Rapefugees enrich tourists in Italy

20min.ch/panorama/news/story/Letzter-Vergewaltigungs-Verdaechtiger-gefasst-22511538

Rapefugees:
16 year old from Nigeria
20 year old from Kongo
Helpful second generation Immigrants:
15 & 17 year old from Morocco

>found a Polish couple on the beach
>knocked out the boyfriend
>raped the girlfriend
>1h later
>raped a woman from Peru

Is this big news in Polish media?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/samuel-l-jackson-magic-johnson-lazy-migrants-italy-tuscany-forte-dei-marmi-louis-vuitton-a7905026.html
archive.is/eiVnW
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>visit a third world shithole like Sicily
>get raped
no sympathy for people that stupid

>Rimini
>Sicilia

Pick one.

Also these are old news...three of them have already been arrested and could eventually be sent to Poland to get what they deserve.

>and could eventually be sent to Poland to get what they deserve
No they can't, it happened here

the 17 is from Nigeria, and I bet it's like the 14yo in Sweden.
Fucking leftling.
I want to burn them all.

Edit: even the fourth monkey has been caught this night.

>raped a woman from Peru
>woman

They actually were caught and aren't getting out anytime soon if ever. Think they might even be looking at a death sentence

Justice has been served, but this kind of shit should never happen to begin with. I'm of the opinion that if you go to any place in the world where there's majority non-whites, you should have the absolute right to carry weapons and use them at your own discretion. If that was enacted as a universal law, this shit would be solved in a week

Trap boipucci *

Most young immigrant are used by mafias as drug dealers. It always happens with whatever community is currently immigrating (in the '00s it was mainly people from the Maghreb, in the '90s it was Slavs, mainly from Albania and Romania, in the '70s it was the sons of those Souther Italians who immigrated to get jobs in FIAT and other major industries). This results in most young immigrants getting addicted to drugs (that was a problem of those communities that I've mentioned earlier, but now they are mostly productive part of our society).

If those immigrants were high on drugs while raping those girls, it's all mafia's fault, which means that the responsability falls on Italy's government.

Pizzas, what about shooting lybian boats dto the sea?

They already stopped the boats 1 month ago for the elections

Wow, that q.t. Polizia girl. Who's that?

Holy shit, look at the faces of those women. They are completely wet and filled with lust. They desperately want that black guy to fuck them. It's absolutely crazy what white women are today.

She looks like a typical italian. Many of them here.

Immigration is down by 80%
We stop listening to subhuamn Krauts and did what it had to be done to stop the migrant flow (that is paying Lybia to send the niggers back)

>Is this big news in Polish media?
yes.

many our politicians wabt them in polish prison (those underage would be treaten as adult because of type of crime), so if all of them would end up in polish prison they would be dead.

and like that europe is gone
know to the u.s

Not mentioning they failed fickificki Austrian master race!

>raped a woman from Peru

Yeah you might think that's bad, but wait 'til you hear this one:

Some random Italian people mistook Samuel L Jackson and Magic Johnson for migrants! That's OUTRAGEOUS! Those people ought to be ashamed of themselves for not recognizing elite celebrities.

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/samuel-l-jackson-magic-johnson-lazy-migrants-italy-tuscany-forte-dei-marmi-louis-vuitton-a7905026.html

Please archive or screenshot
archive.is/eiVnW

kek

Nah

LOL

PD will resume importation once the elections are over
It happened in Emilia romanga

Yes. We can accept 4 refugees. Send them to Poland

After the elections they will be powerless

kek

>sent to Poland

That would be marvelous, years in prison wouldn't matter because he'd be fucking lynched by other inmates.

Mercyful Fate is probably the best band to ever come out of Denmark

but are italians even white? honestly who gives a shit about them?

They will probably loose but not give up power.

