Fuck White People

THERE IS NO WHITE GENOCIDE

BUT THERE SHOULD BE!

Clock is ticking pink pigs. Your time for existing is almost up! God and people like me are gona kick u into the ashbin of history. Proud to be half Filipino half Black 100% awesome. You are fuckin dead!

And if there is a God he hates you, every last one. The white European peoples embodie sin and filth. U invented pollution, perversions and capitalism and rape of the planet earth and empires like Rome and Britain which pretty much laid the groundwork for exploitation and global persecution in diverse ways.

So I used to feel bad for hating u, but I am no longer, because imho there is a God and he is against u. There is good and evil in the world and u made a pact w/ the devil. That's why you are having this so called what you call it "white genocide" and it makes me happy.
SO THAT'S WHY I HOPE WE GET TO MAKE WHITE GENOCIDE REAL, FOR REAL

WHEN U DIE, IT MAKES THE WORLD BETTER
WHEN U DIE, IT MAKES GOD HAPPY
When you fuck off, it wont be perfect
But we can make it smething better
PAY UP PINK PIGS!
REVENGE = COMING !

Andy isn't white, you LARPing dipshit.
SAGE

ya he is he is alwas making videos defending against ppl who hate white ppl, he blocked me for attcking him on that

>Portuguese
>White
Pick one

2pale4me

come and get me

kys

make me do it

>plebbit spacing
unironically kys famalam
>in all fields

Just look at this little larper replying to every post in order to keep his pathetic little larp thread going.

Someone call the police, OP is sucking dick again.

You the same jew that's been larping as a nigger in every thread since 2 days ago with your CAPS bullshit? Yeah it's you.

i will baby

>so mad you're a dunkachino or whatever the fuck that you come to post on Sup Forums

im not a jew im half black half filipno
fuck you

i want to for you fucks to all see what i think so i bump it... so what pig?

>i want to for you fucks to all see what i think so i bump it... so what pig?
wat?

>this much LARPing

just stop pls

sage

u need to learn ENGLISH dumbass

retribution is coming and u wont laugh then

I cannot express how much I wish all the non-whites would openly voice their intentions.

A world wide reich is what we need, and it's taking too long on our current track.

Why does every self-hating white look this this?

You are either drunk, stupid, underage or a combination of any of those options. Anyway, this is boring.
Good luck larping m8. Have fun.

Should you be watching rick n morty n drinking chocolate milk by now?

wtf do you mean ? ! ! !

>And if there is a God he hates you, every last one.
when mudslime slides to europe they're shocked that god gave to those infidels fountains and wine and sluts in THIS life.
I wonder will they realize that gibriil actually was some demon when genetic technologies add some intellect to their shitlike heads.

>plebbit spacing
>muh pink people
Why are you here? Fool.

im here to bring righteous anger and justice upon your head

this is the final testament