all stations go in here and tune in 11175
websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/

SKYKING freqencies:
main: 8992 11175
backup: 4724 6739 13200 15016
MODE: USB

| Main WebSDR:
| [Loc JO32kf]

What YOU need to know --> numbers-stations.com/media/articles/EAMs.pdf ominous-valve.com/hfgcs.txt

Alternative WebSDRs that can be tuned to SKYKING:
[Loc FN21mh] fq 4724 8992 15016
[Loc KO04sd] fq 4724 6739 8992
[Loc GH80Ac] fq 4724 6739 11175
[Loc NO13th] fq 13200 15016
[Loc JN70fq] fq 13200 15016
[Loc LO64dv] fq 6739 13200 15016
[Loc FN20xd] fq 4724 6739 15016
[Loc GG53ob] fq 4724 6739 15016
Full list gist.github.com/anonymous/2e448b4287ddcc05ade7c90778d57eac
Location of listening stations - Maidenhead Grid Square - levinecentral.com/ham/grid_square.php

MILITARY AIR TRAFFIC: global.adsbexchange.com/VirtualRadar/desktop.html
Go to options, filters (check enable filters), and select military.

Callsign list (NOT UP TO DATE): panix.com/~clay/scanning/Frequencies/Military/mil-callsigns.txt

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s02ntXJpuAAW
vocaroo.com/i/s1hiHip2NQod
vocaroo.com/i/s0wbQJvTAZCk
skykingradio.blogspot.com/2015/09/skyking-skyking-do-not-answer-heres.html)
vocaroo.com/i/s04aQdkhos6s
youtube.com/watch?v=zab-Dzs6fE0&t=420s
twitter.com/inside_nk/status/904405102794027008
vocaroo.com/i/s0fWSL5DwAzE
thegoldwater.com/news/7527-Breaking-South-Korean-Media-is-Reporting-a-US-Strike-on-North-Korea-is-Imminent
twitter.com/AnonBabble

anything happen since the 107 character message last night?

also skyking is politics; mods are fags

2 new messages
vocaroo.com/i/s02ntXJpuAAW
vocaroo.com/i/s1hiHip2NQod

please spoonfeed me a single url to click on

First timer here.
So i ve been listening to basically nothing for hours. Nothing was transmitted. I felt completely stupid.
A couple of minutes ago they broadcast a few numbers and letters. But no skyking

Is that it?
What info do we get out if this?
This is highly autistic.
At least listening to police scanners gives you some kind of info, this is just listening to codes we cant decipher.
I want my money back!

message transmitting right now

TRANSMITTING COORDS FOR THE NUKES

BAIAZ4 BAIAZ4 BAIAZ4 BAIAZ46ZFRDWPFBAEPH2X2ZA7SR7FW BAIAZ46ZFRDWPFBAEPH2X2ZA7SR7FW

Join the happening HQ discord
Discord/mG9gzcA

aaaand another one (3rd within 10 mins)
vocaroo.com/i/s0wbQJvTAZCk

1.10PM EDT Sep 3rd 2017

Message 1:
Original
4 Dark 1 3
Y U 2 K K V Y 5 7 6 B C G A G 5 F I G E K B D Y 6 7 M U C D

Message 2:
Original
4 customliner cool cress
Y U 4 7 7 J I F 5 Y F F F 2 G F G S C 2 F O X A J M 3 T L X

1:23PM EDT
Message 1:
Original
B A I A Z 4
B A I A Z 4 6 Z F R D W P F B A E P H 2 X 2 Z A 7 S R 7 F W

Mandatory skyking thread post

Careful, so retard moved the last /skg/ to /bant/.

3 calls in the last 15 minutes from Original.

>4 Dark
>4 customliner

It's FOR, not four.

Click the squelch box. You'll hear literally nothing until a message is broadcast.

