Which country has the best potential to start a white ethnostate?

Where should we go to start a white ethnostate? Clearly not bosnia because the land is full of mines.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Vr6jhEW5
youtube.com/watch?v=YNr3nK_bvKQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dont worry user princess Diana got rid of them all

Switzerland.

The great state of Pennsylvania.

Poland pretty much is already at that point.
Italy and Greece are somewhat close and the populations are pissed off and unsatisfied enough and not liberal-brainwashed to the extent that at this point that you could possibly see some crazy shit come from them.
> 4 different languages and cultural groups
> Ethnostate

Poland

He said white ethno state not ethno state.

None. It is game over for white race.

>white ethnostate
>we
>bosnians

Ukraine.

Are you retarded? Have you checked Switzerland's demographics?

Just like we did before, we offer a reservation to germanic and scandinavian countries.

No mediterraneans of course, we don't need more subhumans.

>Pooland
>white
lmao

>polish
>white
When we say white we mean ethnic north western europeans , not polacks

Serbia

PA Reich represent!

You just got 140k haitians every week and your population is 80% brown subhumans while the rest look like light arabs

Your country looks like a toilet with no infrastructure. Why would any self respecting European give you their genetics?

>EU
>white

kek the EU ruling class is all Jewish

>the state that contains the dumpster fire commonly known as philadelphia

Any Latin American country, they worship whites, and the zone is so corrupt that they would allow to create an all-white state if that can guarantee them money, Peru, Bolivia, Mexico, Ecuador are good options

It seriously doesn't get any better then this state. 717 reporting.

and yet Poles still have the will to exist while Westerm Euro people don't

I'm here for vacation :^) but i can tell you bosnia is whiter than switzerland but slovenia is was whiter than bosnia !
switzerland is too expensive and we got alot of etritreans back there.

poland or slovenia seems nice

Honestly if Philly, and Shittsburg were nuked PA would be a god-teir state

724 here

Ohio Reich.

Colonize Mars and start an ethnostate there.

>Where should we go to start a white ethnostate?
USA.

Lived in PA my whole life is Philly is legit the only thing worth staying for in this shit hole of a state
You have either bumfuck land with a few cities of 20k around, Pittsburgh for the only decent sports teams and a bridge, Amish people, and Philly which is actually legit if you stay away from ghettos. Best place in the tristate and expanding like crazy.

Williamsport Reporting

>going on vacation in bosnia

Cascadia

you're half bosnian anyway

White isn't an ethnicity
Say racial state or something along those lines

Shmoll nation of Isle of men would be pleased to take in more whites. For reference we have less than 100 muslims here.

Detroit seems a nice country to start it.

Northwest Front
pastebin.com/Vr6jhEW5

>isle of man is independent
things that make you go hmm

Yeah whats the problem its close to slovenia and croatia next stop is serbia.

I saw some nice qts in slovenia white like snow

iceland

You may have something there. Cheap land surrounded by peaceful white communities. Got to drive the ferals out first.

Seconded

Wrong Italy is rightfull black country since the roman empire

NOI

I was joking bro, Detroit is not even a country.

Now seriously, what about Alaska?

Yes mhu brotha stop beign ashamed of your kangz root; our bbc ancestors smile upon us

>he doesn't vacation in bosnia
wew

ERAVAMO

Depends on how much pest control (that (((some))) will call genocide) you're willing to do.

None, the white races died when they have started to practice pacifism and they let the warrior culture to die out

Estonia, is white, it's not a complete shithole, no one wants to go there, they don't want anyone there.

None of those are Italian.

An united Nordics, massive landmass.

This meme needs to stop. Switzerland is fucked too.

Nodic countries are a good idea because they are cold.

Warm countries are easier to invade because people can just make primitive camps and live through the few months of winter easily.

T. Kike whitey hiding behind a meme flag trying to d&c glorious bbc kang brotherhood

nah bro, got a house and flat on the croatian coast

>implying you go for the same kind of tourism in these two

Weweww you must be the 10th richest Slovenian.

I rarely leave my house, let alone my village.
Redpill me on this Bosnia thing, it must be a small village since i never heard of it.

pls stop the white ethnostate meme
white is not an ethnicity
german is an ethnicity

comfy and affordable af, god tier food and women, god tier landscapes, etc
i pass banja luka with my bike at least every second year

Can confirm banja luka is full of hot students and cevapcici are only 3€ i paid 6€ in slovenia

The northern Scandinavian countries and Canada. We simply let the most rapidly changing demographic ones (Canada, Sweden) implode (with all the coalburners and retard extreme leftists, in fact they will infight with muslims or simply be ethnically wiped by jihad). Then we withdraw all resources and natural selection will take its course for many of them.

