Be at Walmart for a late-night beef jerky & chips run

>Be at Walmart for a late-night beef jerky & chips run

>around 1AM

>self checkout no longer round the clock, prob. because niggs were stealing shit

>go to the one checkout lane that's open out of 16

>2 fat Mexicans and their two butterball children in line ahead of me

>takes for fucking ever for the old white woman past retirement age to ring all the shit up

>2 full grocery carts full of shit, totaling close to $300

>they put it all on their foodstamp card

>don't speak a word of English

>poor old lady is trying to ask them how they want shit bagged, and all they can say to her is a very rude "OKEH, OKEH, OKEH"

>I'm standing there with my small basket of three fucking items, watching this charade

>From one of the fat little spic kids: "PAPI PAPI [something something] FLACA [something something] PUTA [something something]

>I know enough to know he's saying something fucking rude about the old woman ringing them up up

>the 2 fat Mexicans chuckle at it

>I wait what feels like a solid fucking minute as this shit show waddles its way out of my fucking way so I can put my items down

>all I wanted was some beef jerky and chips

>I work 40 hours a week and can't buy groceries like that

>father worked hard all his life and neither can he

>old white woman forced to wait on these fat spicslugs, at night, well passed retirement age, and they mock her

okay.png

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=f0ZrpiQ4RKo
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You and your father are the ones paying for them

>I work 40 hours a week and can't buy groceries like that
>father worked hard all his life and neither can he

I guess you're part of a slave caste and the messican family is part of the Entitled Caste.

maybe move to a country without apartheid if you really have a problem. I wouldn't suggest australia, whites here are second-class to asians.

ok. so?

>country
wont exist as a concept in a few years user

I would of said something.
What's the worst that could happen?
They wouldn't have understood you anyway.

Cry more, pathetic white cucky

Not your blog. S A G E

>i cant buy $300 worth of groceries
>impulse buys beef jerky and chips

I got my eye on you, Prague.
I want to live there someday. Tired of shit like OP's situation. I have seen it here my entire 31 years of life. I'm done with it.

I dont think he is going to be crying much longer bitch boy. As illegals are rounded up and shipped back, and as anchor babies are kicked back across the border, the crying will turn into laughter. Cuck more fag boy

>140124774

Well technically, neither can they, all things being equal, which they aren't.

>140124239

You don't even live here and I'm supposed to give a fuck whether you get it or not?

>140124072

Not by choice. As things stand currently what else can you do?

>"lol be a NEET! lolol"

Nah.

It's basically how things have evolved, yeah. People like me foot the bill for fat Mexicans and their fat kids. Our grandparents need to work the late shift at Walmart because benefits that should bw going to them are going to fat Mexicans and their fat kids.

>slavic women
you'll feel just as miserable in the end, but for different reasons.

PAY FOR MY WELFARE

that old white woman choose this over her own children and countrymen, to bad they didn't rape and eat her tbqhfam

>would of

op I face the same problem because I go grocery shopping around that same time to avoid day time hassle, only I actually have a cart of items. Don't they have CVS or Walgreen's or convenient stores around you

Ive been in this situation many times with both beans and nigs. EBT is beyond fucked, they regularly ring up 300 dollar shopping trips. It needs to be changed, thry just keep stacking bullshit inconveniances like more kids and being a minority, and probably other bullshit no one cares about that allow them to spend ungodly ammounts of tax dollars on funyuns and jarritos

This is how most spics act. They talk shit about everyone in spanish. Learning Spanish in high school I regret it, because I could understand everything. They will talk shit about anyone and everyone, old ladies, young kids, disabled veterans, blind folks. It's not even bantz like with Australians, it's just mean spirited, petty shit like "look at that whore over there with three kids, what an ugly bitch" or something along the lines, or they will make fun of some dudes shoes for being too expensive or being too cheap.

Someday a real rain will come and wash all this scum off the streets

Nice blog post redditor

>flaca
Flaca is skinny in Spanish. That's what all the local girls called my sister when she lived in Laredo for a few years. It's literally fat Mexicants bitching about muh curves.

>2011+6
>not being at least bilingual
Step it up, famalmpai. Could have told those Mexishits off.

I'm a Walmart manager in St. Petersburg, Fl. South side, AMA.

How do you resist the urge to make bean paste everyday?

I know of several lowlifes with dysfunctional families who get upwards of 600 in food stamps. Why would anyone need so much a month?

They make a habit of selling off half their food stamps for cash money, I think it's like $150 will get $300 in food stamps

The system works

You work with any hot young females? Every try bedding any?

I did fuck one girl, but dumped her when she started bitching about the job. Most of them are ugly, old, missing teeth or plain ol' niggers. Slim pickin's.

yeah. I'm from Vegas which is famously a 24 hour city and noticed recently the supermarkets started closing overnight.

