I'm going to come out of the atheist closet to my parents but I am afraid of how they'll react

i'm going to come out of the atheist closet to my parents but I am afraid of how they'll react

how should I tell my parents that I no longer believe there's a god?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P8Aq00yJSxo
youtube.com/watch?v=DakEcY7Z5GU
youtube.com/watch?v=MlnnWbkMlbg
youtube.com/watch?v=VqBl6TaNWFI
youtube.com/watch?v=0d4FHHf00pY
youtube.com/watch?v=V5EPymcWp-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

" I no longer believe in God "

Grow some balls idiot

Nobody care, go to hell.

>telling mummy and daddy cause you're a faggot looking for hugs.

Take this back to 2007. You're lucky in a way, you get to enjoy Rhi-rhi at her pre-tattoo peak. Sage.

do it calm and collected, like this guy

youtube.com/watch?v=P8Aq00yJSxo

They aren't your parents unless they accept you, so yes. Fuck their opinion of you.

Fuck you mom and dad. And God too! Snowflake gonna flake.

don't. Instead, stop being a little sissy faggot.

>I'm a 13 year old and I think I'm smart as fuck so I'm an atheist how do I tell my parents.

Teenagers are fucking retarded.

why even bother telling them, like really who gives a shit. you are prob just going to stress them out, if they are old they don't need that kind of stress in their life.

Don't tell them anything or you will be hearing god shit the rest of their lives

just buy a fedora and grow out your neckbeard, your parents will get the hint.

>being an atheist
>posting God Delusion even ironically
How's middle school?

just tell em you are an idiot millenial with no family values and morals and that you fell for the athiestmeme because a faggot wrote a book.

>there might be something I can't understand
>there might be something better than me
>there might be a moral and immoral in the world.
The trigger the athiest

>fell for the God meme because some faggot wrote a book

I think you'll like this guy's though process, it's very detailed.
youtube.com/watch?v=DakEcY7Z5GU

lol all those triggered US and slav IDs
not triggered, agree with all three statements

>concluding that it's all a god

>grow some balls
>pick up belief in higher power with hopes for post death because this life sucks

>My parents
Fuck off underage

>stupid as fuck
>belief in God past 13

This, serious.

What do you have to prove to them?

It's a phase, you'll see God is more than you think.

atheist lol

>rejects existence of god because he can't find proof
> accepts non existence of god even though he has no proof
>still trapped in tyranny of a faith he seeks to prove but can't

good luck, you degenerate.

Why would you need to come out to your parents about this? Keep it to yourself and remind yourself of the value of religion. Community. Unity. Group song. These are things that activate primal parts of the brain. These are also things that have let us survive the many many hardships of the past. You likely wouldn't be here if it wasn't for religion, so cut it some slack.

There's really no point in telling them thou, is there?

Let them believe that you believe in god, that way everybody wins

>I no longer believe there's a god?
Why did you believe in the first place?

Just keep it to yourself, you fucking moron. No ones cares if you're an atheist

>how should I tell my parents that I no longer believe there's a god?

Don't bother. It's better for you that you don't tell them. Just keep it to yourself until you are fully self-sufficient. That way you can avoid any problems.

>do it calm and collected, like this guy
If you don't say you believe they remove the positive incentives? They renege on the treats?

If anything that should prove how utterly lame religion really is.

>Just American things

Sure but at this point with the levels of public literacy. You've gotta be retarded to follow some arbitrary book.

IMO, theres plenty of evidence that there is a force or something metaphysically that caused or is separate from time and space. I have issues trusting any one religion especially when they've been historically used for power.

>christcuck
>namefag
One more for the filter.

youtube.com/watch?v=MlnnWbkMlbg

>have both parents sit down
>walk in with a megaphone
>scream in their faces "gods not real, the bible is a fairy tale, you guys are fucking idiots for believing a made up story from the bronze age"

Before you expose yourself as a science defying, blathering moron...

You should spend some time with the "God-In-A-Nutshell" project.

I would recommend the "Theory of Everything" - Trey Smith documentary.

It may help you negotiate through the criminal Psy-Ops, Fraud, Degeneracy.

The real "Delusion" or Fraud is the criminals and Satanists promoting "Evolution".

You will regret it later and cringe when you remember your fedora phase.

If you are afraid of your parents' reaction, you should 100% deceive them until you are independent and self-sustaining.

Wait until after the 23rd to see if there's really a god or not

You might have grown past the need for any that, but the majority of people have not. Yes it's all made up, but it makes people feel good. You're not going to do yourself any favors by coming out to your parents. There is nothing to be gained from this.

Slowly cut down on church going, stick to the holidays, if it comes up, casually say something in the lines of "nah, don't think there is a god", and that's that.

