God

Admit it Atheists. It's not that you don't believe in God, rather than you hate his guts and want to join Satan to fight your own creator. How do I know this? Look at all the sacrilegious you have said about God. It's as if you like to find origins of good and evil, even though you don't believe in such things. Anyone with a brain knows that there is such a thing as good and evil. If you think about it, our sense of good and evil needs an origin. Things just don't get created out of nowhere. Unfortunately for you Atheists, your demented minds of what's good and evil is what is going to lead to your demise, because it's illogical to think you're better and more powerful than your own creator.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y201QzDdzbg
wwe.youtube.com/watch?v=4CqLtbw0rlM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wguAQHWVcZY
youtube.com/watch?v=mtBz1roiQR8
youtube.com/watch?v=7fKrFeX8dRY
youtube.com/watch?v=V5EPymcWp-g
youtube.com/watch?v=LMA41EVDhqw
youtube.com/watch?v=flbaJfRwYxM
youtube.com/watch?v=pxYwLvtnoyc
truthnet.org/Christianity/Apologetics/
6000years.org
archive.fo/L2B2c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

God is Everything and nothing. Infinity. God isn't an entity.

For God gives his sunlight to both the evil and the good, and he sends rain on the just and the unjust alike. Matthew 5:45
Jesus said, “God is inside you and all around you.”

God has not given us a spirit of fear but of power, love and a sound mind.
2 Timothy 3:16

God is a metaphor for that which transcends all levels of intellectual thought. It’s as simple as that.
-Joseph Campbell

Yes, it is true that God is in everything, but evil exists in us as well and opposes God. Evil unfortunately is in our nature, and if we don't redeem ourselves via faith and asking for salvation, we will have to be punished the hard way in hell.

God is a being that exists outside of time and space. Everything that is perfect is perfect in his name. God may be infinity, but God is still an entity. If he wasn't, then there will be no bible.

*sacrilegious things you have said*

Good and evil keeps us in Duality we need to remove ourselves from this dualistic based life.

Love is all you need....Seriously.

Then how come good brings people together and evil doesn't? Good and evil are two separate beings.

The source of love is goodness.

I was an atheist for 22 years and by the grace of God and glory of Christ Jesus have been broight back into the light, can comfirm this 100%.

You can't have "good" or know what "Good" is without evil.

you murifats are a circus.

I just use God as someone to love when things are going good and hate when things aren't. It lets me be lazy and shed responsibility.

Religion is a claim with no evidence and lots of fluff.
youtube.com/watch?v=Y201QzDdzbg

>le Atheist just want to sin
wwe.youtube.com/watch?v=4CqLtbw0rlM

God has sadly abandoned humanity. 2000 years of no contact has left us fucked.

We are soon going to be hate banged by Lucifer. Then those who dont bend the knee to God (after being ignored by him) are going to be hate banged by God (cast into the lake of fire).

God has no thought for us and does not give 2 shits. Point and case; the state of the world. He does not uphold any of his promises to us in the Bible.

Isaiah 45 7
Isaiah 46 10
Ephesians 1 11

How about the vedas? My point is anybody can write a book and claim it's divine insight. I like this guy defintion of god better. God is no entity.

No evidence? No reason to believe you.

Sorry, but some people aren't fooled by the oldest trick in the book - the con where you're offered everything and will get nothing.

God is a massive fucking dick in the ass of humanity

Do atheist hate God?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wguAQHWVcZY
Yes... Yes we do... but not for the reasons you might think.

exactly and it takes a special type of fag to enjoy an imaginary dick in your ass.

Can't tell if larping or serious, sadly.

I guess that's Sup Forums for you.

Has the power to feed everyone.
>Lets millions starve.

Has the power to bring the world to peace.
>Lets countless millions die in wars

Has the power to make a fair, righteous world.
>Lets bad people rule over the world.

Has the power to cure all diseases
>Lets countless millions die to them - including children.

God has never loved humanity.

"atheist"

No, a real atheist would never go back.

You just hadn't found religion yet.

Bless you, user.

Fuck off. Theology is poison for the masses.

So many larpers here

I've almost never found an atheist who knows what God is supposed to be (always le magic man in the sky) or who has an intellectual reason for their argument.

It's almost always an emotional reason and then they try to justify their position with (shitty, and failing) """intellectual""" arguments.

It often seems to be a rejection of mommy and/or daddy.

You can't hate something that is not real

We don't have to justify our position other than telling you that you haven't even remotely met your burden of proof.

