How do you respond?

How do you respond?

Also, does it seem like online militant atheism has died down in recent years, or is that just me?

Other urls found in this thread:

themetamodernist.com/2017/08/29/new-atheism-is-dead/
pewforum.org/2015/04/02/religious-projections-2010-2050/
worldreligionnews.com/issues/is-the-catholic-church-experiencing-exponential-growth-or-declining
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generation_Z#cite_ref-48
HOOKTUBE.com/watch?v=BPXNjUabd_M
en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/ideology
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

God warned the Egyptians to free his people, they could have listened and refused. God didn't kill them, their ignorance did

>God warned the Egyptians to free his people, they could have listened and refused. God didn't kill them, their ignorance did
Therefore god killed them.

He also destroyed the wicked sodomites.
He flooded the world to rid it of the half-breeds that were spawned by the fallen ones.

>Citation needed

>god made people
>god can't kill people

Good they deserve it we should hang sodomites, fags and lesbians, and anyone who lays with a beast (niggers)

Atheism creates weak men.
Atheism is the product of "good times create weak men".
Pic related, the cancer creator of internet atheism.

Holding God to the same ethical standard as men, wew lad.

This is where it gets tricky though because if you believe in God you believe he is sovereign and can do no wrong as he's the source of right and wrong. It's not wrong for him to tell us we can't kill babies, while he goes and kills a million babies.

>woman made baby
>woman can't kill baby

Same logic, isn't it?

Are we really sad about God proving once again that it's alright to kill the sandniggers?

A woman doesn't make a baby. She gets drunk and lays on her back for a while until some guy dumps a load in her. The physical act of creating something is much different.

like mothers say
>i brought you into this world - i can take you out of it!
but women don't create anything they just spread their legs and hope shit works out

He literally was cleansing the world of the worst elements.

Yes, new atheism is dead.

themetamodernist.com/2017/08/29/new-atheism-is-dead/

>How do you respond?

The ground of reality (God) doing something and an individual doing something are two very different things.

Militant atheism got incredibly cringy and the kids in the discourse got older so they don't act like fools as much anymore.

Good goy, worship the jew

God never made any Biblical injunctions about foetuses so he can do whatever he likes with them.

not taking action is the same as pulling the trigger. that sandnigger pharaoh killed his own people

>online militant atheism

Did someone punch you in the face through your computer screen?

God watches as humanity is blighted by disease, violence, etc and he masturbates to our pain. If we were to die and complain about how cruel our deaths were whether its because of famine or murder, all he would do basically is shrug his shoulders and take us to his paradise as an "apology".

because they won the battle against the christ cucks

now the new war is the commies vs nationalists

some of those atheist edge lords joined your side,im one of them

they see that though the bible is bs it was an anti body to islam and regret bashing the church

the other half joined the sjws

It was "so edgy" to be atheist when you had Christian parents.
Once we all grew up a bit and saw the world for what it really is we finally came back home to the faith but with a new perspective on WHY we believe.

So they are admitting it's murder?

God alone has the right to take innocent life, man doesn't. This is why in Christian societies taking a life without just cause is punished severely, but taking a life justly is not. Therefore there is a massive difference between God taking life and humans annihilating innocent children before the children even have a chance to defend themselves.

during the time of polytheism by the Romans the christcucks were called atheists because they only believed in one god.

checkmate atheists, you unwittingly believe in god.

Read "I have no mouth amd I must Scream" By Harlan Ellison, and A.M is technically god

I'd say militant atheism has died down only because Christianity just isn't relevant anymore.

I don't believe in any religion and I am Pro-Life. What now cunt?

>being cringy and repeating stale strawmen while interpreting the bible poorly and out of context
>winning

I don't that's why I'm not a Christian, Muslim, Jew, or Communist.

>take us to his paradise as an "apology".
No, you must earn your place there. Why do you people think God is supposed to be some hippie faggot that intervenes everytime something goes wrong?

God tests us because this life is a job application for New Jerusalem. It must be real cool there because a lot of angels got jealous about our situation and well you know the rest of our story...