I actually cringe when I think of my christcuck days. I just see it as a form of virtue signaling.

hahahah. this. absolutely this.
fuck off, atheistfag.

This was found on the Moon surface.

The Loops shown are were where a special cord, and ritual knot was tied, sealing the book until the next opening/reading.

The Yad is a reading tool placed on the end of a small rod.

Don't tell them.

You're not capable of correctly explaining the position you hold. They won't understand, and it will hurt you.

hey does anybody have that vid that bro took of his sister walking in late and the mom is yelling at the sister and the brother just keeps egging them on, saying shit like, "you could've been raped." "in the butt." lol find that shit

>science defying
Weird, because the people who have no clue anything about science are usually the ones who make this king of claim.

Sage. Everyone please report this. There is absolutely NOTHING "politically incorrect" about an absolute mainstream position like atheism. Its against the rules of the board.

here it is
youtube.com/watch?v=VqBl6TaNWFI

Go full Dawkins and call them fucking morons for believing in a giant pepperoni pizza monster in the sky! Throw shit everywhere and when they try to say they love you say "I don't need live, I am enlightened by my own intelligence"

This is another good suggestion

He hasent tried yet

just don't tell anyone
keep going to church and pretend nothing happened
you'll grow up when your about 21 or 22 and realize that you were an edgy little faggot for rejecting religion

>He hasent tried yet
Practice on somebody else... like the internet (i'm sure he has).

It takes a great deal of understanding of both positions to be able to bridge that gap peacefully

more complicated then that but essentially what scientists believe
and they keep trying to make it sound more and more complicated so they can feel less stupid but no matter how they word it it still requires belief in non living material spontaneously becoming alive

>inb4 fedora comes in and says I'm stupid and I don't understand how it works
no matter what you say or how many steps you put it's still non-life becoming life
no matter how Complex the non living molecule was that preceded and no matter how simple the living cell was that came after and how many steps you put in between you can't refute this

spontaneous generation is not the same as gradual evolution.

"mom, dad, I believe that we are just an accident, after nothing suddenly exploded and everything came out of it, and then living beings accidentally came out of that, which I don't believe is miraculous.

Science: Give us 1 free miracle and we'll take it from there, we can't prove God with our relatively primitive tools, therefore God doesn't exist."

Have a happy life as an unspectacular being, on an ordinary planet, in a run of the mill solar system, in a vanilla galaxy, in an average universe.

Good trolling science goy

Yes goy, listen to the tranny snowflakism-promoting marxist.

Alienate your family and come suck at the teet/BBC of the diversity cult!

>mfw God exists

Richard Dawkins is the king of the pseudo intellectuals. You ever notice how at his lectures everyone is laughing every 5 seconds like it's a fucking stand up routine? This is supposed to be enlightening inspired material, and people are laughing... He mentions 4 or 5 common religions and the crowds jaw's drop like "WOW, HE KNOWS EVERYTHING THERE IS TO KNOW ABOUT THEOLOGY, SMARTEST MAN ON THE FUCKING PLANET"

Cringiest of cringe that ever cringed. Atheists argue the same way as SJWs, and it's best to handle them the same way. Just leave them to their ramen noodles and Rick and Morty... fucking waste of spaces they are.

would be more interesting if you told them you god was speaking to you

>evolution of random pieces of shit into life
you realize non living molecules can't mutate or reproduce right?
and
I already covered what you said maybe actually read what I wrote you stupid autist

Sacrifice yourself to the Kraken. It's the only way for atheists, and Dawkins' personal ritual.

sounds like a familiar tactic

youtube.com/watch?v=0d4FHHf00pY

>hurr durr muh funny youtube clip
fuck off, kike.

Pic is you op

>you realize non living molecules can't mutate or reproduce right?

That's a linguistic distinction, not a distinction in reality.

Anything that reproduces is alive. If we find that a nonliving thing reproduced itself, we would simply call that thing alive instead of nonliving. These categories are descriptive, not prescriptive.

In any case, none of this has anything to do with spontaneous generation... Which is talking about fully formed creatures suddenly appearing where food exists.

nothing wrong with utilizing what would be otherwise thrown away
and all righteous men should be circumcised
and I ofc being a righteous man will ensure my sons and their sons will be circumcised

och

>nothing wrong
>otherwise thrown away
you really are that autistic, aren't you?

OH so your an athiest ay? Well thats really bending over for the Jewish master race isn't it

Honestly having been in your position. Dont do it.

They will likely have a bitchfit at you if your unlucky throw you out crippling your life forever.

If,your lucky they will try to debate, you, fail, resort to their faith trump card and itll make no difference.

Dont risk it for attention like the gays, do. Just hit 18 or 24 or someyhing. Finish school, get a high paying jerb move out and then if they ask why your not getting married in a church elaborate to them.

