Taking bets on who fires first. My money's on China, because it's the best case scenario

Taking bets on who fires first. My money's on China, because it's the best case scenario

Other urls found in this thread:

theduran.com/the-korea-issue-is-now-in-the-hands-of-the-brics/
m.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=542&v=pbWm9pDKLGI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Probably China, they want those rare minerals.

Why would NK try to fuck up their only ally, if you can even call it that

Israel....but you won't really know would you Goyim?

United States, on the United States. To blame Russia and North Korea.

Why would it be the UK?

Chyna is the most aggressive. Blumpf doens't seem to be able to coordinate any countries into action.

The U.S. will pursue a nuclear deterrence model like with the Ruskies.

It won't work because Kim will be greedy and think he can reunify Korea. America will use its nuclear first-strike option, and there will be a limited nuclear exchange.

Screencap this, print it out, magnetize it, post it on your fridge, et cetera. Nuclear warfare by 2024

please let it be us,its by time we flexed our shit and schooled the yanks again how to cuck oritentals like the good old days

True zerg rush

Japan.

Check the digits

Zimbabwe

hope it's china, so kimmy feels betrayed, then SK/US/Jap coalition comes up from south. Best outcome. Too bad everyone is just going to continue appeasing them until they can actually do significant damage and threaten the world into letting them take SK back by force.

Poo in the Loos

In a confrontational scenario: China is definarely the best option to fire first (towards NK of course). America keeps SK as puppet state and China keeps it's buffer state. Win-win.

HOWEVER. There won't be any confrontation this time round.

As we speak (if it hasn't ended yet) Gen. Mattis and Gen. Kelly are briefing Trump... I belive after the BRICS meeting and Russia and China saying that they'll deal with NK, their 'plan' was relayed to the US and this is what Trump's meeting will be about.

theduran.com/the-korea-issue-is-now-in-the-hands-of-the-brics/

Literally the best case scenario, as it de-escalates the threat of military confrontation and brings NK to the diplomacy table. I can see an Iran type deal being proposed.

>What if I'm wrong - russia and china's plan fails and NK carry on playing silly buggers?
I believe Kim is smarter than that bit if Russia and China's efforts fail... I think this will finally push China to abandoning NK entirely, either taking a physical action themselves or allowing the US to do so (under agreement with the US that China implements a new regime after).

>Bottom line...
No Korean war this year. No nuke strikes. No WWIII.

This shit is already contained.

Finland will fire first: our undercover agents, who are either "teachers" or "potato farmers", are in position and have received their orders to start the "end game".

can someone give me a quick rundown? been out of the loop the last week

This is wrong. Stop it.

>Screencap this, print it out, magnetize it, post it on your fridge, et cetera. Nuclear warfare by 2024

If that happens 90% of the Norther Hemisphere will be uninhabitable. Not going to happen.

Shit.. I forgot to place a bet...uhmm. ..

>Confrontation scenario: who strikes first?
China ((£5,000))

>diplomatic scenario: who de-escalates the situation?
China ((£50,000))

If China and Russia see that NK is a sinking ship then they'll go in first to try and keep most of it from South Korea. They have the advantage of being close, so if there's a chance of the USA actually going to war then they'll be there first. They also don't have to care as much about potential casualties from the inevitable bombing of Seoul.

May is a little bitch and needs to be seen in a different light. Taking the thatcher route

China will do somethings.
It is one thing that piss off US, and it is another things that your watch dog start to grow some nuke tooth.

It wouldn't. At best we follow people into war not start it.

However, I'm starting to get the feeling our govt aren't feeling as committed to America (in war..) than previously. Both May and Boris haven't spoken against military action by US in Korea... I genuinely believe our country would be tempted to leave the US to it if war broke out.

m.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=542&v=pbWm9pDKLGI

Nuclear weapons do not make 90%, or any significant percentage of the Northern Hemisphere uninhabitable. We have made 1 -50 MT size shots during the 50's and 60's, casualties and "uninhabitablity" near zero. Current nuclear yields are tens to couple of hundred kilotons, thanks to advanced targeting technology. All "nuclear winter" weather models are based on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, both towns were more than 90% built from wood. Look around, what do you see? Concrete. Concrete does not burn well, not even when heated with nuclear weapons.

Kek

West wont fire first, but they will create the conditions for WW3 and China or Russia will bite

Then its game over for all of us.