>because babies die naturally you can't say anything about me choosing to kill my own baby in the womb.

There really is no argument for abortion that doesn't end with people acknowledging they are committing murder.

God hasn't killed babies, it's either man slaughtering in the name of whatever satanic entity that claims to be god, or the agreement to die was made before the soul entered the body.
It could be as a lesson to the family or the soul itself, but nothing is done against anyone's free will.
We are all just here to experience different things.

>because they won the battle against the christ cucks
Protip: They aren't winning a battle against Christians, they won a war against Evangelical Protestants and are still losing it against Christianity generally, Islam, and most every other religion. But Evangelical Protestants were the original target in the first place so its no surprise.

We're not the ancient Egyptians.

I didn't mean that. Sinful people are obviously in the wrong, but good people who go through shit no matter how much they followed and worshipped their god and who get killed off in terrible ways shouldn't have to go through the bullshit.

science doesnt back up the bible mate,i wish it did desu but it doesnt

but id rather live under the bible as an atheist than islam hence my support,for now.

Btw, nice quads

bruh

churches are standing empty on sunday

bible bashers are sneered at

the pope promotes degeneracy just to get more asses on church seats

you lost m8 i would rejoice but desu im not happy,i think we done goofed now we have destroyed a crucial part of the moral fabric of society

we simply did not know.

god if only

it does actually, and science isn't infallible, its just the best guess with the evidence given

many of us didnt know,some did

we was used as useful idiots to pave the way for this degenerate stuff,i think its why im so hostile to the SJWs

they used us

>we was used
Nigger detected

We didn't lose, we will have eternity in the Kingdom of Heaven, the losers are the atheists, talmudists, and Muhammedans who will suffer the Hellfire, their disgusting sinful lifestyle will lead to an eternity of suffering.

Being anti-Christian stopped being cool when most of the people who were against religion supposedly didn't do anything against the Muslims that were 10x worse than the Christians could ever hope to be. Seriously, once you point the hypocrisy of not being against Islamic values, they suddenly try to be more tolerant. It's pathetic.

>noahs flood
>soil samples from that period show no flood
>there is trees in cali that pre date the flood
>unless that tree survived underwater for a year the flood never occured.
>2 of every animal on the ark? 2 mouse from america? 2 pandas from china? how did a desert man in the bronze age manage this? how the fuck did they get around imbreeding?

thinking like this eventually leads to the conclusion of its false....shame im too smart desu i miss the simple roman catholic life.

Life isn't supposed to be easy, or fair. But what comes at the end of life for those who remained faithful is a reward so grand. Just as we must work hard during the week to do what we like at the weekend, or how we must work hard in the gym to get the fitness we want. We must also struggle through the often unfair tribulations of life to win the grand prize.

Holding on to this idea that somehow fairness is a good thing is foolish I think, fairness only ever created weakness.

They're his to do with what he wants, since he's literally their Creator.

>be god
>tells you he loves you
>makes you imperfect
>doesnt provide proof of his existance
>he gets mad when you dont love him back
>burns you in hell for infinity for a finite crime

>churches are standing empty on sunday

The newest generation has higher church attendance than baby boomers.
"Bible Bashers" are the Evangelical Protestants I spoke about.
You trying to guess the pope's motives for his political values is just that: A guess.

Christianity has been dying out in Europe for some time. However, worldwide, Christianity and Islam are growing. Likewise, while religious "nones" are growing in Europe the number is still lowering worldwide.

pewforum.org/2015/04/02/religious-projections-2010-2050/

Between denominations, moderate Protestantism is dying out but Evangelical Christianity and Catholicism are growing.

worldreligionnews.com/issues/is-the-catholic-church-experiencing-exponential-growth-or-declining

However, with the growing popularity of nationalism in the west also comes a generation swinging towards honest religiousness.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generation_Z#cite_ref-48

Don't worry, Atheist. We got you.

