>60
>FUCKING
>YEARS

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/crying-nazi-christopher-cantwells-lawyer-says-hes-just-kidding-about-killing-jews
archive.is/KlE5b
youtube.com/watch?v=fqyjOc3EpT4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Face seems familiar, what's the story behind this goy?

>60
>FUCKING
>HAIRS

nigga needs to stfu if he doesn't want an irate judge to give him all sixty

I didn't do anything to deserve 60 full years. Is that real?

Didn't pay his TV license

Cantwell got 60 years? what the fuck
He was arrested because of charloutseville

Bye bye turd face

Where's the back story? How new are you nigger?

He's facing 60 years idk if he'll get that but they wont let him post bail because of 'hate speech'

meanwhile surprise pepper spray is antifas favorite attack and no one gets in trouble

should get the chair for this "beard"

Shills post him for some reason or another

It's a distraction thread.

Oh is he the guy from that Vice video? I think that's where I saw him.

The irony defense won't save him.

60 years for pepper spraying someone. I assaulted 8 people including a cop and only got 2 days in jail and probation, didn't even have to pay bail

This and Richard SPencer are shill posts that get pushed EVERY SINGLE DAY. Also the false flag kid they tried to pin Charlottesville on.

In USA

>turning yourself into a hostile police force
What did he think would happen? I feel bad for him though.

hope he likes cock

>be american
>get 60 years in the slammer for pepper spraying a guy in self defence

I thought that was Jim Norton.

I bet you do faggot.

>imblying he won't enjoy prison with all the free sex, anytime, any shower.

It's like you've never seen BLACKED or anything.

Every Radical Agenda episode has a disclaimer that it is satire.

(((Landers)))

It said 32 on his OKcupid

whoa.. this source...

It was 20 they upped it to 60 at Thursdays bail hearing

to be fair, and i actually like cantwell, he should have shut the fuck up and stop talking to anyone who isnt his lawyer

thedailybeast.com/crying-nazi-christopher-cantwells-lawyer-says-hes-just-kidding-about-killing-jews

Maybe you guys should learn to keep the larping to online

I literally could not care less about this faggot.

Please archive
archive.is/KlE5b

no way he got 60 years for macing someone, if its true , then it means eric clanton will get the same and others aswell.

The street rabble are doing a good job, but their only reward in this life will be martyrdom and scapegoating. I hope they know this.

He's gonna walk scott free once he goes to trial.

The purpose of all this is intimidation towards irl activists on our side and to make an example of him.

Forget that, fucking murderers don't get 60 years. This is insane.

>goes to prison for wanting to kill jews
>LMAO FUKKEN LARPERS AMIRITE

This is a political sentence. He's being made an example of. And that's a good thing.

You dont fuck with the jej

I kek'd

White trash btfo

You don't have to take this shit, Chris! Pic related, it's me...See ya soon!

Well of course... I called it from day one. This federal agent will probably get more than 60 years. Will he serve any of it? No. He will be slipped out the back door and given a new identity under protective services. Good job Goy, you did the (((British Empire))) well.

I know a woman who got sentenced to 20 years for murdering her cheating husband, and is allowed parole after 10 (with no plea deals).

Fucking this
I really love the radical shoah episodes from behind bars but it's doing him a LOT of harm

so the pepper spray was not in self defense?

Ha, RAAAAACEE WAAAAR!!!!!11

Fun fact:Cantwell flipped when Kokesh got busted years ago, they've been "agents" since. Except I wouldn't call them that, I would call them "larping government faggots." Check em

He isn't on trial for saying things that make jewish buttholes hurt though.

No, because he said mean words.

Of course he is. The court of public opinion pretty much trumps everything here.

The actual charge is like "Use of toxic chemical with intent to do bodily harm" or something retarded like that. Making it sound like he had homemade napalm he brought to the rally.

>meme flag
I believe the technical term for him is "Sage in all fields", but I'm not entirely certain.

>Use of toxic chemical with intent to do bodily harm

That perfectly describes mace/pepper spray. Are you retarded?

Proof?

It also describes throwing piss at people, but you don't see any Antifa goons getting locked up for 60 years.

Oy vey of course it does goy!

He sprayed someone in self defense with a police issue brand of pepper spray on his keychain.

You hear any of the antifa that got popped for spraying people facing 60yrs?

Diluted uric acid isn't exactly toxic

Well, the ones the communists peppersprayed were members of the Ku Klux Klan according to BBC though, and they don't get protection from the law.

