/NWMg/ - Northwest Migration general

All of you so called "White Nationalist" who are not in the Homeland and refute the Northwest Migration, what better idea is out there?

If you want to go back to the time before desegregation then I have bad new for you, it is not possible to do for the entire U.S. The U.S. is too big, there are too many mud people and there are too few white people who want it.

Northwest Migration is the only viable solution and if anyone else has a better idea then why haven't you done it yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

northwestfront.org/about
northwestfront.org/northwest-novels/
northwestfront.org/contact/
pastebin.com/Ty3SGnUC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You'll be overrun by the spics when California no longer gives as many gibs. The Midwest is the true home of the white man.

>try to form a white nation
>give it a tricolour
Failed before it even began

The Midwest is landlocked and there will be a need of a coast to avoid the sanctions that will inevitably befall the new nation.

Withen the next 5-10 years ,Im moving to Poland.

>What is the Erie canal

The tricolor flag meaning is simple.
Blue = The sky above
Green = The Earth beneath
White = The people in between

I actually adore the Northwest Front idea. Books are really really good as well. I don't understand it doesn't get bigger reception here on Sup Forums.

Flag is fine you cunt.

All tricolours are gay. Aesthetics>muh symbolism

A river versus half the current U.S. Pacific coast.
Really?

It needs to be simple and no symbols. It is to represent a country for ALL white people, regardless of ideology, belief, creed, etc.

A river and the superior food and industry protection of the Midwest vs Cascadia? Yes.

Tricolours are inherently republican and anti-tradition

Even with all the food and industry protection the entire MIdWest is still too large. We need to have an area small enough for a new nation to manage but big enough where we can actually have a chance to establish said nation.

I hated the books, too boring and the author hated on William Pierce for some reason, not cool.

And?

I came here because I haven't seen anything NWF in years on here

I figured everyone forgot about it

>It is to represent a country for ALL white people, regardless of ideology, belief, creed, etc

I live in Seattle and I can confirm it's a white paradise here. Even the liberals aren't that bad most of the time compared to other coastal cities.

I've read up on this a little. I'm sort of interested, but don't really understand how it materializes into something meaningful. It seems like a lot of platitudes.

What's the actual idea? Convince a huge chunk of middle-class, hard working whites to move out to Montana, and then...? Live? Continue existing in more difficult economic and geographic conditions?

What's the end-game?

>t. White man married to white woman with 2 white kids, we're in our 30's and actually moving somewhere in the next 3 years. We looked into this, but it seems like it's just a general idea and lacks actual impact or an end-game.

>how to wipe out white people when Yellowstone blows the thread

Northwest isn't as white as it used to be. Here's current statistics:

Washington 71% white
Oregon 78% white
Idaho 83% white
Montana 87% white - although you aren't taking all of Montana and it would have the lowest pop. of the 4

Plus politically I don't think it works because Western Washington and Oregon whites are quite liberal and would outnumber conservatives from Eastern Washington/Oregon, Idaho, and Montana.

Honestly, the Midwestern states are a lot whiter than that, you take those and perhaps Maine as an exclave and then you could have a much more favorable situation. You get a shitload of Trump red states and a Maine that is moving more towards the right.

Are you proposing a plain white flag? Because I believe France is already using that one

Do you ever see Frasier and Niles at the coffee shop? Does Roz still run the radio station?

If I would be an American, I would definitely move out there. It's literally only thing that makes sense in the US.

I would recommend reading the novels. Not only they are pretty well written and fun, but they are also somwhat a "how to" manual. And check up the website.

Wait the most white areas are in the north east. Like Maine and New hampshire. Lets just all move there. I'm planning to one I'm done with grad. School. Cuz I live in GA 40% black

The books were too boring? Well shit. I actually enjoyed all of them and I got quite a few laughs.

The actual idea is to get enough white people to move to the Homeland and establish communities. Yes, to live make a life and prosper. The end-game is to establish a nation for our people.Go and read The Brigade it answers a lot of questions

The pop. statistics are still in our favor. Read my previous posts about needing a large enough landmass plus a coastline.

Landmass and coastline.

We could do something like the Livonian order's flag.

The German-American Reich should be established as a White Homeland in the USA, based along the historical and traditional zones of German immigrant settlement in the USA. It should pick up where the New Teutonia Movement of the 19th century left off. However, the Northwest is more climate-friendly for Whites. My sisters live there. It's a lot like Germany.

