/spg/ - Shit Posting General

Put all your shit posts in a bag and put them here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3tmd-ClpJxA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

t. radical centrist aka nihilistic sheep

>2017
>Not a civic nationalist
Everyone should be one, look at Logic half black here. Based Rick and Morty even had him on the show.
PICKLE RICK! XD
Do you like pickle rick, it's a funny meme haha.

What an awesome meme I give it a 5/7. Get it? That's a meme too.

FUCKING BASED! hahah, black men are so based sometimes. Awesome and epic pic, 5/7

This nigga stole /spg/ from /k/

Fuck of civic cuck

Shitposting aside blacks are entitled to their own ethnostate and need to be educated to realize that they are the pawns of zionist shitlers.

Paul Fontaine is such a cool guy! So awesome to have him here. Unlike that Nazi chess player!

UMA

yes, I agree. Here's a pic of pickle rick. PICKLE RICK!

>Our pensioners

I'M PICK;E RICK HAHA GOD ISN'T REAL WAKE UP SHEEPLE

They literally have the entire continent of Europe though, except for some people in South Africa.

Africa*

So 14/88 is a go?

Antifa is based as fuck!

Ethnostate? Nigger, they have an entire fucking continent. If not for piggybacking off the successes of others, regardless of whether they understood the dangers of Zionism they would never amount to a fucking thing.

They're the good guys every time!

yes
youtube.com/watch?v=3tmd-ClpJxA

They have an ethnostate the same way Europe is an ethnostate. There needs to be a united Africa for only blacks, a united Europe for only whites, and and a united Asia for Asians. It would probably have to be more of a federation than a country though to make sure individual cultures are not wiped out.

>Sopa de Huehue

Alright let's go do some work, how do I make a molotov cocktail? I could use a crossbow as well.

>no quads
>perfect aesthetics
>chicken legs are aesthetic

>>>/bant
>>>/bant
>>>/bant
>>>/bant