Ex-White House official Steve Bannon said that there is “no military solution” to North Korea

Ex-White House official Steve Bannon said that there is “no military solution” to North Korea.

“Forget it,” he told American Prospect magazine in an August 16 interview. “Until somebody solves the part of the equation that shows me that ten million people in Seoul don’t die in the first 30 minutes from conventional weapons, I don’t know what you’re talking about, there’s no military solution here, they got us.”

>they got us

someone need to aware trump

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HoRyrCjOkdI
youtu.be/AnbpQBabQLQ?t=177
fiercebiotech.com/medical-devices/theranos-asked-military-general-for-help-tamping-down-misinformation-from-dod
nationalreview.com/article/450997/un-report-north-korea-syria-iran-relationship-extensive-long-standing
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>drop bomb on seoul
>0 foreskins lost

those people could never feel what it meant to be human anyway. bomb them to fuck.

lets bomb mexico too

Bomb Bomb Bomb
Bomb Bomb Iran
Bombombomb
Bombomb
Bomb Iraaaaaaaaaaann

Let South Korea burn.

>ten million people in Seoul die in the first 30 minutes

Do you think families of those people will blame US for that?

what if we just nuke North Korean border before they can deploy artillery there and fire it? fallout can go South with winds, yes, but no artillery shells!

It's a super basic analysis that we've all heard a hundred times. Ten million is certainly an exaggeration.
They will if it's a unilateral move by the US. That's why nothing will happen on the peninsula without the South Koreans on board. So it isn't happening.

What if we fake intelligence report saying that North Korea was planning to attack South and only out preemptive invasion stopped them? And we will make those reports secret so no one could find out, as with Russian hacking story.

Trump is fully aware of the truth or otherwise of what Bannon said.

He is also aware that Bannon said it while still working for the Trump administration, with security clearance. In other words, he leaked classified information, unless that was a psyop. I could not believe it when he said it, contradicting the Commander in Chief's propaganda offensive against NK.

2 days later Bannon was rightly kicked out on his ass. I used to like Bannon. But I don't like Hillary for leaking, and I don't like Bannon for it either.

His subsequent self-righteousness just confirmed the negative comment Scaramucci made about him.

the artillery is already deployed, and has been for decades

Dunkirk 2: souk boogaloo

Nice digits. And I agree, there's no good reason for Bannon to comment on this after sitting on the NSC, no matter how briefly.

And how many salvos they will make before bombed to shit? You are calculating for the worst casse scenario when they fire constantly and people in Seoul just stay in town, not hiding or moving into shelters.

You're correct, ten million is ridiculous. Even ten thousand, though, is politically untenable.

Shouldn't the goal be to not let an attack hit Seoul rather than what to do afterwards?

The President has excellent, excellent people on his staff. Among them, Gen. "mad dog" Mattis.

Keep this in mind, young Anons: When you're in a leadership position, you don't just start barking your every thought and emotion at people (unless you're on twitter and playing 4D chess), you surround yourself with good people and listen to them, then make decisions.

>contradicting the Commander in Chief's propaganda offensive against NK.
That is your problem. You think propaganda campaign would work against norks. They know the leaked things better than Trump or Bannon, that propaganda campaign was aimed at idiots who don't know such things. At you or other gullable Americans who still don't know about it since they haven't read that bannon since he is a racist and charlotsville was happening.

South Koreans are nothing but SJWers and Leftist.
It's time to dump the Anglosphere mentality and go with a European Traditionalist alignment.

Well shit. Checked for truth.

kek Mccain

Thread theme

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HoRyrCjOkdI

We don't know and maybe never will, thanks to Bannon.

What does the racism topic have to do with it? Could not care less about that.

We aren't attacking North Korea unless we want to start WW3.

>Liking kikebart

I've said the same a few times on breitbart.com comments too, and Bannon is now in charge of that place again.

Let him ban me. But he hasn't done anything against me, nor refute what I said. I am still angry about what he did.