I was wondering what Cantwell's connection to Kokesh was after their staged (((debate))). The Alt-Kike is a British / Jewish front group designed to hi-jack Populism, defame it by being retarded. then let it fizzle out while pishng (((Centrism))) the entire way.

Americans still havent awakened to British Subversion yet. There is no difference between Anglos and Jews. They both feed themselves off the same rotten carcuss.

If you go to any of these "Aryan" websites, they dedicate 80% of their time writing about British History, The Britons, The History of the Brits, British This, British That.

After World War 2 the British Government and the Democratic Party in the US went about creating fake Nazi groups in order to become the New Nazi's. "Hey goys! we're the new Ayrans now".

>Self defense
>Self defense
>Self defense
Maybe you guys can meme it into reality

He should kill himself. American prisons are torture chambers, no joke.

>when you try shitposting in real life

Said some hateful words on the internet.

kek! kinda looks like me doesnt he

>Federal asset
Haha, yeah... that'll be the story. "Oh, he killed himself" This way nobody can visit him in prison because he'll have a new identity under protective services by then.

Actually he was making terroristic threats against minority groups all while showing off his gun collection

And of course, the niggers, jews and mexicans will LARP it right up because hey, it fits perfectly into their hate whitey agenda.

hahaha, same tricks played over and over again. Going on 70 years now.

He made a mistake talking to that fish faced cunt

Hey, uh take my life, please

horrible

what about the black guy with the flamethrower?

Oppressed minority.

PREDICTION: Cantwell will kill himself in jail. Be given a new identity. Slipped out the back door. (((Establishment Media))) will then add his (((incident))) to their archives to be brought up for the next 100 years. That is of course of this (((Anglosphere))) abomination even survives until then.

He's honestly the dumbest bastard that I've seen in recent memory. He tried to act tough to a bunch of vice news reporters by flashing his guns and acting like he's some sort of nazi warrior. He then pepper sprays a bunch of people knowing full well that he has a criminal record for drugs and robbery. He's going to rot in prison for the rest of his life. Don't be like this guy, folks.

>Cantwell's attorney is Elmer Woodard, who appeared in court wearing an early-1800s-style red waistcoat with gold buttons, bowtie, white muttonchop whiskers, black velcro shoes, and a a 1910s-style straw boater hat.

Speaking of LARPing

he's a retard

The amount of confusion and lost souls at 4ch is just incredible. This website is a cesspit of normies. 18 months ago the dialog was informed and on point. Now it's literally 85 IQ mainstream media garbage.

It gets worse.

>18 months ago
If you think that's when the the downhill curve began, then you're sounding like the normie.

Of course... they're laughing at this point. Cantwell is sitting in a 5 Star Hotel counting his shekels.

Nice strawman and derail faggot. I didn't say when the downturned occurred.

Lil' Jimmy Norton.

Who is this?

Hm...

The guy's heart is in the right place, but he's dumb. It's not that hard to hedge your words so you get your point fully across without making legally actionable threats.

Can confirm, TV Licence are massive cunts.

No, you are dumb for believing Cantwell is legit. Even dumbasses know better than to tell (((Vice))) reporters "I'm going to kill niggers and jews! I got my gun right here, see look!"

The fact that you want to believe he's legit only broadcast your desperation to the world in the most embarrassing way. You broadcast weakness because you are weak. This fight isn't for you.

>Who is this?

Cryptofed Cuckedwell

He got popular because or a VICE video about Charlottesville. Then pictures of him macing people surfaced, so there was a warrant out for his arrest. He turned himself in claiming the macing was self defense. Then he was denied bail. And now they're trying to lock him up for 60 years.

>Cantwell's attorney is Elmer Woodard, who appeared in court wearing an early-1800s-style red waistcoat with gold buttons, bowtie, white muttonchop whiskers, black velcro shoes, and a a 1910s-style straw boater hat.

That's how Cantwell's attorney look like, basically

Meanwhile I bet bikelock guy will get a slap on the wrist.

Little retouch to the neckline

Yep, the British (((Anglo))) establishment is trolling Populist. They are saying "Hey, look we created this guy Cantwell, made him look stupid and now we're blaming it on you."

Yes, goy... (((England))) and (((London))) are the true headquarters of White People. Follow us, goys.

youtube.com/watch?v=fqyjOc3EpT4