Niggers. Without a doubt, niggers. Not even joking. The amount of shit they steal is mind boggling. I chased a nigger out of the store while he was carrying 2 tv's and somehow he lost his pants. Niggers love being niggers at Walmart. The amount of fucked up shit I see everyday is surreal.

Oh look, another "no one should have it better than me" Republican thread.

>they put it all on their foodstamp card
B-but (((Gwyneth Paltrow))) ASSURED me they only get $29 per week!

You have my sympathies. I'm in Clearwater and even here with a lower nig/spic population, the Walmarts are full of them. Can't imagine the situation in St Niggersburg

Oh look, another "cheating to get ahead is fine as long as nonwhites do it" liberal post.

this is true, boomers and their parents are the most responsible for this shit

theres no way of even telling if we are worse then they are, because they have fucked shit up so royally and sold out to the kikes so hard

Thanks, user. I've gotten use to them and their niggerish ways, but sometimes its over the top. Finding a rotting whole chicken stuffed in between baby cribs sent me over the edge. Besides that I try and redpill my nigger co-workers about the jews to much success. They are hardwired into believing conspiracy theories, so it isn't that hard.

The day the last illegal spic is catapulted over the border, I'll throw a big party.

Underrated post.

>what is crypto

you deserve your fate

We want to send them back. They welcomed a bunch of uneducated shit sticks that believe California still belongs to Mexico and have no qualms sucking up so much welfare that the richest state in the union is 500 billion in debt.

Getting rid of the eternal beaner will be our generation's greatest achievement.

FAKE AND GAY.

spics arent rude to whites, sage in all fields

The pox of Catholicism.
The shitskin religion.

UK Supermarket?
Why burger why?

Yes they are. What the fuck are you talking about you dumb beaner?

Park your car in San Antonio and try to eat dinner on a road trip. I've had beaners run us out of town because we didn't speak their gibberish.

Mexicans are the worst pieces of shit we've ever let into this country.

>2017
>still shopping in person

>shaming english speakers for knowing the only necessary language to succeed in life

get fucked paco

my local walmart neighborhood market grocery has this hot fucking girl who works there. she's very chubby but like, in the hot way

how do i fuck her

We need to exterminate all leeches.

>should have got icecream

I could maybe see that kind of spending if they shopped at an all organic hipster place. But Walmart? No. These people should at most be getting $400 a month. My family can buy $100 worth of groceries a week and have excess, and be healthy about it.

A friend of mine used to work at walmart and witnessed a niggress in a skirt and apparently no underwear just shit on the floor as she walked along.

He was eventually fired from that job when he witnessed some thug beating up a woman and intervened to protect the woman.

ive worked as a cashier for 2 weeks before quitting. id get about 50 customers in my lane for the shift, all mexican. only 1 of them will pay with debit, the rest EBT. rude little shits. not only did they expect me to scan 300 items and bag them, they wanted me to organize it all on their shopping cart. all while the manager is yelling at me to move faster. i am latino and that experience alone was enough to get me to vote for trump. i was not planning on voting but funny how life experience changes people.

ever heard of a lawyer bro

spics and niggers need to hang from trees

What about all the old white folks driving around on scooters

Looks like McDonald's has clued in how cucked Canada is. Don't forget to thumb this fucking thing down!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=f0ZrpiQ4RKo

DO NOT GO SHOPPING ON THE FIRST OF THE MONTH IF YOU LIVE IN AN AREA WITH SIGNIFICANT NONWHITE POPULATIONS, EVER!

Go back where you fucking came from or I'll call ice again, beaner.

Vrooom vroooom!

done

>reddit spacing
kys

MMMMMM CHEF BOI R DEE!

/thread you can't fix stupid

I've worked with a few cool hispanic dudes but other than that spics are shit tier just like your story.

The worst is our neighbors behind us with 3-4 families in two homes. Their kids throw rocks at our sliding door, we yell at them, they keep doing it, their parents laugh when we tell them. Then one day they fucking broke a sliding glass door, their parents were laughing and shit. They also trespassed our property rather than going to our front door and ask us for the ball back. Had to call the cops on them. They did nothing of course.

Don't worry, they'll get theirs.

HEESE DAM SPIKS COMIN' OVER HUR TAKIN HOUR JEBS AND FUD

I had to wait for 40min while a massive fat lady in front of me had an old lady scan several boxes of gift cards. Then the bitch tries to pay with her food card, and it got declined. She then gets all pissy with the cashier and storms off to the support desk.

Burgerstan scooterclot at Shartmart

MERICA NUMBA WON! HUR DUR IM HAS BERGER!

The irony of you using that man's photo for your comment comforts me. This country's brown menace will end very soon.

