Putin shills confirmed real

putin shills confirmed real

theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/02/putin-kremlin-inside-russian-troll-house

It has been a long discussion about paid shills being on Sup Forums for a long time
from Clinton to CIA and who knows from what else

now Putin bots are confirmed!

started off as a discussion about russian military excercise but soon 2 putin bots got filtered out

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/EfoGL
twitter.com/conspirator0/status/900158639884955648
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2014/08/the-kremlins-troll-army/375932/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Underaged faggot gtfo

Time for archive
archive.is/EfoGL

> being this new

Umm, comrades. Has anyone got the pay checks from Putin yet? I still haven't got mine in the mail.

obvious since like early 2014

>tens of millions of messages come from a building that looks like it can host no more then 100 ivans
makes sense

>confirmed real
>guardian article

possible though. most of the time it's just ctrl-c ctrl-v and google-translations

I am referencing to the two faggots that have been derailing the thread from the start

If you can't outshill the Putin shills you are a newfag and should go back to teddit or whatever safe space of the internet you crawled from

Most of their employees are girls.

Duh Putin shills have been shilling Sup Forums hard since at least 2014, but they produce more original content than bitches who cry about muh safe space being violated.
Like seriously what is the problem with Putin shills?

Are there any women called Ivanka or is that more a US president thing?
Also how can I find a qt professional Russian shitposting gf?

btw there was this nice breakdown of a twitter shill- supposedly an ukip supporter lol
here:
twitter.com/conspirator0/status/900158639884955648

>Flag
>Source
Kek
Dropped

Hey Pooten ,where my Rubles at? I've been your loyowl internet warrior for 2 years and I didn't even know it!!!!

BTW
Who else /WebBrigada/ here

Slava Rossia!!!!

People who haven't figured out that everything on the internet is a lie deserve to get conned

I started shitting on Putin when I felt like more than 70% of Sup Forums supported Putin, but after the influx of Magapedes I started supporting Putin again.
I try to shill as much as I can against any majority opinion on Sup Forums because I detest the concept of Sup Forums being an ideological safe space.

are you a lie?

>Everything on the internet is Alie, goy
>Better read the ((paper news)))

Braindead krautcuck spastic normie detected
Lay off the FAZ/Spiegel/SüD/Zeit, Hans, you may be a thinking individual one day

The cake is a lie
Better to believe half of what you see and none of what you hear

The guardian is decent

Hello \
I am russian bot of President Putin \
Please, ask your questions \

I knew this as did you. what I still wonder about frequently is about the WikiLeaks from the dnc and pedosta, seth rich etc. were they shills all along?

maybe we are all shills

but seriously a thread abut russian military excercise and already shills were there
does noone care?

Even Sweden has paid shills on this board.
It's nothing new, now go to bed.

maybe I have been approaching this the wrong way then
Is anybody here not a shill?

To go along with the Israeli, freemason and CIA ones.

>paid shills
Jokes on you, i'm doing it for free. But i want kopecks too, lads. How to be paid shill, where to go?

I've never met a woman called Ivanka here. I know plenty of women kalled Sasha and Zhenya (heard of some Vasya even), but that's about all of the unisex names i know of.

its not like it changes or proves much. Could be anyone, and its not news as such. What kind of power can they hold working there

>he thinks we're being paid

Well no shit its real. We had this on news years ago.

>tfw STILL haven't received my paycheck from Putin

later cofirmed by anonymoys sources of huffpost

Daily reminder the Putin's Russia is a cancer and a serious threat to all freedom-loving peoples of the world.

Literally every government has paid shills. Howw the fuck is this news? Simply because it's Russia?

Fucking die.

backtraced using vault7.

hi op

that meme, tho

She's a big girl...

Kremlebots are real, there is no doubt about it.

One of the proofs is the blatant dislike spam on oppositionists' jewtube videos.

t. Russian

Hello, 2014 calling.

theatlantic.com/international/archive/2014/08/the-kremlins-troll-army/375932/

i am a phoooten shill now?

hoo lee fuc

I see the Russian bots on Twitter a lot. Every now and then if something of mine goes semi viral I'll inevitably get some DMs in Russian. A lot of them have a hot looking woman as their avatar.

I don't really notice any on Sup Forums tho, but that could be because there's so many shills and trolls you never know who is jewing who around here. Altho I assume there's a whole bunch of Russian shills in the /sg/ threads.

Who cares? Better create some new threads regarding how subhumans russians are, it's more suited for balt shitposters

Thanks for reminding me we have seen the last of those goddam gold curtains.

homme on kool, kao magama ära!

Inb4 they help us dox Killary mossad and cia.

I for one welcome our new Russian bot overlords

nerd virgin detected

because dare I say it?

>The Guardian
> of fake news

The most effective pro-Russian arguments aren't made by trolls.

I don't know if you've noticed but 4chinz is a pro diversity board inclusive of all manners of bots. We respect, we receive, we will not abate. 1448 will commence again.

this is the 3rd person today to tell me
>you havent done your homework
>go to bed
>tomorrow is schoolday
they have the same tactic with no differences to the argument
all in one day!

You're not the first balt to complain about Russians today either.

*мимo-пpoкpeмлёвcкий-хaкep*

Age a bit.