>We don't know and maybe never will
You think Kim don't have his own plans in place for a long time? You think todays test was not preplanned a year ago? don't be such a fool, he has his own schedule and he could care less about US propaganda aimed at simpletons. He wasa not amused with that fire and fury shtick, since Kim said worst and sharpest things in his life about USA.

i like

And people wonder why he left the white house. i think its gametime and we rollin the dice on seoul

>North Korea supplies Iran with missile tech
>Take out North Korea
>Stop Nukes from threatening our Greatest Ally Israel

Good goy

good, fuck (((south korea)))

Listen here you faggot. Your quads are unchecked. It has been in public discourse for 50 years that best Korea has had Seoul pre sighted with conventional artillery, a shit ton of it, since the armistice. The second North Korea is attacked, 20 kilotons of conventional artillery will fall on Seoul within 30 minutes. Even if it is half that, or a quarter, there will be millions of loves lost. That is the price of invading North Korea. Their nuclear capabilities are a meme. They are using the equivalent of 1940's V2 rocket technology in their missiles. They can't hit shit. They can't hit the U.S., in all probability. They are increasing it bit by bit on the hope that a 2 or 3% chance of success is enough to stave off a U.S. invasion.

Best Korea wants to be left alone. They don't want a Rothschild central bank and to become another cog in the Jew world order.

That is the only reason the U.S. is being ordered to invade them.

Are you good with editing programs? I would love a gif of that asian girl first scene with the gun where she seductively plays with the idea of offing herself. Good shit for gif

In Seattle, USA every South Korean is a SJW Leftist cunt. Why doesn't Sup Forums understand this?

>b-b-but they play starcraft, so brotier

I am not in favor of overprotecting them. They could have gradually moved their capital and urban population away from the border, but no they left it all in Seoul.

That said how are they SJW? They have the most ultra traditional male-female relations I have ever seen.

I don't mind them having Seoul under the gun, but they need to stop firing missiles at Japan.
Other than that, I don't care about them. Let em have their little hive, it's their problem not ours.

Firing missiles, even shitty ones, over Japan makes it hard to be sympathetic.

>how are they SJW?

I knew a Korean couple in grad school. I'd go to the guy's office and shoot the shit until maybe 11pm. When we were done he offered me a ride home. His wife was waiting outside on the street for him.

Turns out she had been waiting since 9pm, but a woman is just not important enough to interrupt guys' conversation for.

This happened several times. It was just normal for him. I was just another grad student, no more special than he was.

He didn't abuse her, took good care of her, he was certainly a catch. But such submissiveness. No wonder the leftists have focused on overturning that culture.

Japan was already nuked on 3/11.

>That said how are they SJW? They have the most ultra traditional male-female relations I have ever seen.
Ladies and gentlemen, I present you the millennial generation. A fully indoctrinated mindless asshole.
>how come blue is blue? every blue I've seen is red.
You are mentally ill and beyond repair. It would take years of dedicated reeducation just to erase the lifetime of damage.

You are a Leftist defending Western Liberalism and you don't even know it.

why they can't protect seoul with C-Ram/phalanx. Seriously is that difficult?

Read my comment 2 up.

how tall were they

Reminder that Gorka and Bannon are Mossad agents. They got unmasked and fired.

He was maybe 5'6 - 5'8 . I don't remember how tall she was, not much shorter perhaps.

Why?

You can't even communicate.

An oversimplification of the geopolitical picture, but I understand where you're coming from. Don't assume that everyone who is wary of dictators who run prison-countries is a "good goy" or whatever.

youtu.be/AnbpQBabQLQ?t=177

idk man i keep hearing stories about how all koreans are 5' 11" turbochads

Correction.. it's not Western Liberalism. It is instead British Liberalism.

of course, he's aware. anyone with half a neuron realises that NK's won.

what you've seen from trump re:korea are his attempts at strengthening his negotiating position. he think he can threaten china and/or NK into getting a better deal.

this is, of course, a really bad way to go about doing this.

If Bannon's comment was substantive in answer to your question, that's a leak of massive proportions.

