Has degeneracy been this bad forever or was there a point where it started rising?

Has degeneracy been this bad forever or was there a point where it started rising?
Like the French Revolution

whites are just degenerates plain and simple. the norks will clean out that rat's nest.

Democracy is a mistake.

>that nose
>white

HAHAHAHAHA I didn;t know what the fuck was happening till after removed her hand then tried to touch his hand

every empire falls. it wont be norks though, itll be zuckerberg.

>mgtow.webm

How is that not rape in the female world?

If it was the other way around i was see all over with femnazi shit

also this is the hottest thing ive ever seen, please let some mediocre muslim slut do this next to me

cant watch webm, whats going on?

I think around 2012 was when gays and other degenerates started being mainstream, I guess those Mayan calendars were right all along

Because she's clearly insane or high as shit. She's no different from a retard trying to dry hump a woman.

Still would.... I need to get laid....

-The Internet

shes probably just some horny thot coming home from a bar or club late at night

Holy shit, how gay is that guy

do you turn your head at every used-up meat wallet? cuck

>t. virgin

You would actually fuck that thing?

So is there a story as to what the fuck is happening here

I bet that mother fucker wished he had alcohol wipes after he touched her hand

this

Yeah where's the league of shadows when you need it

level 7 since the 60s, since the rise of the normie internet its at 9 for the last few years.

she's not a threat like a man could be, still a dumb whore but yeah, you don't need to report something like this as a man because most men can handle a woman being overly forward with them without getting emotional about it.

holy fuck can you imagine the collective explosions that would follow if that was a guy doing it to a girl?

>she's not a threat like a man could be

That's sexist. I thought men and women were equal.

>hurr I wants to touch every tarded women's dirty vaguoiyna!

Desperate virgins

Indifferent Chad