SHAMEFUR DISPRAY

SHAMEFUR DISPRAY

>Japanese princess gives up her royal status to marry a piano-loving commoner she fell for because of his 'bright smiles like the sun'
>Emperor Akihito's oldest grandchild Princess Mako, 25, fell for Kei Komuro
>The pair met while classmates at Tokyo's International Christian University
>Princess Mako will lose her royal status after marrying commoner Mr Komuro
>Mr Komuro enjoys playing the jazz piano and violin, as well as skiing and cooking

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4848270/Japanese-princess-marry-commoner-lose-royal-status.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitsuko_Aoyama
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1255767/Japans-Princess-Aiko-8-misses-school-bullied-violent-boys.html
www2.biglobe.ne.jp/~remnant/isracame.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=TLc30VSPdgY&list=PLyHKy-b4esQTWFWRBiht4b8-6sFp6CRHI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

thats sweet as fuck

holy shit i cant believe a woman actually gave something up for a man

what world am i living in

At least shes not cross breeding.

Nonsense, she was obviously hoping that they would overturn tradition and allow it. Now she has to sleep in the bed she has made.

high status asian women would never marry out of their race lol

look at that delight

Basically Japan's royal family was deliberately destroyed by the Americans during the occupation. We forced Japan's Emperor to publicly announce he was not the manifestation of the Japanese Sun God and expel most of the royal family. Since Japanese female royalty can only intermarry (and must give up that status if they marry down) and the family is extremely small (only a few bachelors) they basically have no choice but to marry outside and give up their status.

The line will still persist though because men can marry whoever, although they're basically forced to marry Japanese women. The fact that one emperor married a Korean women 400 years ago remains a stain on the royal family's honor and has only recently come to be acknowledged by the Emperor as a positive thing.

>japan doesnt have feminism
only in a feminist society would this even be a story. nips live boring lives and 99% of housewives jerk off to disney movies, the white prince charming tgives them an orgasm more intense than a japanese dick ever could

They're going to make an anime out if this

So are you an American visiting to fuck ladybois or some bitter expat?

wtf is up with chink tables

My dead ancestors laugh about this...

don't you watch anime XD

They didn't traditionally do chair

Is the only one left the one with the fucked up nose?

>a princess will never give up her status because of her love for you
feels bad being a pleb

there's not nobility in japan besides the emperor's family

every descedant of the emperor that is not the direct heir to the throne loses their royal status when they marry

this keeps the royal bloodline contained

just like my anime

*salutes in the key of F*

Shes a woman, she doesnt need to pass down the family name the way the man does

>face caked in kabuki arsenic powder
>rest of visible skin different colour
>extremely obvious plastic surgery, whole face looks like a mask, especially the eyes

She needs to create an alliance with another powerful family

this was informative
thanks burgerbreh

There was a Japanese Princess, Kako, studying a masters in Art Museum and Gallery Studies at my uni.

In the nip royalty, they lose their status when they marry unless its family, and she'd be unlikely to ever use it, since they have a strict no empresses rule and theirs already an heir.

What powerful family does Japan currently want to ally with?

The future looks like isolate and wait while markets crash

It wasnt destroyed as much as it was weakened

The emperor is still the emperor

He's visiting for the lolis.

>Japanese man actually looks at woman, marries her and will almost certainly end up having kids

This is bad compared to anime-shutin-NEETs for Japan why?

>pianist marries a princess
Now someone needs to kidnap her to complete this story.

At least shes getting married and breeding at all... Japan seems to have a problem with that.

Can't blame princess yamamoto for wanting superior chinese dong.

topkek

Yeah, it's either marry a commoner or don't marry. Sort of takes the edge off "marry a commoner".

I can't even get a normal japanese girl interested in me and that guy just goes and catches himself the princess of Japan.

And I'm pretty sure I play better than him.

>just

Wrong, OP.

All female members of the Imperial house are destined to leave the family on marriage. It's literally the way it has always been. Besides, because the whole strength of the dynasty is that it's paternal lineage is unbroken for the last 1700+ years, there's no point in keeping around the daughters.

Isn't she retarded or something like that?

That's the other one with the weird nose

The face of a man about to go on a killing spree.

This.

Daughters are next to useless.

