Hinduism General

"Indian Paganism: The Last Living Expression of Aryan Beauty" - Savitri Devi, A Warning to the Hindus

cincinnatitemple.com/articles/HinduIndianNationalism1939.pdf

>What is Hinduism?

Hinduism is the oldest organized religion in the world. It is the Sanatana Dharma, the Eternal Law. It has no known origin and no founders - it is a synthesis of various Indian cultures and practices from as early as 4000 BCE.

Hinduism differs from Christianity and other Abrahamic religions in that it does not have:

>A single founder,
>A specific theological system,
>A single concept of deity,
>A single holy text,
>A single system of morality,
>A central religious authority,
>The concept of a prophet.

Hinduism is neither polytheistic, monotheistic, trinitarian or henotheistic, yet it is all at the same time.

The development of Hinduism was influenced by many invasions over thousands of years. The major influences occurred when nomadic "Aryan" Indo-European tribes invaded Northern India from the steppes of Russia and Central Asia. They brought with them their religion of Vedism. These beliefs mingled with the more advanced, indigenous Indian native beliefs, often called the "Indus valley culture."

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kali_Yuga
archive.org/stream/reneguenon/1921 - Introduction to the Study of the Hindu Doctrines #page/n1/mode/1up
bhagavad-gita.org/index-english.html
archive.org/details/TheBhagavadGitaByCRajagopalachari
hinduwebsite.com/upanishadindex.asp
sacred-texts.com/hin/
gita-society.com/section3/mahabharata.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwiHrferzdbSAhXIQ48KHXpjBfIQFggnMAA&usg=AFQjCNEVJFySM166gELxlwp_gULUgD7yjw&sig2=KRg3OHxt-7NTN7O0TaIkYw
youtu.be/rAM9x_GF9VY
youtube.com/watch?v=Q48tagwurUw
youtu.be/2OxIWWcPgxc
youtu.be/36seTgE1lfc
youtube.com/watch?v=iiTeiOdAJSQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mughal_Empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquests_of_the_Indian_subcontinent
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akbar
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sati_(practice)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Political Significance of Hinduism in this Age

All the decadence of the world today has been predicted by Hinduism.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kali_Yuga

Prophesied events during a Kali Yuga

>Rulers will become unreasonable: they will levy taxes unfairly.
>Rulers will no longer see it as their duty to promote spirituality, or to protect their subjects: they will become a danger to the world.
>People will start migrating, seeking countries where wheat and barley form the staple food source.
>At the end of Kali-yuga, when there exist no topics on the subject of God, even at the residences of so-called saints and respectable gentlemen of the three higher varnas [temperament] and when nothing is known of the techniques of sacrifice, even by word, at that time the Lord will appear as the supreme chastiser.

Kali Yuga with regard to human relationships

>Avarice and wrath will be common. Humans will openly display animosity towards each other. Ignorance of dharma will occur.
>People will have thoughts of murder with no justification and will see nothing wrong in that.
>Lust will be viewed as socially acceptable and sexual intercourse will be seen as the central requirement of life.
>Sin will increase exponentially, while virtue will fade and cease to flourish.
>People will take vows and break them soon after.
>People will become addicted to intoxicating drinks and drugs.
>Teachers will no longer be respected and their students will attempt to injure them. Their teachings will be insulted, and followers of Kama(lust) will wrest control of the mind from all human beings.

Resources
>introduction to Hinduism for westerners
archive.org/stream/reneguenon/1921 - Introduction to the Study of the Hindu Doctrines #page/n1/mode/1up

>Bhagavad Gita
bhagavad-gita.org/index-english.html

archive.org/details/TheBhagavadGitaByCRajagopalachari
>Upanishads
hinduwebsite.com/upanishadindex.asp

>Vedas
sacred-texts.com/hin/

>MAHABHARATA by C Rajagopalachari
gita-society.com/section3/mahabharata.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwiHrferzdbSAhXIQ48KHXpjBfIQFggnMAA&usg=AFQjCNEVJFySM166gELxlwp_gULUgD7yjw&sig2=KRg3OHxt-7NTN7O0TaIkYw

>Ramayan Anime
youtu.be/rAM9x_GF9VY

youtube.com/watch?v=Q48tagwurUw

>"That's a nice swastika tattoo, user, I didn't know you were a Hindu"
How do you respond?