>You trying to guess the pope's motives for his political values is just that: A guess
he's a fag and you know it

i have started to think of going back to church and just go through the motions

i dont believe the bible is true but i know its a good tool to keep degeneracy at bay and keep the plebs in line and im ok with that

and desu i prefer the company of religious people than atheists mostly,atheism turns people into hedonistic nihilists

the pope is a marxist,a south american one also he needs a helicopter ride for being a heretic

He could be. But being a fag is not the same as pretending to be a fag to garner support, which the poster is saying.

Old testament god had no chill. If he was still in that phase there would be a lot less people bitching about him, because he would have killed them.

I do like to work for the things I want or need, but if some fucking beaner comes up slaughters my grandfather even though we have been faithful and always repented for each and every sin and ask for forgiveness, then why should I believe in such a deity that screws us over all the time. Considering the fact that he is omniscient and loving?

>im too smart
>doesn't know what an allegory is
I'll give you that you're too smart for the small group of believers that believe that the earth is 4,000 years old and pick up rattlesnakes while slapping them around but ...

agree

Imagine coming up to god after you died a painful death such as getting tortured, and asked why you had that fate, what the fuck do you think he would say about that shit?

based leaf

>people think they can judge like God
GO KILL THEm AND GET FUCKED IN HELL
>hell doesnt exist
HAHAHAHA YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE A BAD TIME

I kill millions a babies a few times a week. Not a big deal desu.

wait this makes more sense lol

And a utilitarian view such as your own is a foolish one that will never succeed and be a waste of your time and hold you from greater religious discourse. Stick with what you think is true. If you are a naturalist (the ideology most western atheists have) then promote naturalism.

Seeking useful lies for your own gain is not a far shot away from that nihilism, though you are trying to escape it. There is virtue in the search for truth. Do not fool yourself because it will not play out in your life and you will not fool others.

Religious 'nones' have an incredibly low retention rate.

This is all false

God gave us life, and the fragility of life is what makes it so beautiful. If God intervened constantly it's obliterate the beauty of life. Along with the life He gave us comes our intelligence which we can use to make medicine and laws that help to stop the unnecessary death an suffering of people. We can fix so many of our own problems so why must God do it for us? He already gave us such a fantastic gift - life - and he's not even judged us yet, so why do you think He owes us anything more?

How about all the birth defects from said god ?

How about all the babies born from rape that are infected with HIV ?

Here is your god

HOOKTUBE.com/watch?v=BPXNjUabd_M

>Atheism creates weak men.
Atheism prevents men from killing others based on irrational beliefs in phony gods.

>he ground of reality (God) doing something and an individual doing something are two very different things.
When an individual does something it's real, and when they claim the gods did something it isn't real? That makes a lot of sense.

Then why do so many atheists arm themselves with swords if not to slay to religious?

>God never made any Biblical injunctions about foetuses
He literally said some foetuses were evil in the womb.

>can't even read correctly
>trying to circumvent random lines to express your atheism

>God alone has the right to take innocent life,
If he existed, he wouldn't. Only a monster or a demon takes innocent life. That kind of senseless killing would violate our biological imperative to survive, and our deontological duty to preserve our self-determination.

that_contempt_for_your_beliefs_smuggie.jpg

>Also, does it seem like online militant atheism has died down in recent years, or is that just me?

It's died down because the left became the mainstream position. It has no one to oppose of any power anymore so the militant portion is not needed.

I'm atheist but these days we can afford to be charitable and recognize the value religion brings to society, especially in the face of the degeneracy and spiritually bereft communism the left wants as the ruling class.

Even as an atheist I can recognize a spiritual need in people to believe in something greater than themselves, and the left have nothing constructive to offer in that regard.

>oy vey, your great-great-great^69 ancestors adam and eve have personally holocausted me by eating the forbidden fruit, so now you must suffer the consequences and pay reparations for their crimes
>if not, i'm gonna call you an anti-se... i mean you will go to hell
if god exists, he is a fucking kike

God didn't kill your baby. You did.

>There really is no argument for abortion that doesn't end with people acknowledging they are committing murder.
The opposite is ironically true. All the non-arguments for abortion ultimately end with idiots making the false claim that abortion is murder.

Right-grabbing anti-choicers only care about punishing and torturing women, they couldn't care less about babies or gestation.

