IT'S HAPPENING!!!

"Identity politics are wrong when Whites do it"

All politics has always been identity politics. I guess we successfully deluded ourselves for a couple of decades that it wasn't.

What the hell will the Rats be without identity politics? i mean it is like a balloon with no balloon.

I'm not for identity politics. But unless all other races drop identity politics, whites will return to theirs, as they are justified to do so. And the other races won't, ever, drop their identity politics.

Lindy is a nonce

fuck spencer but he is right
its WAY too late now.
keep marching

BEIGED

Why can't democrats into Newton's third law?

i thought >we loved identity politics

without them we wouldn't exist

This or we lose our homelands, history, race and future.

Because science is racist and colonialist.

We tried the equality thing pre-2000 which was fine until liberals figured out that nigs simply can't compete with humans.

That federal agent has a point ya know?

Another good example: South Africa

I think they can roll it back, identity politics is a burden and isn't natural. It'll need to be a sincere rollback though which will only happen once the left gets fully destroyed in 2024. Right now I'm sure they're not sincere.

Cuckservatives forget that the "SJW" style of id pol was a direct response to white id pol.

the plan is to tone it down until whites are a minority in USA

Can they end DACA already? Fuck

>identity politics are bad unless white people do it

what does vince vaughn have to do with this?

I fucking hate this place.

It was a Jewish invention designed to reduce the political power of whites in the west

Figures he'd feel that way. That faggot is as shameless as all those screeching nigger advocates like Al Sharpton.

nice post my fellow magapede!

hi styx

Why are white people from both sides so into declaring themselves the victims? God I fucking hate white people so fucking much.

They're way past the point of no return. But it's fun to see that they're finally waking up to the biggest mistake they could have ever made.

Even if they tried to stop it now, identity politics has become the core of the liberal movement. It's a golem they can't kill.

>it isn't natural

Bullshit. The natural unit of political organization is the clan and the tribe.

> I, against my brothers. I and my brothers against my cousins. I and my brothers and my cousins against the world.

White people hate you too.

Identity politics keep the peasants on the right and left at each other's throats, I'm sure the elites have nothing to do with this.

>entity politics is a burden and isn't natural
>caring about the inverses of your tribe is not natural
fucking boomers

When it became know that Vince was a right winger they jews put him on the hollywood blacklist which is why you don't see him in movies anymore.

It's like watching someone use a knife to cut someone a thousand times but the moment that cut person grabs their own knife and cuts back ONCE they drop their knife and say "OK NO MORE KNIFES ALLOWED".

this

You must step up your metaphore-game, lad

Unfortunately this. They were getting too blatant and realized they overplayed their hand. Wish they would double down instead

Nobody victimizes themselves more than shitskins. It's all constant whining about how their great great great great great great grandaddy got called a nigger by a white guy once and Beaners wanting land that they willingly ceded to the US after losing a war that they themselves declared back for nothing.

Nope. White people do it worst. This is why you all dislike Reddit. You can't stand modern white people.

Unless you're Asian, you have no right to speak. Black, native, and hispandex identity is entirely revolved around the perception of perpetual victimhood.

Oh you know I'm right. Race relations today can be summed up as every non-white race on the planet moaning about how badly white people conquered them and wanting participation trophy reparations just for losing so hard.

Even Asians have been getting in on it.

Whatever. I understand white people love living in a bubble. You will never admit the real truth. Black people are actually victims. But like I said, you dont care about the truth. You just want to feel good about yourself.

White people would love nothing more than to live in a bubble, but the shitskins of the world keep running to us for help since they are incapable of running things on their own. Then we just get bitched at for being oppressors as thanks.

The christian thing to do is accept to help. Fucking dumb atheist.

I see so the left didn't really care about black people and all of the diversity they were pushing. They were just using people for their own political gains.
Makes sense.

THIS THREAD HAS BEEN BEIGED

based spencerpede!

where my pedes at?

There's a Globalist in that pic....

Yep. I really never got how they expected to advocate identity politics for non-whites while suppressing it for whites and keep that running forever. When the niggers, chinks, camel-fuckers, and beaners all refer to whites as a collective with a set of common interests, in the context of attacking that collective, whites are eventually going to think of themselves as a group with common interests in the context of defending themselves.

You can't suppress that forever just by calling any white people who have racial awareness Nazis. Pejoratives don't work that way, they lose power with overuse. The anti-whites set themselves up for this and fully deserve the backlash they get.

Agree. And the feminists. Ohhhhh the feminists. They deserve a powerful and humiliating reckoning.

RICHARD SPENCER IS A PSY OP YOU FUCKING MORONIC CHILDREN

good post.

>Black people are actually victims
Oh right, they're so victimized. Their Section 8 houses don't have pools, their Obamaphones aren't advanced enough to play Angry Birds, and they can't use EBT/SNAP to buy Cognac. And by the time they resell their foodstamps for half value they don't even have enough money to buy Hennessy or Courvoisier. The government actually forces them to get fucked up on liquor nobody raps about, it's apartheid all over again!

If you hate white people so much, go live in a black country

can't wait for the idiot right to start criticizing other other religions for putting up buildings and holding religious services in them.

the self blindness is mind boggling

This

this is as dumb as bitching about PC by the traditional values conservatives

i wish i was this delusional.
nigger wont reply to this

or this

Fuck spencer. He is in this for himself and no one else.

Victims of themselves and who has to clean it up?

It's the same logic when libs say that islamophobia creates more Islamic terrorists. White bashing creates "Nazis" out of moderate whites. They're just to stupid to see what's going on.

source?

>which is why you don't see him in movies anymore.

He made an awesome sarg in hacksaw ridge

OHHH. WE ARE WELL PAST THAT, SCHLOMO.

>posting controlled opp
>ever
>goes in all fields

this, he is making based alex jones look like a racist

thatsthejoke.hvec

Filtered

lol people that COPY their ideas from their leaders for a identity
people that rely on social support to uphold their views of the world

But when the rabbi issues the fatwa, you can't find your menorah fast enough, eh?

is god real? yes
is climate change real? no
good, now I have an identity

Which was directed by Mel

Which black people are victims of what?

Blacks are victims of their own blackness.