Why doesn't the queen stop immigration?

I understand that politicians have to pander so why doesn't the queen step in when things get out of control

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mfHrMnl1uLo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The monarchy is the root of the immigration problem.

Has to be pretty out of control for Her Majesty to invoke a constitutional crises like that, sadly.
At this stage, it would just be interfering in politics, which is not permitted.

This. There would be too much opposition right now, wait another 20 years.

Monarchy is basically symbolic now. If the queen did try to take control of the government, then they would probably just kill her.

She is also like 100 years old and probably just wants to drink tea and not be involved. Her grandchildren might do some crazy shit.

I wonder what it's like to be a retarded american and to think that every anglo country is secretly out to get you because they have dis evul kweens and shiiieeet.

Can you guys invade another third world shithole soon so I can watch you die and laugh about it?

Your queen has been stripped of her power

She's just a figurehead with a multi million dollar salary.

She's a woman.

>If the queen did try to take control of the government, then they would probably just kill her.
Her army would obliterate them all, I'd help kill them for her

Me too, if the queen asked us to kill brits or americans I would do so happily. Honour and glory is hard to come by these days.

First of all, the royal family is a symbol of racism, they should start mixing their blood with foreign people, ideally black.

who knows
i hope she isnt complicent in all the shit
she will do something eventually,

They owe the Rothschilds so much money they're required to do as they're told

Bongs had their chance

true

what's the consensus on him in England? He didn't kill anyone as far as I know, so I suppose efforts to demonize him can only go so far. Would BUF symbols in public be inappropriate?

how the fuck is she still alive

Aryan Blood.

Because she doesn't see any difference between niggers, sandniggers, and your average Englishman. They're all filthy commoners to her.

No one would know what they were to be honest.

I have respect for him.

Some nationalists like him, but he's long forgotten to the general public and even a lot of nationalists. Seen as a traitor to churchill fanboys.
His party got political uniforms banned in the UK as far as I know.

A guy called Gary Raikes tried to bring the BUF back, but from what I've seen he's an uncharasmatic nobody so pales in comparison to Mosley, respect for trying though I guess.

UK needs to get it's Generation Identity movement going and leave the blackshirt stuff behind to gain public support..

>multi million dollar salary.
lmO HAHAHAHA
stop talking about things you obviously know nothing about

>Your queen has been stripped of her power
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's a constitutional monarchy.

The Queen has the legal power to order the army to march into London and shoot every single ethnic tomorrow. The uncodified British constitution however, means that based on tradition she doesn't have the power to do it. It's been 300 years since a monarch withheld their assent to a parliamentary request.

the crown will not interfere in politics

the people decide their fate,they have the choice to vote for an anti immigration party but they choose not to

the crown does not and will not interfere

and if they ever do it will be for a very good reason to protect the nation,simply put,things aint bad enough yet to use that power

if a communist party won she would step in,she nearly did in the 60s

youtube.com/watch?v=mfHrMnl1uLo

related

because all the lefties, influential and numerous as they are, would suddenly trip over each other to abolish 'that cisgendered reactionary institution in favour of more equitable and representative leadership'

I don't blame elizabeth for keeping her head down

she has alot of power but chooses to not weild it

if she wanted to could fire trudeu and control canada as ruler IF she was present in the country at the time

the army and police swear alliegence to her not the govt,the govt kisses her ass and lastly she cannot be tried by the court for a crime.

>she cannot be tried by the court for a crime.

This. She could shoot John Bercow in the head in the middle of the House of Commons and the CPS wouldn't be able to do anything about it. From a purely legal standpoint, anyway.

>the British still have a queen
Time to overthrow your shitty monarchy and write a new constitution based on the US. Complete the circle.

>I wonder what it's like to be a retarded american and to think that every anglo country is secretly out to get you because they have dis evul kweens and shiiieeet.

are you mentally retarded? nobody mentioned anything about monarchy being evil.

obsessed.

>you will never take part in a royalist coup

>Implying She wouldn't receive a standing ovation from parliament
Lets meme the Queen back into the speakers chair.