ISRAEL NO!!!

ISRAEL NO!!!

>Netanyahu Vows To Expel Africans From Tel Aviv: "We Will Return It To The Israelis"

>Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Thursday visited a rundown Tel Aviv neighbourhood with a large African population and pledged to rid it of illegal “infiltrators” and return control of the suburb to Jews after the non-Jews were expelled.

>"We are dealing with illegal infiltrators, not with refugees, but illegal infiltrators. And Israel's right is to safeguard its borders and to keep away illegal infiltrators," he said.
"If needed, we will legislate an amendment to the law or change the agreements with the African countries, or both."

>Netanyahu made reference to the border fence on Israel's frontier with Egypt, built to halt the influx of African invaders, saying that if it had not been built, there would be a million Africans in Israel. The prime minister said he intends to convene a ministerial committee that would meet on a monthly basis with Israeli citizens and officials to deal with the issue.

>According to data from the Interior Ministry's Population and Immigration Authority, there are about 38,000 Africans in Israel including about 27,500 from Eritrea, 7,900 from Sudan and 2,600 from other African countries. The flow of Africans into Israel has been halted entirely, with only one getting caught attempting to cross the Israel-Egypt border this year. In addition, in the first six months of 2017, about 2,100 Africans have left Israel after being detained in the desert concentration camp of Holot.

In other words Jews are preparing another Holocaust and at the same time they demand from Europeans taking in those subhumans. Typical Jewish tricks.

newobserveronline.com/2017/09/netanyahu-vows-to-expel-africans-from.html

Other urls found in this thread:

allegro.pl/listing/user/listing.php?us_id=39583004&order=p&id=26281
nerditis.com/2013/03/29/life-in-plastic-my-favorite-toys-muscle/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

any none white supremacist source?

i really wanna buy one of those lucky jew statues

Unfortunately these are available only in Poland (and maybe in northern part of Czechia). We also have "Lucky Jews"-paintings

someone once posted a site that was like a polish ebay or something that sold them and would ship to the us, but i lost it

Same, I want the right one with an actual shekel on it

You have to admit that they are lucky, I can't count the number of stories I have heard of one of them surviving five, ten, up to twenty different camps.

''most dangerous of stereotypes''

when does the average normie realiese jews view themselves as better then everybody else?

>Figurines and images of Jews with money started to appear in greater numbers in Poland around 2000. They often include “instructions”: pictures are to be hung near the entrance to one’s home, and turned upside down at the end of the week so all the money the Jew has attracted will fall out on this day of rest.
kek

So these are basically the Jew equivalent of Homies?

wtf i want one now

I did

allegro.pl/listing/user/listing.php?us_id=39583004&order=p&id=26281

thank you based user

This is true. And the picture must be hanged on the left side of the entrance.

We even have a museum full of lucky kikes

>dangerous stereotypes

Yeah, real dangerous.

This one wasn't so lucky

you should, it's 60% of the Polish economy

fuck yeah thanks man

Illegal aliens must be deported.

Where is the nazi guy?

nerditis.com/2013/03/29/life-in-plastic-my-favorite-toys-muscle/

They're very lucky when it comes to surviving house fires too, good thing they have insurance to help them rebuild.

I thought you are 60% of the polish economy

OY VEY THE GOYIMS ARE ON TO US

kek, Sup Forums uninformed as usual.

Netanyahu is trying to deport the niggers which were put here by Soros over a decade ago. Keyword is trying, he can't because our Supreme Court (undemocratically elected and full of literal kikes) keeps cucking him by arbitrarily reversing government decrees

>mfw this is Israel's Final Solution to the African Question

>Nothing to see here goy, see we are nationalists in Israel, just like you.

Some Pole anons should take up the entrepreneurial spirit and sell us lucky jew totems for a markup.

>mfw you never posted an f