Italians are white and Christian. Some deus vult you are if you can't protect your brothers in Christ

That's not how it works

they look like spics

>raped a trans woman from Peru
fixed

they look like arabs too.

but i get your point. should you americans, going by your logic, protect the nonwhite christians then? there are black and hispanic christians.

you watch to much television son

>congo
JUST
they have biggest averages of dicks out there. i mean 20 cm... fat chance he was 20cm + and polish qt got streched like never before. now she cant cum with whitey no more. .... this is how you turn women to bbc whores.

pls keep your cuck fantasy for yourself.

Those are Northern Italians. Nobody respects the Southern Italians. Not even the Northern Italian businessmen I've met

>1h later
>raped a woman from Peru

nope, they raped a tranny from Peru

+3 other Negroes dipping their dicks in there after the stud.

There are 2 possible outcomes:
>either the Polish girl accepted the wisdom of Arab women and just... enjoyed it, in which case a euthanasia might be justifiable for the soulless body, or
>the Polenkind is traumatized for life and possibly is incubating a lifetime disease, in which case mercy killing should be debated

bottom line is the niggers should be skinned, tarred, and quartered

Yeah, this is big news. My Polish parents wouldn't stop talking about it and I keep seeing it covered on Polish news.

lol how is she cute you guys are weirdos xD

You must be a faggot then

You haven't seen many arabs in your life, did you.

Kill them all

Are you ok mate?

Ok then, I present to you real mediterranean cuties.

Shes ugly as shit get some fucking gla- oh wait by american standards shes a 10/10, youll probably rant about how shes "white" too

we don't have death penalty in italy, sadly

Italy is the Mexico of Europe

Are we sure he's Italian tho? He's so bad-dressed.

7.7/10 on the left, rounded 6/10 on the right.

You do have the death penalty, its called high cholesterol

poland is willing to accept those poor 4 refugees
can't wait for the pay per view of their executions

Your mental, right is wifey material.

Passi quella a sinistra, ma quella di destra porco dio è una cavalla

Still better than being the pakistan of europe

Concordo, ma davvero questi sono abituati ai mocio vileda, mica gli lancio perle

She's gonna drop to 5 by the time she turns 35, while the other will actually gain a 1 point due to her superior bone structure.

They only did it because their NGO Soros funded scam was made public by independent researchers and bloggers, plus it was only after Macron went there and talked to the lybian bosses that situation changed drastically, with Lybian guard coast shooting those faglords NGOs.
Stop pretending that the drop in refugees boats had something to do with Goyimtiloni's government.

You're right but we can still throw out some cutiepies, unlike the brooms you call women

I've seen this comment, almost identical words, used so many times already that all the shill calling on this board finally makes sense.

Is she the raped tranny?

You mean to tell me we should condemn people to die by eating so much lasagna that they implode, like in Seven?

Tfw no Italian cutie boy to rape

He will fall "by accident" from a window if he's lucky, or be locked in jail if he has bad luck. If he's released by some leftist progressive judge street gang will take revenge on him

One way or the other this nigga's days are pretty much over, or he wished they were

I don't know, you'd be a much better executioner.

that's a gypsy

>mfw stopped watching TV long ago
>mfw I sit down to finally watch some TV just to hear about that shit

The four turds will have hordes of (((lawyers))) coming to their aid.

The two underage will never go to jail, only some retarded "rehabilitation community" run by christcucks or commies.
The father of the two underages will get to stay in Italy during all the time of the process and the serving of the "penalty" of his sons, so he will be able to prolong his stay in Italy instead of being deported he should (look it up, the whole maroccan family dodged deportation, that's why the two underage shitskins were here to begin with)
After the media coverage of this mess will be over, the 4 subhumans will get away with this some way or the other.
That's why I hope Poland will interfere.

