youtube.com/watch?v=9EvHpXPPu3c
youtube.com/watch?v=Ca01XW-EZyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=W8UvUsWGzhM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

PAY

I'LL DO IT YA PIG-HEAD!
YA BONGO!

MY

What's up guys! Boogie2988 here, coming right at ya' through the power of the super information highway. I'm not usually one for political discussion, but I need the clicks so I can get the much needed surgery my Trumpcare won't pay for. Don't mind me as I disappear this entire jar of peanut butter; chances are my heart starts its descend into nothingness and stops beating. And that's OK. Maybe then will my wife marry 'bullhorn' Shaquan. Just writing that gave ol' boogie a chubby. Well, anyway guys, this is boogie2988 signing off, remember to eat your veggies, stay fresh, adioouussss!

>heart_not_found
>ff>>

yo bois dis is yo boy shaquan chargin' at ya fhru da powa of da net!

man this guy really hates that fat fuck

Are you suggesting we should like fat fucks?

>2 minutes of ads in the start of the video

why the fuck should we care about this greedy asshole

absolutely not

>someone wants to be paid for putting in work
>oh the horror

fuck off mongoloid

>putting in work
>work

if you genuinely believe this to be "work" you are beyond saving

Enjoy the videos though!

>work
>ranting about some fat guy on the internet
he didn't even bother with proper video editing, could have uploaded this to soundcloud.

SOMEBODY'S GONNA HAVE TO PAY

> Boogie
> Work

It's not even a video by boogie...

What the hell? This guy still alive? How is this even possible..? Last week two great bodybuilders died, Rich Piana and Dallas McCarver. Yet this guy is 100x worse shape and he lives to a ripe old age?? Something is not right here...

Lel

Louis is the most based liberal YouTuber there is. Too bad he associates with Sargon, he's much better than them.

>YOU ARE BEYOND SAVING FOR RECOGNIZING PEOPLE DO THINGS FOR COMPENSATION

the state of norway.

Whats up! Ladies and gentlemen of Youtube, Boogie2988 comin' at ya live once again, through the power of the internet!
>slurps chemically concentrated transfat
>punches chest to restart heart>\
PAY MY HEALTH CARE!
>obliterates asscrack on chair cylinder
>lisping
Hoy goys it's me Francis aand ay hav somethin I want off my chest, THOUSE REPOBLICANS ARENT PAYIN' MY HEALTHCARE 'R DEY STOPID OR SOMETHING?
>Gets 10000 likes
I don't usually make these kinda videos but today is an exception, so if you're new, maybe you just clicked the thumbnail, you've never been to my channel before, I don't usually go political or anything like that, I like talking about pokemons, or about my favorite youtubers
>desperately tries to inhale air through football shaped nostrils
but today is different, understand my view of the issue, those DAMN REPUBLICANS ARENT PAYING MY HEALTHCARE!
>Smears mayonnaise on upperbody
>skin absorbs mayonnaise
Don't forget to subscribe. I love you guys!

youtube.com/watch?v=9EvHpXPPu3c

I have always wondered why he doesn't have more subs, because he is obviously more intelligent and better educated than Sargoy and Kraut

>not "Shlomo of Mossad"

the fat fuck's only 40 and just last week he went to the hospital for dehydration. only, his blood pressure was so high they refused to start the IV drip in the hospital and sent him to the ER in case he coded

boogie(s) night

This guy looks like a plate of lasagna rolled out on the floor.

kekd

>Refute this
fat people are dumb

this guy is kinda funny

I like the anti-advertising in the beginning

>report this
ok

/thread

i stg boogie posts these himself on Sup Forums to stay relevant. dont forget to sage.

[spoiler]BLOB[/spoiler]

This guy is pretty much a walking argument as to why universal healthcare just wouldn't work here. Between that and welfare and lack of a good food culture, it's just asking for trouble.
Here, have some murican lazy meal pizza; costs me less than $20 to make 3, and I'm still somehow eating cheaper and healthier than foodstamp niggers who loaded up on cheetos and pre prepared shit. Working at a grocery is a huge red pill.

Oops forgot pic.

>healthier than pre prepared shit
it's just fat and carbs, just buy the pre pepared stuff if this is what you eat.

What about youtube.com/watch?v=Ca01XW-EZyQ ?

>Meme flag
Disregarded.

Not about to give him a view, what is this about?

PAY

Did I hurt your feelings? Just put more protein in your food, that's all I'm saying.

Did you not notice "lazy meal" and "somehow healthier" you illiterate leaf?
This is the shit I whip up drunk for me and my friends. And it still beats snap fuckers of all stripes buying Doritos and totinos as their bulk of meals.
If I want to be healthy, so far as I care to, I have a v8 or a salad with a balsamic vinaigrette as lunch. I don't give a shit what you think.

youtube.com/watch?v=W8UvUsWGzhM

>more feminism
>more grease

>not running an adblocker by now
They're shameless with the ads now because they know only their most loyal shiteaters don't block them out of "tespect". Might as well milk them for all they're worth.