If he was just a psyop, that's another thing. But I am guessing he leaked.

The US doctrine is "America first". It's sad that 10 million sorks have to die. But if that's what it takes to defend the USA then that's what needs to be done.

This all has to do with the fact nobody understands history anymore. So everything is dumbed down to the lowest common denominator in order to make sense of the world around them.

These peoples historical limitations are restricted to World War 2. That's it. Nothing else existed prior. This is how the British Left System has maintained its hordes of indoctrinated assholes across the Anglosphere. Simply limit history to World War 2 and it's win win for the Jew / Anglo Empire.

If any of these dopes understood even the slightest amount of history prior to World War 2, they would understand South Korea is a SJWer Leftist cesspit for Kikery of every kind.

plebbit front page and all the habbening faggots. cnn, and the msm. It's become pretty depressing that they go on about it to us like we're Korean

Why the fuck else do you think we want them to attack first?
They attack SK or Japan first, we glass them, come out the biggest fucking heroes since WW2 and end the Kim regime. Create a holiday to memorialize the lossed lives in SK and Japan, call it day of silence or something else touchy feely, and the president who pressed the big red button to kill the biggest mass murderer in history goes down with FDR, Lincoln, and Washington as one of the big 'war hero' presidents.

>excellent, excellent people on his staff

The same (((people))) that told him to bomb Assad. All the patriots like Bannon and Gorka were forced out.

>"mad dog" Mattis

How many wars has he won? The only thing he is known for is giving himself a nickname that people fell for and committing fraud with a billionaire, feminist con artist.

fiercebiotech.com/medical-devices/theranos-asked-military-general-for-help-tamping-down-misinformation-from-dod

That information isn't classified though. That's been known for decades. We always knew as soon as conflict starts that Seoul gets artillery rained down upon it.

giphy

How do we know? We don't know what kind of defensive weapons they have there. Soimeone else posted a couple that supposedly could work. I have no idea.

It was not Bannon's job to tip the argument here. Unforgivable. Again, unless he was lying.

Ha. NK can be easily neutralized. They just don't want to.

Seoul residents have had 50 years to move away. Fuck them. Their blood will the fuel for our journey.

Weak comment. No debate all moan

Honestly, if one educates themselves on DE-classified materials, one would know that the secret capabilities of the Pentagon are far beyond the North Korean government.

The US can easily toppled NK without a great loss of life to civilians in South Korea because I am sure we know exactly where all the heavy guns are placed. (YES!)

Stop being a rube and wake up for realsies.

Link? Were there even Jews in there before WW2? What are you talking about?

Either we destroy NK now and risk world condemnation, or we risk being attacked by a nuclear weapon and then risk a worldwide nuclear war. The risk of another nation "joining in the fun" once something starts is too great to bear.

Pick one, damnit. Choose wisely.

>fiercebiotech.com/medical-devices/theranos-asked-military-general-for-help-tamping-down-misinformation-from-dod
This looks like a hit-piece by the (((Washington Post))), but stuff at this level has to play out. It may be nothing more than a fishing expedition by the WP looking for traction, or it may be a full-on scandal.

I'll go with Mattis is a top-notch devil dog with an illustrious history. He's fought the good fight in Afghanistan. But thanks for posting this.

I'm sure there are people who blame the US for the current state of things there even now. No matter what happens the US is going to be blamed for it, unless things get resolved peacefully, in which case the US will get zero credit.

The world wants the US to be a villain, or at least the world media doesn't want to make the US look good. It doesn't matter what we do or say about it.

It won't get reported on, because anything that makes the US good is bad for business.

>An oversimplification of the geopolitical picture, but I understand where you're coming from.
Literally every single on Sup Forums desu, including this one.

It would have been 1 million people dead if Clinton had stopped them. Now 10 million people die in Seol today, or 100 million die across the globe tomorrow. Your choice,

It's common knowledge fucknut. Read more.

