Tell Me How U.S is Better Than the USSR?

Capitalism in a Nutshell

>Food everywhere but no money to buy it
>Lots of infrastructure, but no homes
>Lots of defense spending, but no safety
>Lots of car production, but you can't drive

Communism in a Nutshell

>No food
>No infrastructure
>No defense spending
>No car production

Show your flag shit stain.

But I do have money to buy food, a home, safety, and skills to drive a car.

fpbp

>No food
Yes there is. They mass produced food in the 5 year plan. The only reason there was starvation is Stalin exported it all

>No infastructure
It's better to not have infrastructure than infrastructure that only the rich elite can enjoy. Since having that just clogs up the city

>No defense spending
High defense spending and safety

>No car production
Yes there was.

Me too. OP must be a fag.

Well of course some can. Just like how inner party members of the USSR had houses, fancy cars, boats, lots and lots of food, and land.

My great great grandfather was one of the inner party members during the Stalin era. He was rich as fuck, proof communism works.

>was one of the inner party members
thats's why he was rich

And you're one of the few people who got a decent job. No wonder you have those things.

>one of the few people
You're litteraly disproving your ideology for me.

I just proved my ideology right.

Two things
One: If you think any of that crap is true about Capitalism, you need to take a bath with your toaster.
and
Two: If they aren't different, why bitch about Capitalism? Why not embrace it, if it's the same as the USSR?

/thread

Every proletarian also got a communist unicorn that could quote Marx.

Mine read Engels mostly.

If no one owns anything, why would you invest in where you live? No personal interest to keep anything looking good or maintained. Turns into a shithole fast.

You're an idiot, everything of that is true about capitalism

>if they aren't different
they are, USSR you have cars, food, good infastructure, and safety

You don't. The government does that.

>It's better to not have infrastructure than infrastructure that only the rich elite can enjoy
You're a special kind of retarded, you know that?

You're mentally ill.

you forgot about shit like Yvette felarca, kardashians, drake, myley cyrus, and brianna wu. All staples of contemporary american culture.