Damn, Burgers, this is a must read - Obama sent Trump a letter

Dear Mr. Trump -

Congratulations on a remarkable run. Millions have placed their hopes in you, and all of us, regardless of party, should hope for a revival of prosperity and security during your tenure.

We've both been blessed, in different ways, with great riches. It's up to us to do everything we can (to) build more ladders of success for our children and family as long as we can.

As you know, under current law we are just temporary occupants of this great office. That makes us guardians of those institutions and traditions -- like rule of law, protection of wealth and power and civil liberties -- that our founding fathers put in place for all American citizens. Regardless of the push and pull of daily politics, it's up to us to spread American freedom and ideals across the world.

To conclude, I urge you to take time, in the rush of events and responsibilities, for our mutual friends and family. They'll get you through the inevitable rough patches as they did help me.

I wish you and Melania the very best as you embark on this great adventure, and know that we stand ready to help in any ways which we can, at any time.

Good luck and Godspeed,

As always, yours,

BO

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=f0ZrpiQ4RKo
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-europe-barack-obama-us-presidents-upstage-brussels-scotland-a7755731.html
archive.is/75rCp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ooh ee ooh ah ah ting tang walla walla bing bang, ooh ee oh ah ah ting tang walla walla bang bang.

All presidents leave letters to the incoming president.

Anyone else just want to put both of them on their knees and shoot hot sticky jizz in their mouths? Afterwards, they can swap it around a bit while you jack off.

Nope

>As always, yours,
>Body Odour

I'm curious the letter Trump's going to leave for the next president.

>You're Fired!

it'll be like a 20 page masterpiece because he's hell bent on 1upping everyone before him

You're a mess. A big, fat mess.

>it's up to us to spread American freedom and ideals across the world.
I fucking hate Americans.

It's a euphemism.

I bet that letter wreaked of newport and crack smoke

>" To conclude, I urge you to take time, in the rush of events and responsibilities, for our mutual friends and family. They'll get you through the inevitable rough patches as they did help me."

Who the Fuck is he talking about?

the jews, user

BO = Body Odor

You have to be dumber than a retarded nigger to believe Obama wrote this copypasta instead of a White House staff member.

>under current law
What did King Nigger mean by this and why is it "please don't scrap the constitution and declare yourself God Emperor For Life"

>You have to be dumber than a retarded nigger
Why the racism?

>I WUZ PRESIDENT AND SHEEIT

probably just copy this letter

comes naturally

Dear Ivanka: I love you more than anything or anyone in the world.

- Dad

Exactly. What did King Nigger mean by this?

>checks flag
Oh Canada.. No fucks given.. Beyond saving

Gee, a bullshit insincere letter after spending the final 6 months of his presidency laying land mines and packing departments with his stooges to make Trumps presidency as difficult as possible.

Fuck Obongo and fuck his letter. Who taught that chimp to write anyways.

>"Pence, you better pardon me like you promised."

>-t. Donald J. Trump

If a white man wrote this he'd be getting blasted for promoting imperialistic values of colonization.

Seriously this. Fuck that sentence and fuck america.

>BO

lol

thanks for saying what we were all thinking

>'...our mutual friends and family'
Does this egg'n'spoon know what mutual means? They share family? WTF.
If he meant "our mutual friends and for family" he should have inserted a something to clarify that inbetween 'and' and 'family'.
I guess he wrote this himself and nobody helped him.

Don't be a dumb ass.

It is a tradition that the outgoing president leaves the new president a letter in the desk on their last day in office.

This is from that letter.

He won't need to.

die burgers die die die

That's in Brazil you Mudslime.

What are you doing here Sup Forums?

correct, thanks for spreading american freedom and ideals across the world

Looks like McDonald's has clued in how cucked Canada is. Don't forget to thumb this fucking thing down!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=f0ZrpiQ4RKo

Anyone ever think once the president gets elected that they change drastically and things just sort of go on as they would have regardless?

I've always assumed that their first time alone. They walk into the oval office and someone is sitting in the chair. Smoking a cigarette.

>>have a seat

The man says as he clicks the remote.

On the tv is a video of the Kennedy assassination. But a video nine of you have ever seen before. Clearly showing the the shooter on the grassy knoll.

The man explains that he is in charge and if the president gets out of hand the same thing will be done to them. So behave yourself and do as you are told.

The man gets up and leaves.

>They walk into the oval office and someone is sitting in the chair. Smoking a cigarette.
no, it's a jewish man, spinning a dreidel

It's a primitive civics lesson from the ex constitution basher in chief.

(((Mutual friends)))

Like this?

Thanks leaf

>Like this?
Like this

DEAR

Based black quads

BBQ

>BBQ
Kek

Bad rendition of a bill hicks joke

Is it?

Pence, release the gas.

Yours,
D. J. T.