Well done retards

Nobody will fire first.

Whoever does will be responsible for the deaths of 10 million Seoul residents.

>
why are you even here lol

Why don't we just drop the residents of Seoul on Pyongyang then?

usa should strike kim NOW. making it about trade will piss china off more than just taking little fat boy out.

Nobody will fire.
Why would anyone want N.Korea to collapse and both Koreas to be unified?
That would be a mad idea: imagine the power of country whose southern half is rich and full of high tech, and north with a big preexisting infrastructure with hardworking people.
They would simply stomp both China and Japan on all levels and become no1.
So no, nothing will happen, and if Trump tries something, everybody else will stop him.

nobody cares. they should evacuate.

Spotted the retard

Pretty sure the moment they start evacuating, the Norks will realise what's happening and just invade anyway. At most you'd get a couple of million people out before the rest of the city gets obliterated.

We're just happy to be invited to the meeting.

South Korea will strike first.

KCfag here.
This is not a larp.
10 a-10 warthogs just flew over in formation going west coming from the direction of Whiteman AFB.
People talking about it on social media.
I bet we are making a move today or tomorrow

>a-10 warthogs
Oh boy

IRAN

Yup. They only have the best guns on an aircraft ever. Uranium tipped bullets the size of your arm. Not a big deal at all. Even though they are the air forces favorite planes

Kek.

If only natiostates could win wars with the power of sadness...

First, the US is going to put economic pressure on China as a last ditch diplomatic solution. The Chinese won't do shit to help us, and will just bypass any trade restrictions. Depending on how it plays domestically they might actually aid the North Koreans more.

Maybe a month from now, after the pressure on the Chinese has failed, the North will test a megaton plus device. That'll be the end of diplomacy. You'll start to see a Gulf War size buildup of forces, reserves called up, coalition building efforts, etc. No more games. China will have to make a choice at that point: invade first, grab buffer territory and resources, or pledge to defend the North Koreans in hopes that it'll intimidate the US into backing down and maintaining the status quo. Regardless, the US is not going to move hundreds of thousands of troops, thousands of aircraft, hundreds of ships, etc, and not fuck somebody up.

The US will strike first. Beforehand they'll state that they will not make first use of nuclear weapons, but any use of any WMDs against allied forces will result in a nuclear response. The North Koreans will probably blow their entire load anyway, because fuck it why not. The US will use low-yield nuclear gravity bombs on specific hardened targets, while the South Koreans hold off the North's attack. Eventually (within a month or two) the North will run out of basic supplies and will start to collapse. If the Chinese are aiding them they'll last longer but not by much as they won't be able to protect supply lines from air attack.

A lot of military and civilian targets are going to get nuked and gassed. Most of the casualties will be Koreans. China benefits most by remaining neutral or invading first. Aiding the North doesn't really gain them anything. Attacking US air and naval forces would only bring them short term gains and long term pain. Regardless of how heavy handed Chinese state media is, they're going to have a hard time convincing their noveau-riche middle class that they need to sacrifice their prosperity for some embarrassing third-world backwater that threatened to nuke them earlier this year.

tl;dr - US strikes first, lots of gooks die, lockmart stock goes up

what are you talking about? OP said China fires first missile and not "NK fires at China"

It would get started by a small power like how historically it usually happens. Maybe South Korea or Japan strike first against NK. America and the UK obviously join in. China says fuck the gwelio and joins on NK's side. Russia can't afford to get involved directly but would probably aid China and NK with intel and supplies. Maybe if enough countries join they would also join and finally slay the american beast

Your arms must be tiny user

My money is on NK shooting another missile over the nips something goes wrong because NK it hits the mainland and the ball rolls down hill from there

>implying the UK is relevant
:(

Army hasn't been the same when they told us to bin those knifes and hand over the guns.
Hopefully the new spoons can help.

>trump's numbers are a little low
>he's making a bit show out of taking on belligerent little kimmy, a world leader far more despised than he is
>approval surge intensifies

is this the keikaku?

Yet we have Gurkha's. The cognitive dissonance is unreal.

FTFY

>its a trick question
>kim fires his missile
>his missile fucks up
>it crashes back down on best Koreaa with no survivors
>digits confirms this

Plus this comedy gold.

www.bbc.com/pidgin/tori-41134385