That's why all their non-arguments are reduced to irrational, emotional pleas rather than evidenced based reasoning.

>If he existed, he wouldn't
Well I sure am glad you feel superior enough to speak on behalf of God. As for the rest of your reply - stop talking bollocks.

>Right-grabbing anti-choicers only care about punishing and torturing women
You seem to enjoy speaking on behalf of others. You might find you learn more if you spent more time listening instead of talking.

>bulwark.jpg
This is kind of retarded. the only cure for the deadly cancers that are the Abrahamic religions is rejecting their festering existence.

>God made baby
>woman can't kill baby
FTFY

That's a good joke.
Abortion as a right came from the rejection of the unborn as having rights. By arguing the unborn as having rights, the point is defeated. And by any judgement on either side the place in which they would gain personhood (gain rights) is before birth occurs. The issue then is one will base it off of performance and one will base it off of the type of thing they are and its ability.

Honestly, "humans have human rights" is much easier and effective to argue for than "humans who can do ____ have human rights".

also
>pro-choice
>evidence based reasoning
>ever

>How do you respond?
He also killed plenty of adults too...

When did God kill babies? Are these people fucking mental?

>(the ideology most western atheists have)
Naturalism is not an ideology. If you ever go to high school, you might learn about things like that. Besides, atheism is nothing more than the lack of belief in made-up gods.

>Seeking useful lies for your own gain is not a far shot away from that nihilism,
The theists are the real nihilists. They eschew our real world for an imaginary one, plus the shifting-sand morality they claim is "absolute" is far more relative than that of non-believers.

>killed millions of babies
exactly what is being referenced here?

>implying the Egyptian population numbered in the millions

>Then why do so many atheists arm themselves with swords if not to slay to religious?
Have any atheists ever slain any religious people with swords only because of their religion? Obviously not.

Once again religious people - their ability to reason severely damaged - are incapable of understanding the memes their ubermensch masters produce.

>Are these people fucking mental?
Yes. They think killing children is a good thing, so of course they're fucking mental.

>atheism is nothing more than the lack of belief in made-up gods
People don't spend hours of their time arguing against the existence of something that objectively doesn't exist. Please tell me why you're in here arguing against something that objectively doesn't exist. Seems a bit retarded to me.

>he can't spot a meme
Fucking state of you.

>serieal killer on death row
"Oh by the way god i apologize and everything and all the silly stuff that happened, haha"
>gets into heaven
>"earn your place"
Lol

>you feel superior enough to speak on behalf of God.
I know good from evil and I'm not afraid of your evil gods.

This

>"Oh by the way god i apologize and everything and all the silly stuff that happened, haha"
Not how it works. Saying you're sorry doesn't mean you're sorry, and you must be truly sorry to be forgiven.

>gods
You don't understand Christianity do you user?

>You seem to enjoy speaking on behalf of others.
It's based on a mountain of evidence and solid reasoning. Just like Godwin's Law, as the abortion discussion continues, the likelihood of an rights-grabbing anti-choicers calling women sluts and whores approaches 1.

So you can be foegiven lmao omg

>"HEY GOD I AM TOTALLY, GENUINELY SORRY AND UR TOTALLY THE TRUE GOD AND EVERYTHING AND I REALLY BELIEVED THIS ALL ALONG"
*gets into heaven*

>Naturalism is not an ideology.
It's an ideology by definition. For reference, here is ideology:

"A system of ideas and ideals, especially one which forms the basis of economic or political theory and policy."

en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/ideology

>Besides, atheism is nothing more than the lack of belief in made-up gods.

You have said nothing against my comment by defining obvious terms and referencing your atheism. I know the definition of atheism and how it has changed throughout recent history.

>The theists are the real nihilists.

The theists would believe in purpose in nature, which is the polar opposite of nihilism. As such, you are factually wrong.
Your understanding of Christianity is an Evangelical Protestant's one. That's nothing new. Mainstream atheists are often reactions to Evangelicalism and think of Christianity as a whole in Evangelical or Protestant terms.