Exactly what I'm thinking. Also, checked.

Change your flags faggots. Copying two third of ours does not qualify as fair use.

If Yellowstone blows the entire U.S. is screwed.

Here's a handy graphic

It shows "favoritism" towards a section of our people. We need a flag that ALL white people can stand behind.

I am not disagreeing with the pop. statistics. The Northeast proposition is too small and the MidWest is too too large. The NorthWest is large enough for us to actually use and small enough for a new government to manage. It also has a large enough coastline for us to avoid sanctions and not use another nation's airspace

This. As it is explained many times in novels and on the website. I think it is actually perfect.

You guys are so pozed it isnt even funny. Plus the Chinese got you out numbered like two to one wnf the range is getting more dispersant

The cross is universal my dude, as is the color white.

It's still more viable than the South. Texas is going to be 25% white in 2050. What a fucking lost cause.
Cali is a write-off too.

Come home

This is a bandaid on a bullet wound

King county fag here

God help us. The amount of Mexicans and Indians here is astonishing. It literally feels like whites are a minority. Not exaggerating.

Why the fuck aren't you joining up with the Free State Project? You know, since that's a thing that actually exists and has had real tangible results?

So what do you propose we do? Go quietly into the night?

It is Christian. We need to attract ALL white people not just Christian whites. Odinists, Atheists, Agnostics, etc.

Finally, glad we can get a NWF general going. Midwest Alliance gets all the attention lol

Can someone create a pastebin with some links?

Not necessarily, the cross has appeared on just about every European flag at one point at or another, the German style cross is just about as cultural as religious now.

Keep the chinks out. They are quiet and pay taxes but they breed and will focus on bringing in more chinks from China. (a never ending supply).

Eventually it costs $1,000,000 just to buy a 3br home and since young white couples can't afford that price they don't bred at all.
Ask a Canadain; they will tell you how it goes down with chinks.

There time will come.

Small area, easily surrounded and occupied. No.

Post whatever NWF links you think are needed.

Back when they were Christian. Not every single white person will be Christian.

No race other than the White race will be allowed to set foot in the Homeland.

What do you propose then you stupid cunt? Hurr durr, we're just gonna genocide 140 million non-whites!

No you fucking aren't and if you tried it you would have to kill half the whites in America as well.
NO ONE on Sup Forums has a better plan than northwest-migration.

>NO ONE on Sup Forums has a better plan than northwest-migration.
No one generally has a better plan. This is fully doable.

I wonder if anyone here actually lives there or/and is in touch with Covington.

northwestfront.org/about

northwestfront.org/northwest-novels/
If you have any questions after reading the About and the FAQ AND the novels then go on the forum or email HAC. The books are an excellent read, are pretty funny and are a how-we-are-going-to do-it guide.

northwestfront.org/contact/

There are plenty of people. Those who make their scouting trips go to see him, as part of the vetting process.

yes goyim, abandon your homes and make room for more refugees to settle in your old states so they can breed in numbers and then simply drive to your new location to enrich your grand daughters

You don't need to meet with Covington for fucks sake. Just move there and hang out with conservative white folk.
I would take a job at Wall mart in the NorthWest over a much better job in Texas or California.
The reason being that the Northwest has a whiter future, thus your investments there will be more secure in the long-term.
Imagine paying of a 30 year mortgage in Texas, you pay your last payment in 2050. Congratulations you now own your own home in a 25% white state!

I created a new Pastebin for future threads. I modeled it after /nsg/
pastebin.com/Ty3SGnUC

>pastebin.com/Ty3SGnUC
Nice!

Your daughter has much more chance of being 'enriched' if she is surrounded by non-whites.
Imagine she lives in a 99% white town, what are her chances of an enriching non-white boyfriend then?

You're just a typical southern-fag. You want to 'go down with the ship' or 'lose with style'. Northwest migration is a winning move so like a typical southern-fag you are against it.

I am not denying this. I am simply stating that a lot of those who make their scouting trips actually meet with him as part of the vetting process and just to say "Hello".

Very nice, sir.

Have a bump

good goy.

