White...

>white """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""culture""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VSFnmM12LOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=WmXYe2plcxI
mobile.twitter.com/WokeEqualist/status/897669994938593280
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yep.

Shouldn't you be setting people on fire and hacking up albinos, nigger?

>white """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""culture""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Pussy Ass city boys will never understand. The countryside changes you.

That girl will take on couple of niggers and win.

itsscared.jpg

Be glad it isn't a jew heart

I wholeHEARTedly approve of white savagery.
Let the other races know who's isn't afraid to eat their still-beating heart.

The weak should fear the strong.

Please remember this is how white people act when we're being nice.

The only thing I'm setting on fire is your mother's warm pussy.

the whole world is white culture

N I g g e r

>black""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""culture""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Niggers do that with you though, you're not called americuckia without a reason

White niggers like that scare me more than niggers

>kike """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""culture""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>mfw watching black folk get squeamish seeing white people going hard
Pussies, I thought y'all were tough?

>black cultu......

Consider it a friendly reminder of who you're messing with.

i am not surprised jews would do something like this

>ferret

Why do black people complain about living in a white country and its culture, but also refuse to go to Africa and experience black culture

I dare you to say that to the little girls face. What're you scared?

Brain parasites comes to mind...

Look up "eruv" my man, they've figured out how to jew god himself

Looks like a ferret

>not chewing on a baby dick or another human
obviously white
whats your point OP?

We're not called that at all. I'd come up with an insult for your country but I don't even know what u are because you're not important here. You know all about us though. Cheers

>You GO GIRL!
>it's HER turn!

I took a bite out the heart on my first deer kill when I was 11. What's the big deal about this? I assume most kids do this.

No it really doesn't. Neither does the city. Life anywhere is pretty easy when you're above the poverty line.

Hunters bite raw hearts of their kills?
Wtf?

Only your first kill when you're a kid. We don't do this every time.

>t.faggot

Kek

That's some Aztec savage shit. Why on earth are you doing that?

Isn't this a Native American tradition? Pretty bad ass though.

t. cityfag

Raising her right. Well done Dad! My son and daughter had similar experiences at the same age.

>not getting so close to your first kill that you taste the life slip from their still-beating heart and feel the hot blood run down your chin
Is there something wrong with the rest of the world?

im from the country. alot of people take a bite out of the heart of the first thing they kill. its tradition.

LMAO white people really be out here.

niggas don't think white people out here, but they are.

Is it warm or on fire? I am so confused.

It is a tradition in their family. Their first deer kill they take a bite out of the heart.

>Americans
>vvhite
kek

Gross. Cook your damn food.

>african""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""culture""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>not being white
>current epoch

How can whites even compete?

>apocalypse happens
>she will be one on the few who will be able hunt her own food

What's wrong with that?

That girl will kill more niggers and leftists in the upcoming war than any pleb on here

White Europeans are cucks

this aint white culture this shit is retards roleplaying that being a country person is very hard life equivalent to being a neanderthal BC

Didnt American Indians do the same thing? Oh but if itcs not disgusting for white people to do it then its cultural appropriation

Savage niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=VSFnmM12LOQ

White little monster experiencing bloodlust for the first time

Literally drunk on death

neutered demi-humans

What the fuck....

>eating uncooked meat

my family bloodline goes back to the Aztecs. It's to consume the soul. We must destroy the soul to consume the body

>whites have no cultu-
whoa.........

fuck you morons

hunt with a bow or nothing else you FUCKING PUSSIES

shooting something that has no clue from a distance that can't even hear you

PUSSIES

fire is warm you idiot

I suppose she'll learn how to hand-load and make smokeless gunpowder while she's at it, too?
If you want to survive the apocalypse, you'll have to learn how to make your own tools.

Literally sub human behaviour. Niggers in Africa do shit like that. You're American, so nigger blood is in your veins I guess.

I'd expect nothing less from an American who has seen nothing but low quality American meat

>you will never be raised in the wild hunting on animals and bringing them home to eat with your christian white family

Pretty much.
THe only reason North/West Africa is somewhat culturized is because of Islamic influences

You realize that is superstitious nonsense?

Rifles are more humane.

Lol africamlns eat cow pussy and murder each other in droves

>Romans
>White

That's not a fact, lol.

The country is for pussy boi faggots who can't take the pressures of urban living. You've probably never even seen an intersection before.

Your blood's been cooped up on that crowded island for too many generations, you've forgotten that you're an animal and have that capacity for savagery running through your veins same as anything else that breaths and lives.

>niggers are subhum.....
youtube.com/watch?v=WmXYe2plcxI

whoa...

You mean she'll sexually please more niggers and leftists than any pleb in this thread. It's inevitable that a woman will quickly get brainwashed and peer pressured into conforming with the rest of dicey.

>american animal experts

fucking based

saged

There's no such thing as white culture, black culture however... mobile.twitter.com/WokeEqualist/status/897669994938593280

Thit girl is more alpha than 99% of this board.

you realize your queen is most likely dead right?

even niggers in untouched parts of africa want to be white, they'd never seen a white man and yet they emulate us

Last election was entirely rural versus urban, even more so than it was D versus R

Said the shot was at 40 yards with is a common range in archery hunting

Yeah speaking as someone who isn't a city boy and who loves hunting... You'd have to be a fucking retard to eat raw meat, especially from a beating heart that may or may not be filled with God knows what parasites.

I don't believe you. I'm going to my safe space.

stop right there nigger

>raising your daughter as a son
ya blew it

I have no malice for women who are feminists, anti-patriarchy or SJW. They may be misguided, but they are fighting for what they believe to be their own interests.

White male SJWs, however, are traitors to their race and sex, and should be treated harshly. They should be castrated, subjected to having their genitals mutilated, or sexually assaulted and penetrated anally, if they insist on behaving like women.

Do not forget that most of them are nonces and support the rape of your children by multiculturalism and SJW ideology. They deserve no mercy or consideration.

iIiotic shiskin monkey. 'yo mama' 'muh dick' this is all that these archaic hominids are capable of thinking about. No normal white person these days considers these creatures to be human. They had 50 years to prove to us that they are human and all that these disgusting nigger apes have done is prove that we treated them too well 50 years ago. Extermination is the only way forward.

She's going to be an insufferable bitch when she grows up. I feel sorry for the man ( and chances are she'll be straight, since she has a father at least) that will be with her. He's going to be piercing and tattooing a lot of his skin. hahaaa oh life

Found the migrant.

>hunting without a horse

t. urban and metropolitan retard

it's a tradition of hunters going into prehistory, not specifically native American. similar ideas recorded as having been held by Europeans include taking heads of enemies killed in battle and cutting one's beard for the first time over a fallen foe.

>White

In South Sudan they shower with cow urine because they believe it prevents infections.