Get a grip and understand the arguments against your side instead of pretending to know what you're talking about.

>Things just don't get created out of nowhere.
Unless its space magic.

>Hold no spiritual beliefs
>Was not raised Christian/none of my peers are Christian
>Finally hear what Christianity teaches/is all about
>It's as believable as Santa Claus

Idk OP, that's just the way it is. I don't really hate, but see no reason to believe in that stuff

This bait is getting weaker and weaker.

Athiests don't believe in god or the devil. They don't believe in faith related characters

I used to be an atheist so I'm fully aware. There are arguments for theism. Sadly most continuing atheists just ignore them, make a definition of evidence so impossible that it can't be fulfilled, or stay an atheist for emotional reasons.

If you actually wanted evidence, you would have looked to know your claim is bullshit.

Santa Claus:
>eternal, immortal father figure
>watches over you 24/7 and evaluates your moral character
>will give you gifts if you behave
God:
>eternal, immortal father figure
>watches over you 24/7 and evaluates your moral character
>will give you immortality if you behave
>can tell you to kill your kids to prove your faith in him
wtf i hate god now

>If you actually wanted evidence, you would have looked to know your claim is bullshit.
That's a neat little circular thought

>I've never met an atheist who understands god
>because if they TRULY investigated and understood, they would be theists

>the claim murder is wrong has no evidence
That's a question of values and is therefore inherently quasi-religious
Atheists do just want to sin, sinning being separating or deviating from what is good and wholesome. Atheism as it stands is degenerate.

What if God actually is Satan?

At least Santa leaves me gifts under the tree for being a good boy. I can prove that he loves me and is watching me

Still true though tbqh.
And not always, but it seems to be true almost all of the time. Most seem to see God like Santa or Zeus.

Gnostic pls go

>There are arguments for theism.

Please, do go on.

>therefore inherently quasi-religious
Many religions are atheistic.

>What is searching

Look at David Wood, William Lane Craig. These are good entry-level. You can watch them on you/hooktube.

Work up to Augustine, Aquinas.

Already seen WLC, and his arguments aren't convincing in the slightest.

But please, if you think you have a valid argument, go ahead and give it. Telling me to just search is a cop out.

If you read the same book I did it's pretty clear that Lucifer did nothing wrong. Fuck being Daddy's little puppet your whole life.

How the hell do I know what arguments you have read? Stop being lazy and expecting to be spoon-fed. That's definitely a sign that you don't want to really know.

>not convincing in the slightest
Doubt you listened, tbqh. He's not perfect but his arguments are pretty sound, even if a bit... unpolished.

Never heard any rebuttals against him that worked, personally, even when I was an atheist. Just repeating the same thing (often already addressed) louder.

>claims to have read the Bible
>thinks Lucifer is a fallen angel

Bro...

You don't need to know what arguments I've read. All you need to do is give me the arguments that YOU thought were valid.

Go ahead and offer them.

Yes, I do. Otherwise I'm wasting my time. And honestly, I know how these end up.

>offer argument
"No I know that one and I don't believe it"

>offer another
>same response
>continue
>spend a few hours doing this
>ends up down to "y bad things happen grr :("

I've been on Sup Forums and dealing with atheists long enough to know I'd be wasting my time.

Read it yourself or stop pretending you're an atheist for intellectual as opposed to emotional reasons.

In modern use, the name Lucifer refer's to "the devil" before his fall, in almost all situations, yes.

Look, you're dodging a lot right now. All I want is for you to list what YOU thought were valid arguments for theism. I'm not looking to dissect them, I'm just curious.

bunch of christcucks worshipping a kike on a stick. ya turn the other cheek pussy closet fags
ya give that money to your church
your pastor needs a new car, a down payment, organic grassfed foods and money to house his mistress so her pussy is available for fucking only 2 blocks from his beautiful 4000sq foot house while you morons live in squalor, waiting for a kike on a stick to save you from your self induced misery
get on your knees christcucks. cough up that money

I know what you're doing, though, which is why I'm not bothering to answer. I used to do it myself.
Since you're just going to expect to be spoonfed, I'm going to take my leave, though.

If you really want to know, you know what to do.

Apart from in the Bible, where this character you're referring to doesn't exist.

I'm not doing anything. I just want to know what you found to be valid arguments. I can't just go to Google and type "arguments at user #821471 thought were valid", either.

