What is Sup Forums's opinion on based John McCain?

What is Sup Forums's opinion on based John McCain?

He's been checking DRUMPF on pretty every thing he's been doing and he's fighting DRUMPF until he's dying breath.

>John McCain
>based

>Id PozMI

America was fucked no matter who won 2008.

Can't wait for that breath. That tumor needs to get to work or regrow or whatever.

>Hi share blue
>kinda sad you have to side with never Trumpers
>especially considering you just latch on to the ones that will never get reelected.

It's almost like it's your plan to replace these with liberals. (You won't) 2020 will be glorious.

Funny how someone dying of brain cancer can go to Italy, yuck it up with other shitty globalists, and still have energy to continue bitching about the president.

I like based John McCain's brain tumor, but John McCain is a cunt.

does that make him polish?

can't die soon enough

/pol is teamtumor.

>there are actually grown -ass men and women who unironically think Deliberately mispronouncing our president's Christian name loudly and often enough will send us into the same autistic temper-tantrums to which they are so prone.

You people are literally retarded toddlers, commit suicide at once.

He's a crazy motherfucker, but he still would have been a better president than Obama.

written like a south american soap opera

He's head of the Deep State, but not the Shadow Goverment.

He's a whore for Zionism and a traitor to his country and race and ancestors.

Someone should let this this fuck tard know he's only the Senator Arizona. I can't wait for him to fucking die, and his midget whore daughter is fucking disgusting.

Kill yourself Boomer, or shut your cunt mouth for good!

He's basically Barry Goldwater if his spine was surgically removed.

I don't understand him. I think he just lives to piss people off
>Votes against everything Dems put through except for war and higher taxes
>Votes against everything republicans put through except neocon shit like war and higher taxes
>Votes against Obamacare
>Votes against repealing obamacare
>Has a fucking actual brain tumor
>Has highly deadly braincancer
>People somehow think this guy is at all qualified to make any sort of decision
>Shows up to Senate floor looking like fucking twoface
>Gets standing ovation
Just fucking die, put a Dem or a repub in but put someone in with a political stance and not just "I literally want to make the world worse" who fucking voted for this guy?

This.

We had a choice between Songbird McCain (a proven traitor and shit pilot) or Barrack Hussein (a Kenyan raised by American-hating communists with terrorist friends).

I get comfort from the thought of McCain becoming mute after weeks of agonizing constantly increasing pain before he finally shits the bed.

Props to the nurse who pockets his demerol and flips him the finger going out the door.

should have been hung as a traitor for divulging intel to vietcong when pow.

got off because of his father and grandfather being admirals.

scumbag who effectively created ISIS.

living out his massive buthurt because Trump won when he couldn't.. loser who needs to go.

based?

he a traitor to his own fucking party
A hero because he was a POW
turns out he gave them Intel and got US troops killed, and his daddy was a big shot that got it all swept under the rug