>dreadlocks
Dropped

>underage
im-fucking-plying
Poland must NOT interfere. It's an extremely brutal thing to say but it's under everybody's eyes more and more people are snapping and we need debilitating cases of injustice to make them snap. On the news an old woman in a cafè said "judge? trial? bring them here, we will deal with them". This was unsane and unthinkable years, or even months, ago. Forza Nuova made that fascist poster about this. Unbelievable (-bly good). I hope it goes full commie as always. People are about to snap for good and we need this shit like oxygen.

I'm really starting to appreciate you fellas. Do you have a photo of that poster by any chance? Or the video.

They should be lynched, hung, and executed. Rapefugees are fucking cancer.

It's not because they're black
It's because they both have hiv
Just like a polish couple and a Peruvian do now

In fact I was saying that the 4 subhumans will get away with it, as always.
Italian """justice""" system will do its worst, that's why probably Poland will want to have a word on this, and Poland interference may very well stir up the attention of the public on this, because now that the responsibles were caught, probably MSM will stop covering the issue.

Here's the poster. It's directly inspired by fascist era posters

This is the poster
It says
"DEFEND HER FROM THE NEW INVADERS!
It could be your wife, your daughter, your sister, your mother"

It came with this comment which I translated with google translate so it will be goofy but i'm lazy af
"The rapes, you know, are the barbarous and infamous corollary of every war of conquest.
The violence against the women of the age of the manifesto we were inspired was contextualized within the defeat they called "liberation", those of these years and these days obscured them shamelessly, silencing the fact that they are implemented by new invaders which we pay for food, lodging, bills, phone cards, cell phones and cigarettes.
The new barbarians are worse than those of '43 / '45, nowadays as flanked by the traitors of the country."

I really don't like our justice because it turned out extremely blatantly that Silvio was sort of right about their bias. We were just too blind to believe him. But I must say they're clogged by our neverending bureaucracy so I can't blame them for being shitty, to an extent. I just wish they could pay for their errors

>brb going to whatsapp forza nuova

HAHA YOU'RE THE WEIRDO XDDXDXDDDDXXDOXOXO

So many people hated Silvio because MSM constantly battered him non-stop.
I was on that train, I was underage during most of Berlusconi's era, now the redpill has hit hard and at last I truly see how in the wrong we all were going so blindly against him.
I wouldn't support him now because his time is over as a politician, but he was better then anyone that unlawfully came after him.

You should see the Facebook profile of the leader of their 'gang'

8 thousand comments, 5 thousand of them are death threats from poles, 2 thousand are death threats from Italians

Unity in hate, I guess

multiculturalism yes.

so give the link pls

>I was underage during most of Berlusconi's era
Same. My family was heavily pro-him but I didn't give a shit about it
Same, I wouldn't support him. But he was so right it almost hurts
(((leftists))) are already giving a tantrum because a shitloads of italians wrote death threats to them
Italy and Poland are the only nations quoting each others in their anthems. We are the best allies.

I'm not ready for this feel.

Does this mean that in 10 years we'll revaluate him like we did with Hitler?

I reevaluated him as soon as Monti kicked in...

best queen in polish history was italian

I read that in these days police surrounded (((refugees))) camps to avoid rataliation gestures from the Italians and they actually arrested 4-5 of them who were found armed with knives and molotovs and were going to fuck up these places.

Here in Italy the situation never changes, when we actually want to do something good like setting gipsies camps on fire or doing the same with refugees centers there's always police patrolling or stopping...

Police should be the very first institution to rebel against our leftist government.

>Police should be the very first institution to rebel against our leftist government.
They cant. And hopefully they wont. if they do it's the signal we became a southamerican shithole. They can't have change of minds and be at service of Italy and their oath. They might not agree with the orders but they must follow them
Then in private they do what they want. I live near a river, and after a gypsy stole our car, the carabineire who came told us "if you have the chance becuase someone of this filth steals your car again, kill him and throw him in the river. Dont even call us because we're forced to free them after days at max. Just be sure we don't find out, but make him disappear"
I fucking swear

Same here.

Stay safe and stop the boats.