So please, if you think there are valid arguments, go ahead and give them. Trying to run away because someone actually interacted with you is pretty weak.

A literal jew

Welp, turns out he did run away. Who knew that Christian with proof would go out of his way to not share it?

You say we need to remove ourselves from this dualistic life a few posts above, but then that we can't know good without evil. I already chose jesus so it's ok. But do explain your posts a bit more please.

I think these videos, pic, book and links offer reasons for believing. For me anyway, maybe they'll be helpful for you or someone else.
King James Bible (reading it, I believe it)
youtube.com/watch?v=mtBz1roiQR8
youtube.com/watch?v=7fKrFeX8dRY
youtube.com/watch?v=V5EPymcWp-g
youtube.com/watch?v=LMA41EVDhqw
youtube.com/watch?v=flbaJfRwYxM
youtube.com/watch?v=pxYwLvtnoyc
truthnet.org/Christianity/Apologetics/
6000years.org

This is a list that will take a lot of minutes to go through and i'm going to bed in a few so sorry for not replying further.

Oh also this, forgot to add it to the list:
archive.fo/L2B2c

>This is a list that will take a lot of minutes to go through...

Classic Christian attempt to obscure their claims amongst hours of talking. Why bother giving a list of arguments when you can just link massive videos filled with waffle?

Christians appreciate those that are able to preach well and save souls. Everyone isn't equally gifted with words. Take a listen and you never know. You might be saved.

Nah, I'm good. I don't like theists waffling on. I prefer people getting to the point.

The point is to save your soul. You get there by faith. It seems it is hard for an atheist to understand this.

Right now a child is being raped and your god is doing nothing to stop it. Either he is not present on earth, simply does not care about his children or worse, he enjoys watching the rape of children (Proably the latter considering the way his priests conduct themselves)

No matter how you slice it, your god is a piece of shit.

I don't believe in souls. And if the criteria of believing is that you already need to believe, then it makes it redundant.

I am an atheist, and my parents were atheists, but my grandparents were all christian. My dad was kind of an edgelord and would purposely say sacrilegious things for fun. I don't really understand that though.

So I think it's a 1st generation atheist thing. It's the atheists who were forced to go to church as kids and are still rebelling against their parents.

Why don't you guys worship the Sun?

>provides all energy for life on Earth
>can destroy everyone here
>Life literally revolves around it
>more powerful than everything on Earth combined
>provides light to keep you from the dark

The Sun is who should be worshipped. We need more Atonists in the world

>bad things happen therefore God doesn't exist
Atheist Logic

It's actually

>bad things happens therefore a benevolent, omnipotent God doesn't exist

Enjoy your atheistic depression

>Gods
Fixed that for you

If your god can't even protect my children, why the fuck would I worship him?

>I should try to convince myself God exists simply because it might make me feel better
why don't I choose to believe that money falls from the sky as well? comfy thoughts must be true

God has both the desire and ability, you just wrongly attribute evil to him, when evil is borne from atheistic pride like your own. You deny free will like a stone age scholar.

Nah you're wrong you're not getting it. like I said have a listen. If you won't even try to let someone change your mind then yeah you make it redundant yourself. It's a choice you have. Wether you believe in souls or free will or whatever, you still have these things. Like some scientists like to say: you not believing in the truth doesn't stop the truth from being the truth.

Protect them from what evil men full of pride?
18 +

Because he gave you children.

No, I attribute his inaction to him. This is a deity that is supposedly all powerful and can do anything. Yet he can't create a universe in which people's individual free will doesn't negatively affect other people. He won't do anything to fix all the bad things that happen that aren't the result of a person's decision.

The conclusions are that if he does exist, he must be evil.

The problem of evil is the most glaringly obvious problem with the belief in a benevolent and omnipotent god. Hundreds year old argument that has never been properly addressed. The only thing that seems to work is "muh free will" but that opens up it's own can of worms

Lrn2read

My dick going into my wife gave me children. Your god has been asbent from my life until that point and continues to be absent from then on.

I get that men are evil, we've all done bad shit. If your god wants to let some fuckhead die painfully- more power to him. But we're talking about a child, someone who has never even had the chance to do evil and your god is letting it be raped right now. So whats your answer. Does he not care about the child or does he enjoy watching it get raped. Or worse, is he letting a child get raped to teach a 'lesson' to its parents. Please give me your answer.

>doesn't believe in imaginary deities including Christian God and Satan.
>joins ranks of non-existant deity he doesn't believe in
wow, you sure got me there, how'd you figure it out?