Teach her how to poo in da loo

Tbqh I don't know how I will respond.
youtu.be/2OxIWWcPgxc

>(((loo)))

>Hinduism is the oldest organized religion in the world.
Wrong. Learn something about your false religion, street shitting dirt worshipper. Before you burn in Hell forever.
youtu.be/36seTgE1lfc

Pastor Anderson has a better series imo

I take it back this video has pastor Anderson, based video

Neat. However youll have to make this /pol related. As well as throw out some question to get the discussion going.

>/pol related
>question
This thread is for the discussion of the political and philosophical implications of Hinduism but it generally devolves into we wuz Hwhite and shit and false religion and shit

India is the most disgusting shit hole I have ever seen.People fuck so much that the majority of people suffer from rare genetic abnormalities.

This religion is the priem reason why India is a shithole.
>INB4 HURR DURR WE WUZ RICH BEFORE BRITS AND SHEET.

India was under Islamic empire before brits, the mughals knew how to handle these filthy pagans.

>majority
>rare genetic disease
I think you got lots little Dalit

*prime

>goatfucker education
Mughals never 'ruled' India India was never under Islamic rule, it was just Islam in Delhi with cooperation of Hindu kings to stop the mudslimes raids

>India is the most disgusting shit hole I have ever seen
Is that why you left?

*lost

>youtube.com/watch?v=iiTeiOdAJSQ

Why does Sanskrit with a slavic accent sound so erotic? All I want now is a slav chick to recite Gayatri mantra for me.

That sounds horrible

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mughal_Empire

>Poojeet damage control

>being this retarded
It's alright, look at our demographic and compare it to other countries under Islamic control you might understand the context.

>was an empire in theIndian subcontinent, founded in 1526. It was established and ruled by aMuslimdynastywithTurco-MongolChagatairoots fromCentral Asia,but with significant IndianRajputandPersianancestry through marriage alliances;only the first twoMughal emperorswere fully Central Asian, while successive emperors were of predominantly Rajput and Persian ancestry.

Dude, fuck you. You're a fucking subhuman no doubt.

I would fuck you up.

Calm down cletus, it sounds horrible to a native speaker you can think whatever you want

>He didnt learn history.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquests_of_the_Indian_subcontinent

>He cant post proof.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mughal_Empire

>The Mughal Empire began a period of proto-industrialization,[19] and Mughal India became the world's largest economic power, with 24.4% of world GDP,[20] and the world leader in manufacturing,[21] producing 25% of global industrial output up until the 18th century.[22] The Mughal Empire is considered "India's last golden age"[23] and one of the three Islamic Gunpowder Empires (along with the Ottoman Empire and Safavid Persia).[24]

>kings were hindu
>subjects were hindu
Yeah 8 percent of the 'Muslim' population did everything, Topkek

It probably sounds closer to the original predecessor of Indo-European languages than anything we have today.

Our ancestors probably spoke what sounded like a mix of Slavic and Sanskrit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akbar

Stay blind sheeple
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sati_(practice)

No one knows what PIE sounded like but what makes you think slav languages are closer to it?

Topkek, is the extent of historical knowledge you have, as I said before their was Islamic rule in Delhi rest of India just joined hands with them to stop mudslimes raids the kings were still Hindus and please sati was abolished by Hindus the British just made a law the social changes were brought by Hindus and anyways it was practiced by a very select part of society and is used as one of the few examples to vilify Hinduism

>Hinduism is the oldest organized religion in the world
Hinduism is a colonial term to generalize pagan Indian religions.

Hindu was a term the Persian used for us before anglos were a thing and the religion is called Sanatan dharm, you would know this if you bothered reading the op

Perhaps it's just "we wuz kanz",but there is a common theory that Slavic languages and culture before the conversion to Christianity were the closest link to Hyperborea.

And obviously Sanskrit is extremely close in vocabulary to Slavic languages.

Sanskrit isn't extremely close to Slavic in any way, they just share a common root

we will reclaim hyperborea one day brother

I doubt that, we will repeat the mistake of our ancestors and forget everything

we may not know why we're there
but we'll be there
and it will be reclaimed
even if we do not understand why we are there