A-a-a-are those the nuke codes, desu senpai?
Surely they wouldnt broadcast this over the interwebz, would they?
Why are we doing this? Why am i sitting in my boxers in front of my computer wasting away a nice evening with listening to random codes?
Why?

Very strong signal in the Netherlands, but very weak signal in Pennsylvania. Probably a transmitter somewhere in Europe.

check manual
here

No, those aren't 'nuke codes'. It's probably some dude in a naval air station in bumfuck nowhere asking for someone to send him more toilet paper.

>wouldnt broadcast this over the interwebz

They're not. They're broadcasting them on RADIO. You're listening to a RADIO like in your car. It just happens to be a RADIO that we can tune into on a website.

sounds spooky

Message 1 was to "all stations" though. must have been a mean shit.

WE WUZ SKYKANGZ

If they are, then it's only one part of the code. Someone, somewhere else has the other half/parts
Together they create the full code. It doesn't matter who listens in.

When the norks blasted their turd last night, was there any spike in traffic?

"All stations" means: "All stations STFU while I transmit this message unless you have high priority traffic." (Skyking, Foxtrot, or Klaxon traffic.)

Reminder that "Skyking" larping is not politics

its most all stations

here again all messages
>vocaroo.com/i/s02ntXJpuAAW
>vocaroo.com/i/s1hiHip2NQod
>vocaroo.com/i/s0wbQJvTAZCk

I am not asking how? I am asking why? Why do we listen to this shit? We gain no fucking information since we can decipher the code. Like user said this could just be some grunt reporting in on his bowel movements.
Sup Forums makes me watch a lot of shit but this seemsbto be the most pointless but i kinda dont want to close the tab. It is kind of fascinating and exciting. I dont really want to miss a broadcast...

The fuck is this shit............

Welcome to Skyking Autism. SA is only topped by Finnish Autism. You've been infected.

Message sent just now, I've missed the first 2 seconds though

We can not know what extacly is going on, but we know that when there is a lot of Skykings something important is going on. Those with many SKYKING at the beginning are (we assume they are - skykingradio.blogspot.com/2015/09/skyking-skyking-do-not-answer-heres.html) orders for some important components of US military, most probably for strategic forces. It doesnt mean it WILL BE raining nukes, it means (we hope) that those capable of raining nukes are receiving orders-which measn those messages are important. More of them - higher chances for nuclear happening.

>listening to LARP stations

Has skykang ever given us ANY useful info? Aren't these threads just speculation?

After the Nork nuke test this morning a 107 character message went out. That's highly unusual.

Shiiet
But dont all military forces get orders all the time? This is all speculation with no real evidence.
Have there been spikes in skykings when shit actually happened? Like when the us bombed syria or when best korea sent that missile over japan?

Did the message tell you anything of value?

What did the numbers MEAN BY THIS mason??

Speaking of that, does anyone have a recording of it?

what channel? only heard a testcount

>Did the message tell you anything of value?
It told my Autism that a very important message was transmitted to a military asset. Obviously not what the content was but it was certainly a reaction.

My speculation was that it was an order to a WC-135 to sniff a specific location. That's what my inner Tom Clancy tells me, anyways.

oh yeah it was a testcount, I only checked the message now. Sorry I'm very new to this

I've been getting this image all the time recently aswell, wtf is going on?

Oh fuck

36 character msg

Yes, i forgot. It is known to us now that when shit hit small fan somewhere around the world (syria missile attack, nork nuclear test+threats, nork missile over japan, this very day and many others in the past) skykings are to be heard. They are not normal orders, we can assume that its something like "Watch out boys, arm and ready those nukes, situation may turn out of control" and then in the code there is demanded level of readiness for the unit or orders to move to attack position (for nuclear subs).

4th one
>vocaroo.com/i/s04aQdkhos6s

Ive listened in before just listening for skykings and ive heard them but this is a lot of other messages in a short amount of time. does it usually get this busy and i just miss it?

