What would be the immediate effect if this man died today?

If we knew exactly what his plans are then he would (propably)have to face justice as the public would not let it slide. But without knowing, dont expect a good answer. My guess is that we would get a few days of peace from his pet projects like antifa and rapefugees swarms until a successor is apointed , however being the eternal kike he propably already has named his successor which is to take up his affairs immidiately after his death. In the long term , perhaps his successor will not be as good at kiking given his low experience

All Jews become a single hivemind manipulated by his spirit and the Anglo-Saxon race (chosen race) has to defeat them like we saved Europe in 1918 and 1945.

nothing his twerp son has already taken up his mantle

>All Jews become a single hivemind manipulated by his spirit
this is one of the greatest things I've ever read

literally nothing. he only is doing the Rothschild's bidding. He is merely a pawn of the (((bloodlines))). He's their poster boy they put out there to keep everyone's attention fixated on a particular person. Do you not think theres 200x other Soroses out there, funding all the same (((progressive))) movements he is? They just aint puttin their name out there

he will get replaced by the next one in line and nothing will change

He has more power than you give him credit for. He delegates like a wizard, sure, but I picture him being essentially directly under Jacob in the power ranks. our entire government bows to this evil old fuck.

his son will aim to do worse.
haven't you seen what happened in Rome?

Are there any companies not owned by jews?

you mean the son nobody talks about that's filling Daddy's shoes, not the John Ralfio hipster that is Alex right?

when you see the pennies politicians sell their vote for.....

THE JEWS ARE GONE LONG AGO
ONTO A BETTER DIMENSIONAL RESONANCE.
THE JEWISH, ARE. NOT. JEW.
THEIR JEWISH FOR A REASON

THEIR FAKE. IMPOSTERING. PARASITES.
OF THE TRUE JEW. WHICH IS BLACK.

SOME JEWS STILL EXIST AND THEY ARE BLACK
KIND AND TRUE. THIS JEWISH IS THE TRASH HEAP OF HYPOCRACY BIGGOTRY MOCKERY AND DECEPTION OF WHAT IS JEW. ITS LIKE BEING MUSLIM AND RADICAL ISLAM CLAIMS TO BE ALLAH. ITS BLUNDERING SHITEROUS TOTALITY
OF FAGGOTRY BEYOND MEASURE. BULLSHIT.

I'll go to poop.

>like we saved Europe in 1918 and 1945.

Lol no.

Ummm try again sweetie.

Gee, I wonder (((who))) is behind this post.

I can't hear you over the sound of burning jerries screaming.

You heard the Stukas in Dunkirk though didn't you?

Soros isn't rich enough to keep funneling his own money onto these groups. He's a bagman.

Dunkirk wasn't a defeat really. France got fucked, we left successfully because our army was minuscule compared to the German army.

you left successfuly only because of the French sacrifice. descriminating against them during the evacuation was one of the reasons Compiegne 2.0 happened. and no, it wasn't victory, you lost the battle of Dunkirk and France. it was a retreat.

>muh right wing boogeyman

That's right imbeciles, ignore the countless kikes and Jew lovers on the right.

France got fucked, we didn't. We left with almost all of our army.
Also, the French also retreated with us. A few frogs covered the retreat.

>had to abandon practically the entire army's armament
>not a defeat

Yeah it could have been worse, but Dunkirk was still a massive blow.

Yeah, Churchill said wars aren't won with retreats.