Then we all swarm the north and enrich them then deport them. Because of their shite track record more whites will agree this is a good and necessary thing.

Even if we're even more of a global minority, we act like the jews and fight to control the massive swaths of darkies across the globe through subversion tactics. We even instigate wars between themselves.

And finally, we let everyone know that if anyone decides to fuck with our Northern ethnostate (called "The White Halo" because it circles the earth), we will pull the same Samson option that Israel threatens. Mutually assured destruction.

In the meantime we compete technologically with Asians and Jews. We are all doing enhanced eugenics programs and boosting our IQ populations to 400+ at least.

From there, I can't say what may happen.

I am loyal to my Slovenian race. I would not racemix with Bosnian women even if you paid me to.

Shame on you disgusting race mixing freak. God created us different so we should stay different.

Let's consider our options:
>Finland-Climate to harsh for a big population
>Baltics-Too small
>Russia,Belarus,Ukraine-They don't have a western culture/mindset
>Poland-Maybe, it is set to have 20 mln people by 2100, it can expand to the east (lots of land), has a patriotic white culture, no browns.
>Czechoslovakia-good economy but too small
>Hungary- before Trianion sure, now too small
>The west is cucked
>Italy,Spain,Greece aren't northern Euro and can't protect itself from refugees even now
>USA-only the midwest but it would still be15-20 % brown.
>My bet is either Poland in the future or Russia if it westernizes itself. Or the midwest if it deports the browns. Canada is too cold and australia too hot for a big population.

>full of hot students

Hot as in warm? Warm as in homosexual? Are you parhaps a sodomite?

How about conquer Earth?

Siberia

I'm sure even Vlad would let in actual nazis if they can keep the land to the far east

>>My bet is either Poland in the future or Russia if it westernizes itself
Poland is not westernized either and they shouldn't westernized beacuse western culture is degenerate and decadent

you need migrants for a country to be succesful, good luck on creating Poland 2.0 though

We ain't white and its a literal hellhole here. Stay away from us.

>White isn't an ethnicity

I always wondered how much better the world would be if whites genocided sub saharan blacks.

Can you imagine it? Africa would be better off than Europe if whites lived in it.

AT LEAST THEY CAN HAVE CHRISTMAS MARKETS WITHOUT BEING INCASED IN FUCKING CONCRETE

>you need migrants for a country to be succesful,

Japan disagrees

Ain't is an American word
stop appropriating my culture you shitlord

don't forget about lack of natural resources

UK is only wealthy because it developed itself sooner but you are now throwing away all the progress made in 20th century.

When mass migration is done with UK, UK will be as poor as Brazil

I always love to point out to people who praise Philly that the city resides down river from Trenton, NJ so all the shit that is NJ flows into Philly making it doubly shitty.

> What is an ethnicity

Actually they have more in common with the Western culture than the Orthodox culture. They have a latin alphabet and have a western european religion there's more

Japan has a migrant work force actually, they completely agree with me. saying they dont is retarded at the very least

With global trade they aren't needed

Americans have more real europeans than your ottoman-rape population of your country though. It's a scientific, genetic fact.

No one will trade with a bunch of nazi larpers though lawai

source?

>hating on bosnian cuties
wew

Oy! That's a picture of my country.

The only part of slovakia wich was under ottoman control was the one wich is currently inhabitated by hungarian minority.
But nice try, Tyrone Rodriguez, aka 52%.

>Not being a christian and saving yourself for marriage

P R O P R I E T A R Y
C O M M U N I T I E S

>''Europeans''
like pic related? no thanks, keep these ''Europeans'' out of my continent

Thanks for the reminder...

Part of me wondered. Are Yank landlords allowed to discriminate on racial lines? Surely forced integration goes against freedom of assembly

Can you show me yours? I love precents.

youtube.com/watch?v=YNr3nK_bvKQ

Russia it is

the moon. non whites have never even stepped on it

> Are Yank landlords allowed to discriminate on racial lines? Surely forced integration goes against freedom of assembly
No, the CRA essentially destroyed freedom of assembly

You're an uneducated nigger. There is a higher chance that you have a nigger or a red skin among your ancestors than a slovak has a turkish one. Although there is a lot of gypsies in Slovakia...

my village is still top notch 100% white. but yea all the cities (i.e., the 85% majority of our population) is niggers

Doylestown reporting in