I'm a pentagon insider (using a proxy). We strike tonight. Stock up on iodine and water. Also: screencap this and give me (you)s. Its imperative to your survivl.

youtube.com/watch?v=zab-Dzs6fE0&t=420s

It's hit or miss. The other day, 4 Skykings went out in a row and nothing happened.

Yesterday was mostly dead, just test counts.

Ok. So the messages might be important.
But we still dont know what they mean. So we have to rely on oir usual sources to know what's happening.
That makes this whole thing here completely useless. It's intriguing in a certain way but you guys are on an autism level i do not belong on...

Thank ye kindly, user.

Sounds like gunfire/propellers, but I could just be an autist. Is that the radio transmitting?

yeah... and there was a message also but litteraly not to understand

twitter.com/inside_nk/status/904405102794027008

HERE WE GO

The more SKYKINGs the more explosive the diarrhea

>letters and numbers in plain spoken word
>one time pad cypher
>carried over global HF, which covers off areas where there is no internet, and no satellite coverage, and no sunlight to ionize the atmosphere and disrupt HF

this is for someone with a radio and a pad of paper. maybe even someone who uses Sup Forums

>tfw the entire reason Sup Forums exists is to distribute coded messages for the CIA

well, thats not new, they made lot of exercises too the last days

from what ive been told, the weird alien sounds and staccato are usually from space interference, stuff bouncing around and geomagnetic storm stuff.

It's just radio interference. Localized near the website's antenna. (Spark Gap from machinery or bleed/harmonics from a strong radio source near the antenna.)

last night there was a shitstorm

also:
>not enjoying the ASMR value of call sign

we can only dream, muhammad.

Remember, you're here forever

gays in the military

Happening again

Same message. Must be important

5th message
>vocaroo.com/i/s0fWSL5DwAzE

"Whisky, this is Brunette, how copy, over?" anyone else hear that, really faint

can confirm I heard something along those lines. As you noted, very faint

Heard something really faint, but couldn't properly make out what it meant

is this some saucetistic shit? or what????

can sumcunt post me a link here at the bottom plox?

thanks lads.

gunshots?

ch: 11175

nigga you retarded

preciated mang

8992 usb
11175 usb

and for slav buzzing

4625 usb

Lizard peeks infinity, lizard peeks infinity. Do not respond.

Set band to USB or you won't hear shit.

what the hell has been going on how many skykings called?

coming up on 4AM local time in NK

none relax, there's been about 4 messages in the past 2 hours but no Skykings

Hambro here, with another reminder to buy a shortwave radio which can run on betteries and receive SSB.

I always recommend the Sony ICF-SW7600GR because it's the last quality affordable SW radi o made in Japan, but any short wave set will work as long as it can receive SSB transmissions.

If anybody has any radio related questions, I'll be here. Also, why did the mods move the Skyking thread to /bant/ last night? That was just totally unncessary.

Neat numbers. If the Norks were to test anything, it will happen between 7 and 9 AM local.

No nuke test, though. Their test site collapsed on itself.

>Sup Forums - Signals Intelligence

>thegoldwater.com/news/7527-Breaking-South-Korean-Media-is-Reporting-a-US-Strike-on-North-Korea-is-Imminent
At this point it's looking more like a pre-emptive strike.

thanks, was more of talking about our response in the night, if it ever were to come lol

Sup Forums - world wide autistic special forces

>over the interwebz
>the interwebz
>interwebz
Go fucking kill yourself pleb

what is this device? I want one

>SQUAWK NOVEMBER SQUAWK

People listen to this for hours on end?

It's an mcHF all band receiver with HF transmitting on all HF HAM bands.

You have to build it. I'm in the middle of one myself.

Alternatively, you can buy a pre-built Chinese knock-off for $550. (Recent RS-918SSB).

Just invent one

metal \m/

lads how long until snowfall?

just heard 3 skykangz

liar

The Alert Code is at FAST PACE right now.

YUJUPM STANDBY

they got a siren going off in the background? spooky

85 CHARACTERS INC

Another one right now