause we have to. Germans aren't better workers. They have bigger and more modern economy. Americans are on average richer than Germans cause they work longer hours. If Germans worked as much as ppl in US, their GDP per capita would be more or less the same. Sorry for a long text.

Smallest gummint. Punish corruption aggressively. Insist on integrity in your personal life and all public figures.

The means of production are irrelevant.
Greek and germans and any other company in european countries have the right tools for their job.
You can't build a 2017 product without tools.
The real reason why there is so much more difference in the working hours is that the jobs in greece is limited, the wages are in a 10 year low, people pay more in taxes to please their german overlords than they pay for their food and family, so the workers have to comply with 10-12 hours per shift because there are many who would do it for the same or even less money.

>be german
>be jealous about 3rd world

ahahah gyros boy - go home.

>Punish corruption aggressively

President of siemens branch in greece is greek.
Siemens has had a long history of corruption to sell their overpriced shit in the greek govt.
Siemens confronted.
The president fled to germany.
Greek govt demands to fly him back to greece to face the law.
Germans forbid that, he is living happily ever after, while he has created a shitload of problems to greek.
Germans sided with the money.

What is this new "Greece Vs. Germany" war that's been going on in /pol recently?

Is this a new meme war? And why??

See? When corruption tolerated it flourishes. By tolerating here and there for so long it is tolerated everywhere. Corruption is a drag on efficiency which leads us back to my original point. Don't use Siemen's products quit taking German gibs. Punish the corrupt. Even your little piece hurts them. Check Google. Ginormous Leviathan squealing over Sup Forums hurting them. Enough fleas can kill a dog.

I know right, I get 5k a year more because of the EU, while Greece is being leached by Germany. Good times.

Germany still gets a lot of money of the pigs countries and of course, they don't want to pay it back.

eurocrisismonitor.com/

Most of them have to work longer hours due to deprived wages. The Japs and Gooks are just insane.

You mean Germany doesn't want to pay it back or that Italy, Greece, etc doesn't want to pay it back?

>The means of production are irrelevant.

Productivity in economic sense is at the top of all dependencies in economics. What I was trying to say was that it is mostly up to productivity of your national economy, how much money you get each month to your wallet. Countries with lower productivity tend to work longer hours to keep up with the better developped nations. It has nothing to do with laziness of the workers. It does have a correlation with the tools and means, but it wan't the point.

Greece, Italy etcetera are not very keen on paying Germany back or perhaps they can't.

For the last time.

Productivity and employment is a government problem. If the government doesn't provide jobs or the tools/technology to enable productivity in said jobs, than the employment rate will always be low. Low wages play a part in it too.

The fact that Greece is 3rd in OECD average should dispel the 'lazy' myth instantly.

Oh, yeah, that's what I thought. But there must be a reason that Germany is doing this, no?

Φταίει το δημόσιο!1!!!! 11!1! Κάντε start up να σωθούμε οι Γερμανοί είναι φίλοι μας kάντε τα όλα ιδιωτιkά να πληρώνεται για τα πάντα!!! 1

>We work more than japs

I refuse to believe this. I bet there is some fuckery going on there with not reporting the hours properly

> Productivity and employment is a government problem. If the government doesn't provide jobs or the tools/technology to enable productivity in said jobs, than the employment rate will always be low.
How is it the government's responsibility to do so and not the responsibility primarily of private businesses?
I mean obviously there needs to be some foundational bedrock level of government to provide the necessary structure for markets, etc. to work in but virtually every developed country has those things provided for the most part by private companies.

Interest rate?

Sorry, I am not being clear. Just coming back from a holiday in Germany. I will try to explain the situation, however the EU is not a very transparent institute, so there are a lot of unknowns. Let's focus on Greece because it is the most interesting one.

Before the crisis Greece was cheated into the monetary union with the help of Goldman und Sachs. The deficiency of the governments finances should be below 1%. With some creative accounting, they fixed up the books of Greece and moved them into the monetary union.
Then when the crisis came, a couple of banks were almost defaulting in Greece. They needed a financial injection to stay upright. Germany lend them the most money for this, because Germany is the strongest economic power in Europe.
This caused a cascade of events, which made the Euro to expensive for Greece. Now Greece was in a problem, they couldn't devaluate their valuta the way the could with the Drachme. There is no mechanism to do that within the Eurozone. Greece was on the brink of a default. However then Russia came along and showed interest in Greece. Of course the Germans didn't like this, so the only thing they could do was lend even more money.
But they played the political game well, they forced Greece to restructuring their economy in the harshest possible way, presumably to set Greece as example for other states. Therefore Spain, Portugal and Italy are not fond of Germany either.

Well that is the story in a nutshell.

>number of hours worked has anything at all to do with productivity per hour worked
kys

Bitch my country fulltimeemployees average 2099 hours.And we produce jack shit more hours does not equal productivity and well being if anything its the opposite.

Does the government have anything to do with that?

fucking roach retard

>belgium
lol no

These stats cant be real

Few, important things how government should influence economy is: to create simple, clear legal rules, rarely change them, protect them with the police and the judicial system and most importantly, do not disturb the entrepreneurial people.

As long as there is no war, epidemic, earthquake, anime or Soviet occupation, with those rules your country will develop nicely in time and people will be able to work less like in Germany. Not being located in central Asia or Africa also helps.

>These stats cant be real
94.835% of statistics are made up.