Refugee/German Government

Didn't make this one clear, this is abank receipt of the Sparkasse ( one of the biggest German banks ) that is for one single asylant, about 23 years old and single ( i have the uncensored receipt ). A family of 6 gets about 3600€ a month + housing paid by the state.

bump

Yeah nice but it is useless without the names ..

Even if they dont meet the asylum criteria?

cucked LUL

There are a lot of cases in which the criteria were left out and they just got in

Vorname: Fazil
Gemeinde:Daiting
Mehr kann ich nicht Preis geben ohne mich selbst strafbar zu machen.

Vorname: Fazil
Gemeinde:Daiting
Mehr kann ich nicht Preis geben ohne mich selbst strafbar zu machen.

cool, more than my monthly salary

Enjoy your cuckold tolerance. Instead of retaining political adequacy you stick to leftism and continue becoming more disenfranchised.

And here I am, a LEGAL, student immigrant studying IT, get nothing from the state (except free education), and struggling to hit my limit of 1K euro/month... Good job Europe!

von welches Land kommt er?

I highly doubt he's a single person this seems more like a 3 or 4 headed family plus rent

Well our country is retarded and wastes tons of money. We even pay extra for furniture and births, pregnancy clothing. All kinds of gibs for people who never worked here and likely never will

t. Jobcenter leistungsabteilung

And this is why I decided not to pursue any education in Europe, whilst one of my peers from university applied for PhD in Germany. Ignorance is bliss, he didn't know that his scholarship would be less that a dole for a fucking refugee.

Is this for the gov not have to raise salaries?
To give the extra surplus to immigrants, so they spend in consumption, giving the money back to the country?
Why is that krauts?
Do you have the minimum idea why?

I mean, I am not asking for support from the government. But why do people that do not contribute/ will not contribute get free shit??? It's self-destructive.

Politicians and women/faggots feel bad for the brown people. That's literally it. Our country is rich enough to support students but they don't pity you so you're fucked

Because you are more exacting in terms of any government support than a kebab. This is merely how left market works: working force for menial jobs is crucial, whereas you won't apply for any of them being an IT-department graduate. What is more, you will be one of the core taxpayers.

Is this a fucking joke.
Even our poor good for nothing get something like 400€ to barely survive.
1700€ is even more than having a meh job.
This is fucking financial suicide.

Cuck.
Not only that u have the duty to post the uncensored version, u must also spread it on normiebook!

You have to go back too, Ahmed!

((they)) want them here, same as done with France in recent decades. The government is paid by ((them)), ask what the people want and they'll say no more fake fugees.

Refugees will be (((their)))) main electorate, so this is of high importance to subsidize them, thereby to monopolize your political agenda for future years.

Jobcenterbro, is there a way to make the jobcenter let me become a NEET and never bother me? I'm tired or working knowing Muhammed and Jamal are getting more money than me without doing absolutely anything, and being demanded nothing in return.

What the fuck 1.7k euro for a non school non german speaking muhamed?

Then how much will a /fit/, speak 3 languanges, engineering deegree person like me earn in germany, 20k euro monthly?

I am moving there asap to leech of, country is dead anyways, might as well jew the jews and profit along