(((They))) will come for you next my pretty

>Why I Ping Pong From Libertarian To Fascist, a post by Sup Forums

Preaching to the choir. That's what I told him.

Why are they second class to asians? Are they given some kind of minority suckjob by the government like blacks? Or is it something else

>fuck a female employee
>dump her when she complains about work

Very ancap of you

And you're doing nothing to change it.

No one is saying that fat asses in any capacity is good; and specifically Whites. We have our own internal problems with which to contend without babysitting the various forms of shit skins bogging down the system

Them calling her a "skinny bitch" isn't really an insult.

This is why I enjoy vacations in Clearwater. Not to many niggers and spics I'm comparison to the rest of the state.

I have a Salvadorian coworker who does this with me about blacks in English (he doesn't know that that I know Spanish). 5/5 bredy funny. He says some shit that wouldn't be out of place on Sup Forums. I still would like to see him return to his home country, however.

I hate them. As a native/anglo mutt I really hate them. They are rude. disrespectful, and perverted.

Being in their presence when you are outnumbered is like being in prison. I have no idea how white men live in Mexican dominated areas.

pretty soon americans are going to get tired of being enslaved to ungrateful shit

you're a child and i'm a felon that has been all over the united states.

Try working with them in slaughterhouses and being outnumbered 50 to 1.

They will kill you, try to fuck you every chance they get, steal your shit, get in your way on purpose and again... kill you.

I assaulted a few of them and by the time it was all said and done the blacks were cheering for trump literally like a battle cry and telling the spics "they was gonna get sent back".

Dark times in my life. Fuck Mexicans. They are all criminals tied up with the cartels. I wish I was even joking, but you likely will never be in the environment to see the eternal Mexican for what he really is... oh well.

ignorance is bliss.

most Mexicans are fat.

that joke shouldn't even apply when talking about Mexicans. they are very lazy peoples, that is why they are all built so soft.

this meme could be used by the euros and ching chongs, but to use it when comparing us to Mexicans is beyond stupid.

Holy shit the spacing itt. r_d pls go

Okay Finland, you're gonna have 3000 more niggers coming to your town. Enjoy.

been here a decade and never visited reddit. this is just some shit you latched on to because you think it makes you look like an oldfag and it was a shitty forced meme to begin with.

you'll fit in one day and not be such a faggot.

>been here a decade
No, you haven't.
>Never visited reddit
Yes, you have.

thanks to that cuck Trudeau its becoming the same bullshit here
beaners, niggers and cuntslims getting everything free at walmart while being disrecpectful to employees

i also have this retarded muslim family that lives nextdoor and their fucking kids keeps throwing their soccer ball in neighbors window but no point in warning them if you do their parents literally laugh, what do?

Me and my 2 kids get $500 in SNAP a month.

I don't really buy snacks though.

>be low IQ white trash
>immediately assume people are talking shit about someone because you can't understand their language
>larp on Sup Forums and add bullshit to said story
Wow, that was so hard to figure out

>Be at Walmart for a late-night beef jerky & chips run

that's the most american thing I have ever heard

>fit in

You're not fooling anyone, ribbit

why did they say old lady and bitch in the same sentence?

Exactly. This is exactly what that old white women worked and voted for her entire life. It's guaranteed she was some pro-immigration, anti-white cunt. She either was a leftist, or a Republican who spewed bullshit about "muh economy/muh free trade!" and she is now living with the consequences.

Frankly, I'll enjoy knowing that soon she'll be in some filthy state-run nursing home being severely abused by the animals she helped import.

White people have utterly failed to show even the slightest bit of foresight into their absolutely stupid decisions. We deserve everything that is happening.

You're never going to have that party. Idiot. The Republican Party is nothing but a bunch of leftists who are slave to the Jews. They keep a few token conservatives around to tell retards like you, what you want to hear, so you don't chimp out.

Wow, wetback, the niggers are even shutting you down now, the fuck are you going to do?

>work at wal-mart distribution center
>warehouse job
>hot as fuck
>pays $17.25/hr for the weekend night crew
>one day we get a scolding for not loading trailers correctly to reduce the store's turnover rate
>we're supposed to built up walls from bottom to top
>but what everyone does it build a wall as high as them, then chuck miscellaneous shit over to the empty space beyond
>glass containers of taco sauce and shit break, making the trailer reek
>>mfw imagining some spoor minimum wage worker that gets to unload all the shit I got paid more than double him to load

>intervened to protect the woman

I'd fire his fucking stupid ass too for this.

>women
>not getting what they worked so hard for an deserve

Choose one you fucking soy-boy beta male

cool story bro

Get fucked hahaha that's the future you choose

Don't you just love diversity, OP? Oh and the taxes you and your dad paid went to those spics mealplans