Trump wants to deport THIS

>Trump wants to deport THIS

Nasty whores. We don't want loose women shitting up our country with their inevitable lot of half breed retard offspring.

Saged

Truly a multicultural country.

Nice reddit pic dad

I'd give them an internal tummy tickle before they left. They can then spawn bleached offspring that will improve their gene pool.

Everyone wins.

BBBBRRRAAAPPPPFT

more donkey shows for mexico. everyone wins.

This they all get fat and shit out 4 half retarded welfare kids. Besides if they all looked like that Mexico would want them back.
This user is correct.

its great until they turn 35 and transform overnight into Consuela from Family Guy. I almost committed to a Mexican girl in high school, went to her weird Mexican family events and everything. Luckily avoided that trap, thats how they get you.

fuck em then deport em

They look like trans

First fuck them the deport them

They weren't going to fuck me anyway

Latinos do not all look like that. I should know I live on the border and the great majority are fat oompa loompas.

>Liberals want to import THIS

the 2 on the middle are ugly af

nice calculator watch, nerd

And they all want it in their poopers

You don't even know how to math bro.

I'd deport them straight to my bedroom if you know what I'm saying.

What do you mean?

Make them into sex slaves?

The charitable option would be to put a child in them before they get deported. That should raise the IQ of their population in a few decades and all their problems would fade away.

They would need to find some Mexican to parent the kids though.

These are probably upper middle class ones with a lot of european blood,not the eternal mexican brown midget wich everyone hates