What the fuck is this, Satan isn't real either you Christnigger

Protecting your children is your job not gods.

>Nah you're wrong you're not getting it.

Except I clear do "get it". It really isn't that hard. You believe in souls and shit. I don't. What you believe will happen to this non-existent thing is meaningless to me.

Now we see your moral character. If you were to see a child drowning, you'd just walk on by because that's their parents' job, not yours.

You obviously don't get it. I tell you to try and listen and you just go "nah mate it doesnt fit with what I believe."

Obviously if you don't even try to change what you believe it won't change and you will believe whatever it is you believe until you are proved wrong in the fires of hell. So whatever I tried on your behalf. A stranger on a christian-mongolian flowerpot forum.

Lol, no. But hey, if it makes your life easier to believe we are all in denial of the knowledge that you, as some kind of superior enlightened human, have always possesed, be my guest. Whatever makes you feel comfortable.

Wow you read all that from me saying it's a parents job to protect their children? Oh well.

You again just repeated the same failed attribution of evil to God, instead of to pride in evil mens hearts. You expect free will to not result in evil hearted men (like you), when free will exists? Or is it you simply dont understand these concepts? Fascinating.
You missed my rebuttal i think, but feel free to post your fedora meme argument instead of mangling it.

'Good' and 'Evil' are subjective to the person. You think it's 'good' North Korea gets nuked. Pretty sure any North Korean getting nuked thinks it's 'Evil'.

Where our modern day 'morals' come from is from the sustainability of a system that increases max population carrying capacity of that system.

i.e. 'stealing' versus 'producing'. Imagine a slider from 0% to 100% where you could move this slider and increase the # of people that lived off of stealing. At 0% stealing, everyone is a productive citizen, creating products, food, etc from natural resources. There is enough to go around. Move that slider to 50% and half the people are parasiting off the other half. Lots of conflict, probably revenge killings, starvation from a 50% reduction in production from those that focus on theft, etc, thus lowering the max population carrying capacity of that system. Move that slider to 100% and there is nothing to steal because no-one is producing anything that can be stolen. Therefore theft is a self-cannibalizing system. It is NOT SUSTAINABLE. Theft as a system cannot replicate itself into the future, just like a failed organism. That is why THEFT is a SIN while being PRODUCTIVE is a VIRTUE. This doesn't require any divine being or god. In fact many of the VIRTUES of the BIBLE or other holy texts are now today considered sins or at least not virtuous at all. Because of changes in technology, the discovery of better more efficient social systems, or finding that the causes of problems that the Bible or other texts tried to address were the causes of those problems at all.

If you are unable to REASON out MORALITY you are a brainlet, and it's probably good your stupid ass nigger-tier brain defers to the authority of those smarter than you. Therefore RELIGION is one of those beneficial systems, if your population contains brainlets, like you.

I see you ran out of things to say but wanted to post anyway. typical christcuck. I try not to make fun of you idiots too much because I hate militant atheists, but when you pull the old "you should believe in something because it feels comfy" meme it's just too much. Its a blue-pilled philosophy on life. go shit on your own face, retard.

Drop the bullshit "you don't get it" line. I clearly do. You're just being a dick now. I just don't want to waste my time listening to bullshit.

I got it from you implying that it's perfectly acceptable for someone to allow evil things because someone else should be doing it. Which is exactly what you implied.

Great, I'm evil now? Classic mental Christians. What I'm saying is that if God was benevolent he would allow free will without the negative consequences others have to endure, because he supposedly has such power. He'd also stop negative events that happen naturally, without any free will involved at all, but he doesn't. Get it, nutjob?

I'm not gonna lie to make you feel better you fucktard.

>"you should believe in something because it feels comfy" meme it's just too much. Its a blue-pilled philosophy

Literally analagous to SJWism and Leftism

Guess what Christ cucks. Nothing happens when you die except you stop existing. Everyone you loved that died is gone forever and you will never speak or talk to them ever again, outside of your memories of them. Get over you weak-willed pathetic bitch bois.

Where have I said you needed to lie? Your grasp of English is clearly very loose.

>let
You have free will to do evil things and it's your separation from God that that Evil is born from. you are not understanding pride in the context I use it. If you think tragedy of circumstances and evil are the same you are wrong there also.

I still see nothing worthy of further reply and dont feel like insulting an impressionable reen so i'm gonna ignore you son.