youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

historyextra.com/qa/slave-labour
thefacultylounge.org/2012/03/many-slaves-were-paid-overtime.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treatment_of_slaves_in_the_United_States#Earnings_and_possessions
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All niggers should hang.

Pay attention to OP pic. What's happening now happened countless times on Obama term. Don't get sidetracked as if it was unprecedented

The only people here that don't know that are disruptors and people pretending not to know.

Trump is a pussy and will do nothing about North Korea, just like always

The criticisms you posted don't actual debunk anything.
>without being honest about the authors' motives
>Nowhere does the book address why it investigates racial differences in IQ.
how is this relevant to the actual book? oh right, it's a dodge
>Te authors transmit an unspoken yet unequivocal conclusion: Race is a helpful indicator as to whether a person is likely to hold certain capabilities.
The author? Or the science? What a nice assumption.

the second article is not even worth replying to
>The definition of slavery is forced unpaid labor.
Yeah, except the slaves were doing forced, but paid, labor.
But your entire argument is flawed. There are extreme differences between the Japs and Blacks.
Japs weren't forced into slavery, blacks were forced to work but paid.
One was 70 years before the other (different time periods)
The japs that got reparations actually experienced the situation, modern blacks have never experienced slavery
and on and on and on
historyextra.com/qa/slave-labour
thefacultylounge.org/2012/03/many-slaves-were-paid-overtime.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treatment_of_slaves_in_the_United_States#Earnings_and_possessions
>widely accepted
widely accepted by whom. I don't accept it. half the nation doesnt accept it. Trump, the Justice Dept., and the Education Dept, dont accept it
>Already read it.
evidently not, or else you wouldnt post such outrageous things
explain the jews who dont control shit? or the italians who aren't related to the vatican? I don't even know what you mean by "anglo-pussy world"

Hillary won the popular vote
She IS the president

Even Sasse is ready to glass the Norks.

imagine winning the popular vote twice and still losing twice
clinton must be so butthurt

Yes but allowing this to continue will result in a bloodier war as it is inevitable.

Is there anything more pathetic than Drumpf? Bringing hats that are on sale at his website, handing out pretty packed food

Just disgustingly pathetic to be honest

I can't wait to see barron when he's done with puberty. He'll either be the autistic god of the lanky nerds or a high-fashion model.

This really makes Mexicans look stupid. Are they confused about how to enter the country legally? When they don't why do they expect free mental health care? They just seem like a country of idiot children when perpetuate these myths.

Wasted gets. Voter fraud doesn't count. Stay mad.

>Long tradition

TDOTR is 40-100 years away.

AWOOOOOVEMENT

Where's the Fire and Fury guys? I know Trump promised it, and you keep telling me that he keeps his promises.

I'm not saying that it doesn't exist, I just don't know where to look. Can someone point me in the direction of the Fire and Fury?

It's also the national day of capitulation the the North Koreans. But that's a new tradition.

Oh no that sucks...

Pretty disappointed in Trump being all talk for the first 7 months. He's North Korea the way Obama or Bernie would. Hell, Hillary may have been tougher just to buck the female stereotype.

Barron is going to be such an alpha
Maybe even more than Don and Jr

Imagine waking up to see shit like this come from the President on a regular basis.

Oh boy I am in deep fucking shit Sup Forums. GF found out I donated to Trump campaign. She is throwing a hissy fit, calling me a pig and shit. She managed to calm down.

She is 30
I am 27

She has been pretty clingy lately, and keeps bitching to me about the need to settle down and her biological clock. I'm not her first but I do like her alot, got promoted a few months ago and my boss is training me to be his successor. I wanna focus on that. The other caveat is that i'm shit with girls, could not get a gf for the life of me in college and H.S. Only when I hit 26 was i getting good results.

What do I do? Also fuck /adv/ they give shit advice every time.

> Yes but allowing this to continue will result in a bloodier war as it is inevitable
I agree. It's unavoidable but there is no need to rush it does it? Make a solid plan to counter any attack on Seoul beforehand and decapitate NK.

>Reddit-tier emoji usage
You trump supporters are so cringey

Stop replying to meme flags!!!!!!

What is it these retards want, nuclear war?
That's the last thing we want.

It's national prayer day and remember to pray for China's death. The Chinks are getting on thin ice for this.

And you are a cuckold because you thought staying with Bill would help you get elected. She might as well walk around with a clown nose.

