The belly of the dragon will drip water

>Any country doing business with North Korea
>Trade war against China
>The Chinese yuan will be rendered worthless

>no trade with China

Well there goes 90% of products sold in the US out the window.

India must be laughing. If USA and China destroy each other economically or militarily the poo-in-loos will inherit the Earth

>a 7-11 on every corner
>a designated shitting street on every block

and there goes over 80% of China's income. who will break first?

fuggggggg

Fuck Korea

He can't really be that stupid. Can he?

Last week it meant the USS McCain, which carries a dragon symbol.

Whoever came up with the prophecy is a genius. It fits for almost anything.

He never promised that, nigger.

You since all your military tech relies on chinese minerals

US unironically will. millions of jobs would be lost and that would be enough to piss off the majority of this country into extreme civil unrest. Meanwhile, China, home to the worst atrocities known to mankind, would take a trade war like a walk in the park. A country that survived the Great Leap Forward vs a country that can't go a day without using a smartphone.

this is why media is pushing for Trump to do this. they know it will end in catastrophic failure and he is being set up as a fall guy.

Is this bait or is english not your first language?

He obviously means that he wants the plan within 30 days.

JUST DO IT PLEASE!
TRUMP IS GOD, PLEASE DO IT NOW TRUMP.

Pls be really bad at trolling.

Do you always take memes 100% literal or just when you are trying to imitate a dumb nigger ape?

Good its 99% garbage anyway

WHERE will I buy my rat poison covered plastic toys now ?

He still has plenty of time to keep that promise. He didn't say he would destroy ISIS right after becoming president.

Hahahahaha

>It fits for almost anything.
Welcome to the way prophecies work. They only work in hindsight.

Ive seen at least 25 things called the belly of the dragon lmao.

>Globalist
>Has only done beneficial deals for America
>Growth at 3% blowing king nigger away in all his 8 years
K

Faggot millennial i-can't-evens will cry even more and won't be able to post on here with their fucking phones.

Trump supporters will get better more secure jobs and pay raises since they don't have to compete with Asian slaves anymore.

Truly this is the best timeline.

I love how you mental midgets completely ignore the part where is he signed off to sell the middle-country who arms ISIS $500,000,000,000 worth of weapons.

Instead you focus on the irrelevant part of statement just like a loyal payed shill would.

good. there will be a yuge explosion of capital invested stateside to build all the manufacturing capabilities we've outsourced forever. painful for a while.

when you need to do research to find out if something is a dragon you're wrong. it's always been China if there is any truth to it.