WE'VE KNOWN FOR FIFTY YEARS THAT THEIR OBJECT WOULD BE TO CAPTURE SEOUL WITHIN 72 HOURS

>WE'VE KNOWN FOR FIFTY YEARS THAT THEIR OBJECT WOULD BE TO CAPTURE SEOUL WITHIN 72 HOURS

who else played Splinter Cell - /KekTheory/ ?

youtube.com/watch?v=Rx6k2nkU2tQ&list=PLpMZ4IkRJgZXahriTIE8ILuSujGVAeQZ-&index=9

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lsxhy_9iijg
youtube.com/watch?v=y16rgBBAuvY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah, I unearthed this game only recently. Modern Splinter Cells are shit. This was probably the peak of the series. Comfiest game of all.

I played it 2 weeks ago, I think the mission I stopped was Seoul, but on EXTREME for sure. Gonna continue it if I have enough time.

too bad they closed down the multiplayer servers, the coop was godlike

yeah... i didn't mind double agent or conviction too much but the latest one was terrible

I didn't even have internet back then, never played coop. Shit.

WW3 vidya is so fucking comfy

>their object
>objective

minor autism

It still work in LAN or artificial LAN (which a program)

I don't remember the specific, but its definitely still possible playing the co-op mission at least, as I remember vividly playing them with my friend on pc.

holy fuck I remember the World In Conflict multiplayer. I would always pick the air units and just spam gunships

Chaos Theory is the greatest stealth game ever made. Prove me wrong

>dat atmosphere

youtube.com/watch?v=lsxhy_9iijg

Such a shame it's ded. The closest thing to it is the Wargame series, but not nearly the same.

;__;

rip in peace bannon ;_;7

not only the greatest stealth game...
but the soundtrack was fucking amazing

Amon Tobin is a god!

i get the strongest waves of nostalgia when i hear this.. can almost feel my heart skip a beat

is this pandora tomorrow? pvp was fucking awesome

chaos theory

yeah, there was a nice little spot there for gaming in the mid-2000s, before the casual player and achievement epidemic that ruined it forever. Three great stealth games: Splinter Cell CT, Thief Deadly Shadows and Hitman Blood Money. All their successors went to shit.

(except Double agent maybe. Splinter cell got a period of grace)

fucking great game.... ah the good ole days

Yeah same, game was fucking amazing.

Please delete this thread it makes me sad for the state of my childhood and the fate of Ubisoft

Games in general, Splinter Cell had a great gameplay, a sweet non-sjw plot and amazing atmosphere.

youtube.com/watch?v=y16rgBBAuvY

chaos theory was the last good game although conviction wasnt bad

i just wish it stayed with their stealth roots and maybe a custom level designer

I know. I actually would mind if they did a HD remake of 1 -5.. that would be pretty sweet

wew this one
Amon Tobin is underrated

He's here.

i never even noticed ..
synchronicity.. Chaos Theory = Kek Theory
parallels between the game and real life regarding the Korean War...

there might be more but its gonna take playing the game again to find them

Agreed, also yea the co-op mode had a mini 2nd campaign if I recall

Oh noes, now I'm gonna have to replay it again.
What's the matter with you, that you have to keep reminding me this jewel exists?
Is it not enough that I completed it at 100%?
Well hopefully, It will work with 4K this time.