They can always just go back to Mexico. I bet it's safer there.

you're right m8 it's time to hang up my tr-i mean frumpf hat and become a #CruzMissile once and for all

>There it is!

You posted it again ITT, yay.

>tfw the poster is a middle aged woman in Kansas who just cuts and pasts for dimes, without even reading what she posts

>biological clock
No woman has said those words since 1986

It's really insulting to Hispanic Americans to think they're all concerned about illegals, and it's their defining issue or some shit.

Is someone who threw a hissy fit because you donated to the Trump campaign someone you want to spend the rest of your life with?

Misato is the very best of the EVA girls

It's the leaf, don't respond for fucks sake.

Let's see if we can ramp up those numbers.

Big week for our beautiful country. Fake News stays silent. Disgraceful!

NEW

>President Trump has fully pardoned former sheriff Joe Arpaio
>Transgender military ban is officially implemented
>The president has signed a disaster proclamation in response to Hurricane Harvey - unleashes the full force of the federal government to help Texas
>Trump has lifted restrictions imposed by Obama on the transfer of surplus military-style equipment to the police
>US revised second-quarter GDP up 3.0% vs 2.7% - highest level in 2 years
>President Trump’s administration has decided to restore work requirements for welfare under the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families program - welfare leeches BTFO
>DACA is BTFO - Fox News is reporting the Trump administration will end it in the immediate future
>The DHS has announced the contractors who will build the concrete border wall prototypes - construction to begin this fall
>Department of Transportation gives $100 million in aid for Texas infrastructure after Hurricane Harvey
>It has been revealed that the Department of Homeland Security considers Antifa a domestic terror group
>American manufacturing expanded in August at fastest pace in six years
>August had the fewest monthly refugee arrivals in 15 years

Fox giving some credit to /our girl/

Maybe that's the last thing you want

>pissing off gamers backfired on us so let's piss off anime fans by miscasting arguably the most popular waifu of all time

Irma is going to fuck some shit up.

>seek shelter and help
>chance of getting sent back

>dont seek shelter and help
>chance of miserable death

real hard choice

How can we accelerate things?

Ritsuko best grill. Which is saying a lot because she banged her mom's fuck buddy and failed to sabotage her mom's super computer system. Just goes to show you how shit all the girls in Eva were.

It's pasta don't respond.

When NK gets glassed you faggots will be back here calling Trump a warhawk and crying about le jew puppet causing ww3
please kill yourselves

>PRESIDENT TRUMP WILL YOU ATTACK NORTH KOREA?
>We'll see
He's itching to blow those gooks to hell

was walking behind this dude at a con last night, shut it down silly goys

are you fucking retarded? I've never said this before but you need to fuck off back to plebbit

WHY DO YOU REPLY TO BAIT?

JESUS CHRIST I AM GOING FUCKING INSANE.

Closet Trump supporter here. Fought in the Great Meme War, participated in /cfg/ and the rally threads since last Spring, longtime fan. Could not have been happier on election night.

How do you guys not lose your fucking minds going out into the world? I'm Hispanic and live in SoCal, and I'm in college right now. EVERY FUCKING DAY I'm subjected to brainwashed horseshit. Go downstairs; CNN or MSNBC with some new MUH RUSSIA narrative. Ride in somebody's car; fucking NPR is telling me, I kid you not, not to worry about terror attacks because, "When it's your time, it's your time." I can't complain about anybody being stupid or amoral in any fashion whatsoever without, "Yeah, like Trump supporters!" being the response. I can't even say, "Wow, that's really fucked-up" when a bunch of little girls get blown to pieces without the response being about how the US is full of white males and they're just as bad. My cousin's taking a mandatory course on cultural appropriation and sexism. Every fucking day, it's CIA agent Anderson Cooper's ugly fucking mug brainwashing my family for hours on end. Every fucking day, it's shitting on Trump, whether it's relevent or a complete non-sequitur. Every fucking day, I hear the most epistemologically-unsound bullshit from otherwise intelligent people, and I'm just SCREAMING on the inside.

I watch people I love and respect drink the fucking kool-aid every goddamned day and I can say nothing because I've seen how they treat Trump supporters here.

Holy fuck, anybody feel me on this? It's fucking hard.