The truth unfortunately is the kids that get into mad fights about their parents on this topic are bigger attention whores than the gays and likely addicted to persecution.

Unless,ofcourse their forcing you to,go to church daily or something. Once a week is alright though, make friends with some christian pooosi and defile that shit.

>I no longer believe there's a god

I'd be worried that He no longer believes in you...

you stated non life evolved into life
non life can't reproduce therefore evolution has nothing to do with it
nitpicking semantics doesn't change the fact that it's still non life becoming alive no matter the means or how lengthy the explanation

and you clearly don't have a good understanding of the scientists most modern explanation of how life came to be if you think anything that can reproduce is considered alive because reproducing ("self-replicating") molecules is exactly what scientists use to explain how life came about

Exactly. Basically if your source of "Truth" is making everyone laugh, it's probobly bullshit.

If there's no proof of something the logical assumption is that it doesn't exist

Hey OP, perhaps you are being conditioned to worship money instead?

I think you might like the first half of this video. The intricate details in the making of life (spontaneous generation) are astronomical.
youtube.com/watch?v=V5EPymcWp-g

>spontaneous generation... Which is talking about fully formed creatures suddenly appearing where food exists.
the theory of spontaneous generation makes no requirement of complexity of life
it simply states that life can arise from non-life
including single celled organisms

Not gonna lie, this is one of the few things Sup Forums REEEs about that I don't care about. It's actually considered to be one of the reasons Jews have the IQ advantage they have, because they were getting circumcised centuries before anyone else. When you have a foreskin, you don't get sensations in your penis head until you start getting erections, so the sensations are more shocking to you when you start getting them. It makes it harder to focus.

You say semantics isn't important but your entire argument relies on semantics.

>reproduce is considered alive because reproducing ("self-replicating") molecules is exactly what scientists use to explain how life came about
So are you conceding that non-life can reproduce? Or are you saying the scientists semantics are wrong?

Ofcourse not money is only for the jej. He conditioned to act like a homosexual... Telling his parents stuff that they don

>rebbit spacing
>"Her der, d-debate them! They will lose!"

I can smell your Mmm lady swag from here.

Just don't. Why do you want to break your mum's heart??

I was circumcised and I remember as a little kid (maybe around 5 or so) having fucked up dreams about my dick falling off and I would apparently always touch my dick in public.
I don't think any of that was normal, and it certainly isn't the reason for my IQ level.
but go ahead and keep defending shit that goes against your interests because some jewish overlord told you to do it.

That's not what he said, memeflag.

>It's actually considered to be one of the reasons Jews have the IQ advantage they have...
According to fucking who?

So your going to be a self proclaimed dick then?
>make sure you tip your fedora correctly for maximum effect

wrong
my argument has nothing to do with semantics yours does
my argument being that the atheist explanation for life is non living matter becoming living cells

also according to your definition of life viruses are alive
I'm glad you know more than scientists the subject who most agree that viruses are not alive

also you clearly don't know the 7 characteristics of life that we use to define life in biology
life is not some obscure or philosophical thing subject to changing perceptions
we have a strict scientific definition of life which you are clearly unaware of
there is no semantics involved

maybe go take a high school biology class and come back

Yeah no.

Foreskins got us from apes to man. Circumcision literally got them from a,desert tribe that ahcieved nothing to getting kicked out of every single nation they ever went to... Until they voluntarily genocided their working class to create an high IQ race... That has no working class and thus is unable to ever establish their own civilisation, just parasitically climb to the tops of other civilisations.

They are far more selfish and ruthless than the native wealthy classes though so the country ultimately suffers, and collapses lest they are expelled as they have been over literallly thousands of years from 100s of places. If you look at America this is whats happening. The jews have replaced the native/white eliete. They've learnt from the past though and tried to use psyOps to prevent them,from being kicked. But it doesnt solve the base issue. They were kicked out to stop them killing the host.. Which inevitably kills them as well. Wether that host is america, the west as a whole or the human race is yet to be seen.

Lol there have been new islands formed DURING OUR LIFETIME due to volcanic activity. The Himalayas continue to grow about 1cm a year due to the shifting land plates. Fuck you are stupid. It takes MAYBE an hour to do your own research and figure this shit out. But instead you believe in some shitty infographic? Fuck off.

You should take the tact of most atheists and start arrogantly mocking their beliefs and espousing your own self-superiority in the new BELIEFS you have recently adopted.

Nothing pisses off an atheist more than being reminded that it is impossible to have anything beyond beliefs in the matter of whether or not God exists.

Scientists do not have a working definition of what qualifies, "Being alive," even, nor do they agree on one. This is taught first year in biology. You'll need to shit post harder or pull more pseudoscience out of your ignorant ass to pass muster here.

Some of us actually paid attention in high school.