Literally this
nationalreview.com/article/450997/un-report-north-korea-syria-iran-relationship-extensive-long-standing

>“Until somebody solves the part of the equation that shows me that ten million people in Seoul don’t die in the first 30 minutes from conventional weapons, I don’t know what you’re talking about, there’s no military solution here, they got us.”
Here's the solution: You evacuate Seoul to America. Bring all those cute girls and boys here to build us a bunch of great tvs and phones and mate with all the NEETs.
Then you nuke North Korea while they have no one to threaten in retaliation. Everyone wins.

Like wiping Seoul off the map is a bad thing. The slopes in the south are just as much cultist or even worse with the north. The norks might worship the state and kimmy but the south Koreans are just as screwed in the head allowing cultist to take over their government and society while abandoning their culture wholesale for some whacked out mutation of western commercial values. We need to irradiate the whole place and let the japs take it back.

they should fucking bomb niggers in Africa! in a show of force

Bannon knows whats up and tells it like it is. That's why ((they)) fired him

>ten million people in Seoul don’t die in the first 30 minutes from conventional weapons
Who gives a shit other than kpop fans?

Jesus no. Don't bring them here. Have you ever smelled Kimchee?

>Do you think families of those people will blame US for that?
Their attorneys will probably urge them to

Let's also not forget how much nicer games would be without the moon rune menace shitting up every game they touch.

>Your quads are unchecked.
wow get a load of this asshole

You know what they say.

You cannot make scrambled egss withut breaking few shells, or some shit like that.

Seul will rebuild, they will just open STALKER LARP survival park for Murikans.

I feel like they're exaggerating the death toll in Seoul just a bit Why can't we just tell the gooks to go hide in the basement for the 12 hours its going to take to wipe all of NK's shit out?

>It has been in public discourse for 50 years that best Korea has had Seoul pre sighted with conventional artillery, a shit ton of it, since the armistice. The second North Korea is attacked, 20 kilotons of conventional artillery will fall on Seoul within 30 minutes. Even if it is half that, or a quarter, there will be millions of loves lost.

>Norks have a bunch of old Soviet guns aimed at Seoul
>Antique guns aren't well maintained and a lot of the more recent stuff is poorly manufactured
>Seoul's suburban retards get BTFO because the massive barrage misses the central city

Kimchee is the shit. I put that shit on errything. I want to try it with sopa the macaco

Remove the criminals at the top.

yeah no one knows anything about the military anymore. no one has won any wars. there haven't been any. there. happy? now let's sit around and let the Norks do whatever because no one knows anything about winning wars. very smart, user

And here we have it folks... the predictability of New Sup Forums post election. Where the average IQ is 85 nigger.

>did I read korean?
>starcraft
>kimchee

hurrr durrr, hahaha, what can you do anymore? you just need to laugh and sit back while all these fucking idiots burn.

He's a trump supporter....he can say anything bad about dear leader

South Korea is a small country. Their industrial base is in Busan, which is barely out of conventional range. They have no where to move to.
Also, South Korea is fairly evenly split between pro-US and anti-US sentiment. A lot of South Korean's don't want the US in their country and blame it for the worsening security situation (even if they don't like the Norks either).

t. Wife is Korean (pro-US). Used to live there.

Being "pro-US" means you're conservative correct? Because FDR was a Conservative.

hahaha, this website is officially dead. Literally flooded with normies post election.

>looks like a hit-piece

You completely failed to refute one word of it. Mattis was on the board of a billion dollar scam corporation. That's a fact.

>illustrious history
>He's fought the good fight in Afghanistan

Then why do we need to go back? Just declare victory and pull out.

Starting to make sense why he was fired.

>He's fought the good fight in Afghanistan.
What was the good fight? Are you a heroin dealer or something? Mattis is an idiot who writes papers at a 6th-grade level.

Explain how defending the British Empires heroin shipping routes is the "good fight".

Heroin is bad. Are you saying it's good? Please explain yourself.

Oh yeah, you can't explain anything because you're a fucking idiot normalfag like 80% of this thread.