So it's a possibility that Hurricane Irma will hit NYC on 9/11. Allah(swt) really is the greatest and most powerful...

So it's a possibility that Hurricane Irma will hit NYC on 9/11. Allah(swt) really is the greatest and most powerful, isn't he? There's literally NOTHING they can do about it. Powerless. Will this be God's payback for American war crimes against Muslims? One nation under Satan.

TAKBIR!

Other urls found in this thread:

hurriyetdailynews.com/male-sexual-quirks-among-the-ottomans.aspx?pageID=238
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off durka durka

Do you enjoy being retarded?

Superiority? Your country is literally falling apart. Divided by race, sexuality, gender. Your politics are a mess. You're being hit my disasters. God is tearing you apart. Americans are truly deluded.

I'd ask God to punish my enemies,
But they already have to live with eachother,
so what more can I demand?

By disasters*

I`m in NY

I fucking hope so, I`m fine dying as long as these liberal fucks go with me

It's not too late to submit your will to the creator and worship him alone with no partners. May Allah(swt) guide you to the straight path.

as much as I want to beat women and fuck kids, i`d rather die regularly

also post with your country flag mr leaf

That moment when you have the audacity to call out Americans for what you have been doing and what your religion is centered upon

>Your country is literally falling apart
All the Muslim majority countries already fell apart

The Prophet (pbuh) fought against the mischief-makers. There was nothing wrong with him fighting against the transgressors in the land. The people he fought against were evil-doers. Lets look at what Jesus (pbuh) supposedly said about this according to the Bible.

Matthew 10:34
"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

That's because they are ruled by tyrants and the Shariah is not implemented in them.

The Middle East doesn't have enough tyrants; they're the only thing that keep the snackbars from chimping out too hard

>implying your own people aren't chimping out on a daily basis

I don't recognize niggers as people

Checkmate

That's because you're an arrogant fool. Muslims come in all different races. White, Black, Brown and Yellow.

>Taking out NYC
>not a favour
I'm pretty sure the americans can rain down more death and destruction than a pedo-enabling god. Get back to me when Cthulhu shows up

Muslims are parasites that just happen to not be exclusive to any race

name me one white muslim suicide bomber
i'll wait here

Oh look the dune coons have crawled out of their caves for our drones

OP, why don't you tell everyone about 'man-love thursdays' (bacha bazi) after you're done explaining to us how you guys managed to get your shit pushed-in by panty-fa. Also, nobody here gives a shit about Jew York. I personally hope it sinks into the sea with the highest amount of casualties possible.

Muslims are the most righteous people on earth unlike most of you Americans. Worship the Kardashians, spend most your life on Instagram and drink alcohol in nightclubs and bars. A truly unrighteous country. One nation under Satan.

The most righteous people on earth which kill each other en masse over who they believe should have led the first caliphate

Truly a noble people...

>In the days of the Ottoman Empire, pederasty-like relationships were common between pre-pubescent boys and bearded older men. Though today it seems homoerotic, the relationship had a deeper meaning according to the mystic Sufis and their search for God
hurriyetdailynews.com/male-sexual-quirks-among-the-ottomans.aspx?pageID=238
>pederasty-like relationships were common
>between pre-pubescent boys and bearded older men
>seems homoerotic
>deeper meaning
>deeper meaning
>deeper meaning
>search for God
>search for God
>search for God
i am dying here

big if true

>sufis
>muslims

Pick one.

For once I'll agree with you mudslimes, NYC sucks.

so you're saying the ottoman empire wasn't muslim? so what HAVE you retards accomplished then besides longest ongoing civil war in world history?

Muslims have accomplished the greatest accomplishment on earth which is to submit your will to God alone with no partners. This is indeed the greatest acomplishment. You will find out after you die, and then you will indeed, be full of regret.

“I saw the prophet – pbuh – sucking on the tongue or the lips of Al-Hassan son of Ali, may the prayers of Allah be upon him. For no tongue or lips that the prophet sucked on will be tormented (by hell fire)

He (the Prophet) lift up his (al Hassan’s) shirt and kissed his (little) penis..”

Calling to the worship of God alone is a greater achievement than reaching the other side of the universe in a spaceship.

user, if NYC drops I'll celebrate. Maybe my MA house price will finally go down.

Who am I kidding, Boston will become the new NYC. It's already trying to.

I'm pretty sure we're gonna start to see more and more natural disasters. The Haiti EQ was just a test of the weather based weapons, now theyre being fully utilized.

Weather based weapons are perfect for espionage. Draws attention from other happenings, destroys infrastructure, and baits goyim into donating their money so it cant be used for more important things. It's basically the equivalent of a missile strike, except there's no obvious perpetrator.

>NYC
>Jew York
>degenerate
>multicultural
>progressive
>liberal
>a fuck ton of Muslims live there performing Hijrah

It's almost as if God hates sodomites and heretics.

Holy fucking shit...It all adds up now.

The jews created the hurricane to punish liberal voters for failing to elect Hillary Clinton.

You forget that mudslime lives are worth nothing.

Or maybe jews WANT you to think their lives are worth nothing?

Feels pretty cozy where I'm living. My dollar is strong and my wife is hot. The kike media wants you to believe that we're falling apart.

your goat is ready

"worship him alone with no partners"

Whilst worshipping Muhammed...... Just saying..

Or maybe the jews WANT you to believe that everything okay and your wife is hot?

Or maybe the jews just WANT you to believe your goat is ready?

Maybe the jews WANT you to worship Muhammed(pbuh, swt)?

Maybe the jews WANT God to hate sodomites and heretics?

i live in new york as well. you aren't alone, brother

Maybe the jews WANT you to live in New York?

how fucking delusional do you have to be?

the United States bends the knee to the same tribe and does their bidding at every turn...they invade, kill, dehumanize whoever ((((they)))) tell them too. They destabilize nations and caused the refugee crises and you have the fucking nerve to sit their and blame the muslims?

You need to wake up my dude, this nation is wicked and needs to be cleansed.

Maybe the jews WANT you to cleanse the USA?

maybe

It's a certainty the Jews insist on not doing that among other things.

Maybe the jews WANT you to do other things?

>USA runs world
>Jews use them to do their bidding
>Jews keep USA weakened/distracted enough with marxism so they can take it down if they have to
>USA main rival gaining too much power
>The People's "Gary Motherfucking Oak" Republic of China
>Jews need to level up their best pokemon again

>name one accomplishment
>space monkey
ok

homosexual infidels literally beat anti-muslim infidels on streets of america at daylight

ahaahahahahaah

what a great century to be a muslim