Is Britain the new laughingstock of Sup Forums??

they seem to be getting more shit than anyone lately

Maybe deservedly ... Webm related it's a British man raping a policewoman

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kb21_qI90pE
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4844766/Hunt-man-filmed-grinding-against-Notting-Hill-officer.html
streetcheck.co.uk/
interpol.int/Contact-INTERPOL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

QUINTESSENTIALLY

Thats what you get for fighting Hitler.

AT LEAST I STILL HAVE #BREXIT

This is the film advertised on London buses. It's just screams prep the bull

>the new

lmao

Haha! :) at least I can go shopping without the risk of being shot and brutalized by gun wielding police. man i love britain such a peaceful and unified country really we are a template for other countries my friend :)) no need be jealous,

you just get stabbed or death by a nail bomb. and I don't live in nigger areas so it's totally peaceful here senpai

that would be france.

We need another terrorist attack.

haha no our police have batons and taser so they can stop jihadists

>leave the EU
>make your own police state geared against the native population

You actually can't do that, because when Abdul pulls out a knife, given that you aren't stabbed by Abdul while the unarmed police are molested by Jamal, you may get shot when the armed police arrive.

Other than that though I'm super jealous of a shitty little island.

tbf that film is about her and a slave that she befriended. Try making it in the US without a huge gang of SJWs trying to get it shutdown for not showing white people and slavery being horrid.

I used to say Sweden was most cucked but Britain may have taken the lead.

wasn't Victoria responsible for a lot of colonization and genocides around the globe? Why is she in a light-hearted comedy drama?

Yes, my country is a shithole. Yes we have the most densely populated cities in europe. Yes, our economic infrastructure is failing. Yes, we would be the poorest state if the USA annexed. Yes, top judges have admitted they deliberately go easy on muslims raping white girls. Yes, we are a dystopian nightmare where talking to a woman is a hatecrime but raping a child is a misunderstanding.

But at least im not racist.

>new

He's not raping her. He's using her as a wanking aid. My neighbour's dog does that to people's legs.

Top fucking kek. What's wrong with you Anglos?

Take a jog, bin that cock

That officer is following procedure. Whats the problem?

>new laughingstock
>new

>the eternal anglos finally getting what they deserve
ayy lmao

Twenty other officers should have been beating down that nog like our Sup Forumsice do.

The procedure

What the fuck is this? Was he spanking the guy?

Literally becoming Demolition Man

youtube.com/watch?v=Kb21_qI90pE

This is embarrassing

what the fuck am i watching

Well we certainly shouldn't be racist against Asians.

Even your military members get beheaded in the streets by rogue muslims.

Yes. With Canada coming in at a close second.

Is this the famous British satire?

please stop laughing at us pol

EU propaganda unit has been going nonstop since the referendum result came out.

Laughter is how we deal with depression.

Our governments are literally importing the dumbest human beings from the lowest quality stock on the earth to our country to breed with us and erase our culture

Everyone thinks this is normal and there is nothing wrong with it whatsoever and if you disagree you're a vile racist harboring a deep admiration for Nazi Germany

You sound like a Paki!

Shit like this makes me love the cops in the United States even more. Both instances would end with the the guy cuffed on the ground in the US. Brits need to get their shit together.

Is the UK out-cucking Sweden?

Many said that Sweden has such a supreme skill at cuckholdery that no nation on Earth could ever surpass it, is the UK proving them wrong?

Yeah, you just have thousands of disfiguring acid attacks annually. That's so much better. Seriously--what in the fuck is wrong with you Bongs? It makes sense for a lot of gun crime to happen when there are two guns for every adult citizen here in the USA, but acid attacks are unheard of in any civilized nation. That shit is Saudi Arabia tier.

Eternal Anglo running the show.

the fire rises!

Nothing new about it m8

I don't fucking know, honestly who comes up with this shit and why does everyone act like its fucking normal

why do they keep spanking him???

>But at least im not racist.

Until they slide the definition next week.

Utterly uncivilised. I bet your police don't even carry whistles. You savages. We treat immigrants leniently, and they respect us more for it. Some immigrants have said they might attend a course to teach them basic English. Checkmate burgers.

help us

>Our governments are literally importing the dumbest human beings from the lowest quality stock on the earth to our country to breed with us and erase our culture
Glad I'm doing my part

He's being hunted, still a pathetic episode but what does anyone expect from police women.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4844766/Hunt-man-filmed-grinding-against-Notting-Hill-officer.html

I don't know if you've noticed, but we have more commies in influential positions than you guys do.

Have to help ourselves before we can help anyone else.

>We treat immigrants leniently, and they respect us more for it.

I know you're joking but retarded Brits actually think this.

F U C K
U
C
K

what the
lmaooooo

What are you hiding you Otopeni Wiz Air cheap-ass nigger?

IQ is a very complicated issue. We cannot simply reduce people to 'smart' and 'stupid'. Just because the middle east and africa regularly practice interbreeding doesnt mean it has an impact on intelligence I mean come on man. I just... feel uncomfortable with it. There must be other reasons. I know that the immigrants can be helped.

Because if im wrong, and your right then the only solution is mass murder. And no one wants that.

they have to be sure he learns better

Someone I know was at the carnival recently and snapchatted a lot of it, so much twerking and drugs, completely gross. Can someone tell me what the carnival is about?

expire you fool

holy shit

>I opened my wallet up when it was really windy and all my money blew out
HOLY FUCK

we are the mr bean of nationalities

Fucking autistic brit, Paracetamol isn't even an opioid, the pharmacist was prolly laughing at him

What's more interesting is the number of anti-British shill threads recently, are you mad EU?

We are hyper cucked. We have adverts with bearded ladies, trannies and fat activists all over the place, not to mention Sublah Allah on public transport.

>And no one wants that.

Soon it will not be about what you want, but what you need.

Life has a way of teaching you that lesson before you die.

When you want to laugh about the absolute state of the eternal anglo, but you realize you live in the marxist-islamic state germanistan of the eudssr empire.

>implying I'd touch the gypsy infested soil of B*charest

Just kill me

These are sad and depressing

>we are the mr bean of nationalities

I love you guys for it, but people take advantage of it.

Goddamint. We really are going to have to save Bongistan from foreign invaders for the third time in a century.

It does make you question the powers that be, are they really all powerful and knowing? If so what are they trying to acheive in our future, other than civil war?

social conditioning/engineering

How fucked is your area?

Type in your postcode and click on culture

streetcheck.co.uk/

My area
>As whole, the UK population claims itself as approximately 86% white, with residents of this area being 22% so.

URR POLICE IS PUS BECAUSE THEY USE NON-VIOLENT TAKEDOWN METHODS REAL COUNTRIES POLICE STEAL FROM THEIR CITIZENS AND SHOOT THEM REGULARLY

No, Sweden just started censoring news so you don't hear it.

Its two things; one there is more news of this nature coming out of Britain because of the lack of language barrier, secondly there is a EU funded operation to discredit the UK more broadly.

He has probably autism, its just sad.

I think i got crippling depression just from reading this and the other posts, what the hell lads

Some good might come out of this humiliation if it redpills the police. They're hopelessly PC at the moment.

Are you ok mate?

pic rel me and me mates in london

>...can be considered less ethnically diverse than the UK average. As whole, the UK population claims itself as approximately 86% white, with residents of this area being 96% so

>As whole, the UK population claims itself as approximately 86% white, with residents of this area being 96% so

You mean when they're not busy running away.

54%

How is Luton these days btw?

What kind of third world shithole do you live in?

interpol.int/Contact-INTERPOL

Not bad for London