>2015 Trump announces his presidential run with strong goal of removing illegals

>2015
>smart illegals start their legalization process
>dumb illegals laugh at Trump and make fun of him

>2016
>smart illegals still going through the legalization process
>dumb illegals continue FUCK DRUMF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE collecting welfare

>2017
>smart illegals become citizens
>dumb illegals get deported

>This is why immigrants don't want to come.
>immigrants don't want to come.
>immigrants

wut

He jewed this one up, right?

Good fucking god just end Hollywood already

>impotent list of Obamacare-tier """accomplishments"""
Fucking pathetic

>our country
>leaf
I hope the Norks hit you on accident.

>160
>In 14 years
Really not exactly that, all things considered. I mean considering the media assures me the ICE regularly beat illegals to an inch of their life and keep them in diseased, cramped, filthy concentration camps before literally tossing them into the Mexican deserts.

Nice.

Stop being such a fanboy. Trump kissing chink ass is not what anyone voted for. Plus incompetent GOP Congress, maybe Dems weren't wrong with their "have you seen the other guys" strategy.

it's fake

It truly is. Hurricanes love to destroy civilization and that's why Mexico gets so few hurricanes.

Brutal

>at a con

This should end well

NUKE
THE
GOOK

Wouldn't even surprise me anymore if this was real.

I went to the army NBC school (nuclear, biological and chemical), it would be a gigantic shit show

I hope everyone of those ugly mexican fuckers have been deported.
FUCK THEM.

>stop being such a fanboy
>literally criticizing Trump's projected weakness in regards to North Korea
It's time to kys

Number 1 post on Reddit right now...

>140102671
>Gorsuch wasn't an achievement
I have you number Molochnigger. We have Huma's emails, and Podesta's group got subpoenaed. Your anus is soon to be violated.

>aussie doujin
Oi sauce mate.

Will the it be less of a shitshow tomorrow or 5 years from now?

Uhh...guys?

Bernie would've flown over to personally blow Kim as a "favor to the supreme state from the American people.

Hillary would've partied on qualueds while her team played proxy wars in an attempts to diffuse the situation through back channels.

Try harder.

FYI to all you weebs (I'm not a weeb btw) this is fake news

Head out, no regrets, pay attention to your career. You should find a wife when youa re 35 or so, and well established... then you'll have your choice of good wife material.
>Choose well.

>think you have a lot of money
>still drive some shitty car

Come back when you got a Maserati, a mansion, and a yacht :^)

Wow, stop posting any time.

Wasnt the entire concept scrapped though? Also, how is leslie supposed to pretend that shes 14 and german?

They won't become citizens until 2020 at the earliest. That said, DACA has been going for five years; the smart illegals would have used that time to establish their path to immigration or learn Spanish.

Nuclear war is on the table boys

Hilary would have sold him the materials to make a bomb.

Kids aren't even that expensive

I know it's fake but I'm still mad.

You can't deny he's coming off as a beta chump. Keeps complimenting China's "efforts" then talking tough and doing nothing.

At the very least, why the fuck do we need to spend 700 billion a year on the military if it's this useless?

Fatboy is sitting on a wasting asset. His two ace cards are conventional artillery aimed at conveniently located Seoul, and long-range missiles with nuke warheads.
US interception technology is advancing faster than NK missile technology. He still has the ability to wreck Seoul before being turned to rubble, but the ability to threaten Japan and further is diminishing by the day.
The SM-6 missile test on 8/30 was a reminder. Once perfected, NK reverts to a local problem for SK & China.

Nope, more, but exploding his nukes is not the way to go.
Not saying I have an answer, but nuking him won't be smart.

>masserati
>not a shitty car

FINALLY

I KNEW THAT BIBI WOULD FINALLY COME AROUND IF TRUMP WERE ELECTED

BASED

>we'll see
>you'll see

thats a nice way of telling the press to fuck off and stop with the questions

A nuclear war would make Harvey look like a joke, but the worst part is that it's worse if people go out and try to help survivors because they'll get exposed to the same radiation
The same kind of mass relief response that happened in Harvey would just leave us with even more dead

what did based Bibipede do?

Citizenship for useful individuals - as practiced by nearly every country in the history of earth save modern Northern Europe.

>Also, how is leslie supposed to pretend that shes 14 and german?
Same way they do.

WTF I love low white birth rates now

>tfw I want to claim that Eloy needs to step it up and those numbers are piss poor in comparison to Auschwitz but I also want to claim the Holocaust never happened