>Baron, the fire has risen. Do what must be done

Is it?

Never liked him.

Remember just after the election people were posting memes tracing Trump back to Ferdinand of Spain and Mohammed? Royalty are all related. Difference is when they have a family spat they don't throw their plates at each other. They throw their countries.

Wow never seen this, but this just proves how classy obama is. Greatest president ever. He was such a respectable man. Such a shame we have this fat cheeto now, im so embarrased to be a white american male.

You forgot the PostData
>Should I dip my chocolate chip in cheese or icecream

>that faggot that had to be pushed away from the child

This is actually based.
>prosperity and security
Based
>rule of law
Based
>protection of wealth and power
Based
>civil liberties
Based

> BO
Mr Bojangles?
He's taunting us. We need to look more into this. The West Memphis Three did nothing wrong.

Real predident of usa are jewish bankers with their cia directors as pawns.

All others are just clowns thinking they are having the control.

So? I like it when the Presidents get along. I think they realize it's President above Party.

>That makes us guardians of those institutions and traditions -- like rule of law, protection of wealth and power and civil liberties -- that our founding fathers put in place for all American citizens.

>guardian
>Obama

Wow, it's almost like he wrote it knowing it would be "leaked" months later! And with total disregard to his own serial violations of every stated priority!

Aren't these letters supposed to be secret? How'd they find this?

So cookie-cutter too. Doubt BO even wrote this, probably had some staffer do it.

lol believing anything out of BOs mouth.

The way Michelle treated Bush was absolutely disgraceful

German pussy looks pretty tight. Ass is tight too. Can't blame a refuge for raping that

Dear Bruce/Caitlyn,

Just one bit of quick advice: with niggers and jews, you lose.

Don't fuck up too bad or Kushner will kill you in the reelection campaign. (((They))) like him. A lot.

God Bless America, I made her great again,

D.J.T.

>but we should all join the EU guise
fucking kys'

But he will be the next president.

this.
only line that really made me think.

>next president

I got news for you son.

At least post the full thing. Jesus Christ.

>Dear Mr. President -
Congratulations on a remarkable run. Millions have placed their hopes in you, and all of us, regardless of party, should hope for expanded prosperity and security during your tenure.
This is a unique office, without a clear blueprint for success, so I don't know that any advice from me will be particularly helpful. Still, let me offer a few reflections from the past 8 years.
First, we've both been blessed, in different ways, with great good fortune. Not everyone is so lucky. It's up to us to do everything we can (to) build more ladders of success for every child and family that's willing to work hard.
Second, American leadership in this world really is indispensable. It's up to us, through action and example, to sustain the international order that's expanded steadily since the end of the Cold War, and upon which our own wealth and safety depend.
Third, we are just temporary occupants of this office. That makes us guardians of those democratic institutions and traditions -- like rule of law, separation of powers, equal protection and civil liberties -- that our forebears fought and bled for. Regardless of the push and pull of daily politics, it's up to us to leave those instruments of our democracy at least as strong as we found them.
And finally, take time, in the rush of events and responsibilities, for friends and family. They'll get you through the inevitable rough patches.
Michelle and I wish you and Melania the very best as you embark on this great adventure, and know that we stand ready to help in any ways which we can.
Good luck and Godspeed,
BO

He's lamenting that he couldn't continue the great cuckening of America until ready to "democratically" hand it off to the next guy or death.
Kind of like those inbreeding North Koreans.

You'd be better off with a Constitution like ours.

Without us you'd still be ruled by Mussolini

"There's some left-over pizza in the freezer."

get cucked faggot

FPBP

Underrated

>it's up to us to spread American freedom and ideals across the world

Please don't.

Nice Fanfiction

>There's Trump Steaks in the freezer, you should eat them before April or they''ll go off.

BURN THEM ALL BARON
BURN THEM ALL

So he admits America was less secure and prosperous during his tenure, and again laments being only in office for a finite amount of time. Holy fuck that guy.

You must have no friends

fuck off. we hate you too. Go get buttraped by Britannia for a few hundred more years you pussy fagits.

considering king nigger has done nothing but try to undermine trump since trump took office i would say it's pretty clear.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-europe-barack-obama-us-presidents-upstage-brussels-scotland-a7755731.html literally followed trump around the world to meet leaders after trump to shit talk him. obama is the worst president in the history of the usa

>it's up to us to leave those instruments of our democracy at least as strong as we found them.

Thanks for fucking that up Barry

>plebbit spacing
>shitty 2 woke 4 u bill hicks joke
get out

Archived that
archive.is/75rCp

For once, a leftist made me chuckle

>You looked disgusting--nipples protruding--in your blue shirt before the nation. Very very disrespectful

>American ideals
Like holding elections and then going full retard chimpout resistance when your side loses

>The Chad Retort

>Body Odour
>Odour
>u

Bumpo

>smacks lips