Hello ive seen this movement online. I would be itnerested in moving there can provisions be made for my immigartion to the US

Well, first off, are you white?
Secondly, no provisions can be made. It's up to you to move up there and make a life for yourself.

The family is Japanese and the guy looking down on them is Korean.

Bullshit

t.Everett

what happened to that poor kids leg?

In short no. Everyone who migrates here needs to do it on their own. Think of it like a trial by fire. If you have the will to do it then you will be an excellent contribution to our people. Get together with other white people and possible make the move with them.

Japs are ok. Koreans, maybe. Chicks are not to be trusted in numbers.
Niggers ate it.

I've had a dream for a while now, to buy a good size chunk of land in Washington, build a nice house for my family, grow crops, practice medicine making and allow NVA troops to practice survival and combat in the woods. I just hope I don't get waco'd

>small area
But this means you can gain a democratic majority relatively easy. And it's already 90% white, so it only needs a little push. And from there, you can launch efforts to include the other states so it doesn't have to remain a small area forever. New Hampshire + Vermont + Maine and suddenly you can't be so easily surrounded and occupied.

On the other hand, you will never ever win the demographics battle in the PNW. Political migrations are hard to pull off, even getting a few thousand to join you is difficult. You're trying to displace millions. It won't work.

Pick battles you can win and ally yourself with an already existing movement.

Yes i am white blue eyed 100 percent. And i have attempted to immigrate in the past, even went to an immigration lawyer to find out what i can do. I am a tradesman and work for myself so i cant get a company to sponsor me. The only relatives i have are very distant and i cant ask them to sponsor me becase i hardly know them. I can start a business there and gain residency, but there is NO path to citizenship on that route, as soon as i retire i will have to go back. I dont know if you guys know this but you cant just go there if you want to. I bet its 10000000 times easier for some chink or mexican to get in but there seems to be hurdles in place to stop the brain drain we have here. I will easily be able to make a life and living for myself, and can even bring about 200k in liquid money with me, i just need a sponsor.

tagged this meant to tag this

Underrated

There's a Canadian branch of the NWF, in BC and Alberta. The ones there want to seceed from Canada and join us.

>New Hampshire + Vermont + Maine and suddenly you can't be so easily surrounded and occupied.
Yes you can.

We only need a thousand.

I have picked and I have allied myself. I will live for my people and if need be die for them.

bump for the NWF
COVINGTON WAS RIGHT

patches where

I am well aware of how difficult it is for white people to immigrate to the U.S. I recommend what this user recommended.

A thousand people in a compound is easily defeated.

You need the government in your pocket. You can only do that with a democratic majority. The free state project offers this, and they have actually gotten people into the government.

I've explained many times that Portugese aren't couted as Hispanic and thus, PA is only 77% white. Why not count all spics as white and have Texas at 80% you fucktard.

We are not using a compound. The "plan" is just like the 13 colonies. Just go read The Brigade. It will answer a lot of things if not all of them.

Oh great The whole reason i want to move is because the tax structure here in ontario is choking my business slowly. Plus i want to enjoy the freedoms that those in America have. Sadly my country has nothing for its native born citizens, and everything for third world immigrants. All our people get is the bill.

Because the majority of Hispanic people are mixed very heavily with the indigenous people of Central and South America. Hispanic people from Spain and Portugal are actually white.

check 'em
actually I think it would be a good idea to take all 5 books and excise all the fiction. leaving nothing but the "field manual".
call it "Covington Abridged"

custom made from a sewing shop in the Kandahar airfield

Portugese people aren't counted as Hispanic in the Census, therefore your picture is wrong. Why not count niggers as white? FOOKING BASED HISPANICS DEY ARE WHITE

Suprised they actually allowed you to get something with 14/88 emblazoned on it...

This.

It's an environment that mud """people""" don't really like to go to unless there are significant gibs, and most of the population outside of the few large cities are extremely right wing.

The problem is that there will have to be a massive purge of leftists in this coming civil war.

Fuck off with that gay ass flag. Blue, white, and green? Really? Looks like the weakest flag ever IMO.

>tfw I actually moved nw instead of getting custom made larp gear

>what is the cascadia flag

Blue, white and green are the only colors you see in the PNW and it has historical value.

Koreans are fucking shit.

Cool non arguement schlomo

Read The Brigade it has a lot of that.

lol they were Philippino women they didnt know shit.