They've always hated furniture. I don't know if it's because all asians are cheap jews or because they favor a minimalist aesthetic.

What if the daughters marry nobility from nations that still have monarchies? Will they retain their royal status then?

KAKO BEST WAIFU

You say it like it's the worst thing ever, imagine if the US let the commies take over. Every man in the royal family executed, every woman raped to death

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitsuko_Aoyama

This desu senpai.

I literall princess - the ultimate state that all women aspire to - decided to discard her status for the sake of a common man? How the fuck does that square with the way MGTOW and others talk about women?

I'm a bit sceptical.

much laugh

Ok this one is actually really cute, bordering on beautiful. Let's hope she retains her looks as she grows older.

Yup. Just like it happened in Hungary, no big loss though, Hungarians aren't original Europeans, but asiatic invaders

>When her second son Richard was going to marry an actress, Ida Roland, Mitsuko became intensely angry and forbade their marriage. She disparaged Richard and his bride with the words "beggar" and "witch", because actresses were seen as a lowly occupation in Japan.[2] She disinherited him in a certain period from 1916.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitsuko_Aoyama
wow, it explains a lot
Richard got mad at his pro-conservative mother when she disinherit him, he then devoted his life to the destruction of what his parents believe in.

daddy/mommy issues all over again

Hungarians are European

She is a liberal now, what a shame.

>Skiing.
Good choice.

AND IDA (his (((wife))) ) WAS JEWISH

I think she also manipulated him a lot

>I literall princess - the ultimate state that all women aspire to -
I think you mean "Goddess" like the black goddesses in Nubia before they were enslaved by the white man

Does this mean Princess Potato is still available?

Some of us like a little cushin' for the pushin'. I have no racial preference (just intelligent, moral, sane, and healthy), but these 90 lbs women all look like children to me, and I'm not even a tit man. (and no, I'm not black).

Oh that makes sense. I was pretty sure a Japanese princess was a sperg, I just wasn't sure which one was it.

What did they mean by this?

>An investigation had revealed that she and several other students had suffered 'violent things' from boys in another class. The spokesman did not elaborate.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1255767/Japans-Princess-Aiko-8-misses-school-bullied-violent-boys.html

Only the 'garian' portion the 'Hun' are Asiatic

Ah, indeed, all women want to be worshipped as perfect goddesses. A fair point.

But then agian, wouldn't the same be true of all men, except the archetype would involve being a conqueror, a creator, an intellectual, or a destroyer of things. A man with destiny in his grasp.

What the fuck are those retarded socks that shit is ugly as fuck yo

She gave up a world of perfection to be with who she loved thats sweet as fuck and your just jealous

You'd prefer she didn't marry?
And fyi, all princesses lose princess status when they marry anyone, noble or commoner.

will they make them commit sudoku?

She gave up status for MORE STATUS
Such is wife

www2.biglobe.ne.jp/~remnant/isracame.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=TLc30VSPdgY&list=PLyHKy-b4esQTWFWRBiht4b8-6sFp6CRHI

So when are the Japs gonna show us the fusion reactor in the arc of the covenant?

>TFW a royal gook will never give up her status in the empire because she loves you.

Why even live?

they're leg warmers

lol no. Evil japanese politican could fix it but they cant handle an empress.

of course not. They are not part of the master race

None of it matters. Royalty doesn't mean shit if you've been nuked into surrendering and humiliated.

The difference between our royalty and theirs is that you'd find our Queen on the battlefield.

Damn, he's cute.

He looks attractive enough
Living the dream of getting that princess pussy
But if the family really disagrees with it why haven't they used the Yakuza or "I'll pay you 1 billion yen to fuck off from my daughter" yet?

Is royalty redpilled Sup Forums?

japs aren't chinks, racist

>asians are cheap jews or because they favor a minimalist aesthetic.
They also stay on a tiny island with almost no natural resources so wood is costly

do you think if we left the asians alone for long enough, their cheekbones would keep evolving in the upward direction?

Princess Diana???

That's the look that says "I'm gonna behead my daughter with a ceremonial katana for ruining our sacred, honorific lineage"

Based fuckin Japs.

That non-western women are the only ones capable of such sacrifice and thus marriage. It only fuels the MGTOW lot into more hatred towards western women. Probably not a good thing all in all